[BRUTAL RACEPILL] If the white Chads of Love Island UK constantly avoid ethnic women, explain these poll results on the racepill?

Sex is status. I think that’s why you don’t want to slay.

There’s been threads abt this, amnesia admitted it, jerking off feels better from a physical point of view.

You don’t have the specific neurosis about your value and place in society that drives people to “slay” for affirmation

Without this, An ethnic girl would be more attractive for a FWB or hookup

Still racial narrow mindedness would prevent many for LTRing an ethnic

Besides look at black women, their bodies are made for sex jfl. For them I think it’s a sense of racial fear/disgust. Black girls have BBC energy
There are lots of things that I personally find very attractive about black, mulatta and Blasian women for long-term relationships and even marriage.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Enfant terrible
Besides ook at black women, their bodies are made for sex jfl.

Some black women make my cock explode, huge asses, huge tits, thick lips.

It must have the same effect on women with men

Fcc075c645e694fc0b4919c430d6c447 Be6a603331697c00bd2bd9982089b502

• Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Looks234 and incel194012940
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, tyronelite and Xangsane
  • Love it
Reactions: Zylk
What's special about white women? Is it just SMV or is it just that male Love Islanders are racists (according to LSA users)?
People's preferences are the sum of all examples of beauty they've seen in their lives, with higher weights for their first examples.
White guys see white women more than they see other women, hence they're more likely to like them.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Xangsane and Zylk
See below:

Meanwhile, Asian men are treated as betabuxx material (among Slavic women) or just for lols amongst other white women.
Asian men are the bottom barrel, very difficult to be Asian in 2022.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Xangsane
He wouldn't slay on that show + chadlite in the UK
Because he is old but young self mogs everyone on this season
you are not on his level sry bro
you just cant see beauty
it is what it is

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
People's preferences are the sum of all examples of beauty they've seen in their lives, with higher weights for their first examples.
White guys see white women more than they see other women, hence they're more likely to like them.
I wonder why white women are bottom-barrel for me, and Arab/mulatta/Blasian women are top of the barrel.

Here are what users said about ethnic women constantly getting rejected by white Chads on Love Island:

And here are what LSA users said about the white male contestants being racist (to be fair, I agree with this):

And Twitter users exposing Davide as a racist:

Anyway, in this poll, I specifically asked people which of the following options of women have the highest SMV to a good-looking white man:
View attachment 1721911

And here are the results:
View attachment 1721912

So if the white Chads of Love Island hate ethnic women, irrespective if they're Stacy or not, and how they prefer white Beckies, how come users here say that a Stacylite ethnic woman has more SMV to a good-looking/handsome white man, than an average-looking white woman?

You asked us if an attractive white guy would go for a white MTB or a Stacylite Asian woman. The answer is apparent to everyone.

Here is the thing, to answer your question... nobody on Love Island is average-looking. You are more likely going to see Asian and White Stacy competing, not Asian Stacy vs white MTB. If we ever saw that on Love Island, the person who would be chosen is clear.

Do black women in the UK act like the ones in the US?

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Xangsane
Asian men are the bottom barrel, very difficult to be Asian in 2022.
Would you say my tastes are odd?

My dating (long-term) racial preferences for women (from top to bottom):
  1. Brown MENA/Mulatta/Blasian
  2. Black/Central Asian/hapa/Light MENA/Iranic-based ethnicities
  3. Mestiza
  4. East Asian
  5. South East Asian
  6. White/South Asian

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19615
I wonder why white women are bottom-barrel for me, and Arab/mulatta/Blasian women are top of the barrel.
Castizas were my first examples. I had ample other examples to change my preference (as you saw in the composite image thread I made) but I still like them a lot.

• +1
You asked us if an attractive white guy would go for a white MTB or a Stacylite Asian woman. The answer is apparent to everyone.

