[LOVE ISLAND RACEPILL] White Chad Liam disappointed that he was selected by the public to go on two dates with two ethnic women (BBC and MENA)

Xangsane

Xangsane

BERYL LOVES PAJEET PENIS AND BBC
Muh "white-passing ethnic" - they're sadly getting racepilled AGAIN on Love Island by racist white chavvy Chads.

Screenshot 20220608 231219
Screenshot 20220608 231236
Screenshot 20220608 231256
Screenshot 20220608 231316
Screenshot 20220608 231329
Screenshot 20220608 231344
Screenshot 20220608 231356
Screenshot 20220608 231411
Screenshot 20220608 231422
Screenshot 20220608 231430
Screenshot 20220608 231443
Screenshot 20220608 231502
Screenshot 20220608 231514
Screenshot 20220608 231524
Screenshot 20220608 231532

Spicy white = non-European Caucasoid (e.g. MENAs, Pakistanis, or someone who is half white mixed with such ethnicities)

So anyway...

The public asked Liam, a short white RTT Chad, to go on two dates with two new girls.

The two women were SSA (Afia) and MENA (Ekin-Su).

As soon as he received the texts that he was chosen to go on these two dates with two ethnic women (both with clearly ethnic names) his face dropped (was disappointed) and pretended to struggle to pronounce the names.

It's understandable a primitive white Chad wouldn't want Afia (SSA) but no matter how muh "white passing" an ethnic is, they will always be sidelined by whites, both men (towards women) and women (towards men).

If you're ethnic, even if you're white-passing, don't bother with racist white women.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, justinzayn, fogdart and 10 others
I care

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 15390 and 7 others
dn rd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15390
The public asked Liam, a short white RTT Chad, to go on two dates with two new girls.

As soon as he received the texts that he was chosen to go on these two dates with two ethnic women (both with clearly ethnic names) his face dropped (was disappointed) and pretended to struggle to pronounce the names.

It's understandable a primitive white Chad wouldn't want Afia (SSA) but no matter how muh "white passing" an ethnic is, they will always be sidelined by whites, both men (towards women) and women (towards men).

If you're ethnic, don't bother with white women.
Hes a guy he would graft to sleep with this girls but he would just want a white woman more. The real racepill from the guys was Davide talking to the three white girls but hasn’t spoken to the two non white girls once

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Daniel Plainview, Chadeep and 1 other person
Hes a guy he would graft to sleep with this girls but he would just want a white woman more. The real racepill from the guys was Davide talking to the three white girls but hasn’t spoken to the two non white girls once
I've included screenshots from Lipstick Alley.

Would you consider Davide and Liam as racists?

@fogdart @PrinceLuenLeoncur

@Predeterminism @Chadethnic101 @FailedNormieManlet @forevergymcelling @6ft4 @ChickenAndRiceBrah @Chinacurry @EverythingMattersCel @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @TranceMaxx @geezcel

Interesting. I see how his height would be connected.

Manlet. Less of a man. Felt a part of himself was missing, that he tried to fill, whether with the gym or being on this show - which is the ultimate form of validation, being shown to the entire world.

But the public still sees him as a manlet.
They send less of a man to less of a woman.
His life is a meme pushed by network executives to make other people look taller.

speculation ofc

You got me kinda interested in this. Think I can get everything outta it while doing smth else?

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
@Saranghae

I dunno. Not being attracted to a particular race doesn’t make you racist, othwrsie all women are auto racist and the Normies can’t have that now :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ConspiracyTheory and Xangsane
I dunno. Not being attracted to a particular race doesn’t make you racist, othwrsie all women are auto racist and the Normies can’t have that now :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Hmm. It seems like they aren't attracted to anything other than white.

send those ethnics my way

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 20056, Chadeep and 3 others
If you spent half the time of rotting in this forum fixing your autism you would have been married by now little brother

• JFL
Muh "white-passing ethnic" - they're sadly getting racepilled AGAIN on Love Island by racist white chavvy Chads.

Spicy white = non-European Caucasoid (e.g. MENAs, Pakistanis, or someone who is half white mixed with such ethnicities)

So anyway...

If you're ethnic, even if you're white-passing, don't bother with racist white women.
Good thing I’m not self hating and I legitimately prefer most ethnic women to whites

• +1
14226.jpg

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Deleted member 17291

Do you consider yourself racist for not liking curry women ?

• Hmm...

No just a preference most people prefer their own race

• +1
Brutal racepill for nationalist atheist Turks.. Whites will never see them as European no matter how much they try to fit in. 😂

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Xangsane
Brutal racepill for nationalist atheist Turks.. Whites will never see them as European no matter how much they try to fit in. 😂
And that's why I don't bother with white women.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Do you consider yourself racist for not liking curry women ?
As people they're great, but I wouldn't date one simply because they (and white women) aren't within my racial preferences.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Jooooojjj s čim se vi bavite

And that's why I don't bother with white women.
Why not? White women aren't known for their discrimination. Well, mostly not.

• Hmm...
Good thing I’m not self hating and I legitimately prefer most ethnic women to whites
Ditto. I've learnt from a young age that white women are just put on a pedestal by self-hating ethnic men, and that I'd have to be forced to give up everything just to be with some mediocre white woman just on the basis of her features and skin which Hollywood obsesses over.

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
Why not? White women aren't known for their discrimination. Well, mostly not.
See below:
Ditto. I've learnt from a young age that white women are just put on a pedestal by self-hating ethnic men, and that I'd have to be forced to give up everything just to be with some mediocre white woman just on the basis of her features and skin which Hollywood obsesses over.
They age very poorly to me.

See below:

They age very poorly to me.
What does that have to do with you confuse reacting to my post? I don't see the correlation except for white women.

• +1
What does that have to do with you confuse reacting to my post? I don't see the correlation except for white women.
I wouldn't fuel white supremacy by going with a set of women who would only use me as a slave and that I can't practice traditions with.

• +1
As people they're great, but I wouldn't date one simply because they (and white women) aren't within my racial preferences.
Then why do you think guys on love island are racist ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
I wouldn't fuel white supremacy by going with a set of women who would only use me as a slave and that I can't practice traditions with.
I was just talking about how they are as people towards ethnics.

• +1
I was just talking about how they are as people towards ethnics.
They're not very nice people towards ethnics here at all. They like to use them for "fun" and aesthetics, then move along once they're done. You see this with high SMV white women who use black men for flings but don't marry them.

• +1
just be their type theory undefeated

the name or culture doesn't really matter when he or she is your type :oops:

They're not very nice people towards ethnics here at all. They like to use them for "fun" and aesthetics, then move along once they're done. You see this with high SMV white women who use black men for flings but don't marry them.
Well at least the black men get some action haha. It's the brown men they discriminate against.

• +1
Well at least the black men get some action haha. It's the brown men they discriminate against.
Even black men are discriminated against by the white women they chase after.

Even black men are discriminated against by the white women they chase after.
They should not complain though cuz at least they get to have sex.

• JFL
No just a preference most people prefer their own race
They should not complain though cuz at least they get to have sex.
just be their type theory undefeated

the name or culture doesn't really matter when he or she is your type :oops:
send those ethnics my way

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and whiteissuperior
Yeah u can sort-of say he's racist but also he's a proper valleys boy, he prob never interacted with weird names before.

It's slightly unfair, I think if they had normal chav lads from London or Manchester u wouldn't see this

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
Yeah u can sort-of say he's racist but also he's a proper valleys boy, he prob never interacted with weird names before.

It's slightly unfair, I think if they had normal chav lads from London or Manchester u wouldn't see this
There are normal chavs though :lul::lul::lul::lul:

There are normal chavs though :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Dude seriously as someone above had said, u r gonna look back one day at the thousands of hours you wasted on here making the same stupid point, that has zero relevance in the real world, and is factually wrong in the real world, and regret what you could have done with that time and your iq and looks.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt and Xangsane

So anyway...

Yeah most people on love island are racist in terms of dating
I mean I'd love to date Ekin su for real

But ekin su may even only want whites JFL who knows

We all know the love island crowd is picky on the ethnicity of women/men they date
Irl isn't as bad thankfully

Let's face irl ekin sure would be the hottest girl on the room of not one of she's bad after would LTR if she was cool

I will fuck Ekin. I will take the fall white Bros. Stand back. I fuck her so you dont have to

Male dating preferences = racism
Female dating preferences = sexual liberation

I am glad I am no longer part of this society.

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Can you blame him though? Black women are literally trash.

lifefuel for @fogdart

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and johncruz12345

Users who are viewing this thread

Back