Here is the thing, to answer your question... nobody on Love Island is average-looking. You are more likely going to see Asian and White Stacy competing, not Asian Stacy vs white MTB. If we ever saw that on Love Island, the person who would be chosen is clear.

Do black women in the UK act like the ones in the US?
Black women in the UK act somewhat differently to US black women.
So why are users here saying that white attractive men would pick a white MTB over a Stacylite Mulatta/Asian?

As an Arab, I never wanted to date a white woman, because I know I'd get the exact same treatment from them (fetishized and tossed). Alongside that, I'd most likely be forced to give up a lot of my culture/upbringing/willingness to raise my kids Muslim/food just to be with a white woman, put on a pedestal by society.
I agree. Many people would say that because you’re “white” (not Anglo) passing it would be better for you to date a white woman than a more ethnic man.

I agree, you wouldn’t face as much discrimination and prejudice from general society. Only from her, her family, and your children. It would be a very private embarrassment, mostly at the subconscious level.

No inferiority complex = no reason to “date up”

Race and phenotype are far more important than top tier bones or height imo. For 99% of interactions, familiarity, good vibes, national solitary/exoticism mog attraction

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, enchanted_elixir and Xangsane
There are lots of things that I personally find very attractive about black, mulatta and Blasian women for long-term relationships and even marriage.
For sure, seem feminine, family oriented, loyal, fun, full of vitality ect

• +1
Black women in the UK act somewhat differently to US black women.
So why are users here saying that white attractive men would pick a white MTB over a Stacylite Mulatta/Asian?
Mulatta is a different story because I can't predict such a circumstance.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Xangsane

2. Black/Central Asian/Light MENA/Iranic-based ethnicities
  3. Mestiza
  4. East Asian
  5. South East Asian
  6. White/South Asian
No, it's not uncommon.

I don't have any racial preference anyway. Black African and White Mediterranean women are the ones I like the most, but I would be with any race as long as I find them attractive.

• +1
I agree. Many people would say that because you’re “white” (not Anglo) passing it would be better for you to date a white woman than a more ethnic man.

I agree, you wouldn’t face as much discrimination and prejudice from general society. Only from her, her family, and your children. It would be a very private embarrassment, mostly at the subconscious level.

No inferiority complex = no reason to “date up”

Race and phenotype are far more important than top tier bones or height imo. For 99% of interactions, familiarity, good vibes, national solitary/exoticism mog attraction
Some users have criticized my preferences given my pheno but my preferences are staying:

3. Mestiza
  4. East Asian
  5. South East Asian
  6. White/South Asian
I already have a "white" looking appearance, I want to practice my cultural traditions with my wife and future kids, and I don't want my kids to look white that they can't stand a moment in the Sun.

• +1
No, it's not uncommon.

I don't have any racial preference anyway. Black African and White Mediterranean women are the ones I like the most, but I would be with any race as long as I find them attractive.
People on here have clowned on my preferences especially given my pheno :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Zylk
  • +1
Some users have criticized my preferences given my pheno but my preferences are staying:

I already have a "white" looking appearance, I want to practice my cultural traditions with my wife and future kids, and I don't want my kids to look white that they can't stand a moment in the Sun.
Why are Indian girls so low jfl. I remember you complaining abt that on muzmatch

Sun part is legit I look like a tomato rn. You rated my blasian morph as chad lol

• +1
Why are Indian girls so low jfl. I remember you complaining abt that on muzmatch

Sun part is legit I look like a tomato rn. You rated my blasian morph as chad lol
I'm not a fan of Indian girls - something about their faces I don't find very attractive especially the regular looking ones. However, I'm happy with blasians.

Are you in a very hot place?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and incel194012940
I'm not a fan of Indian girls - something about their faces I don't find very attractive especially the regular looking ones. However, I'm happy with blasians.

Are you in a very hot place?
D771409D F6FF 47E5 9FF5 46589353269C

Na but u burn easily with this skintone

• +1
Not surprised these guys act like this, I’d go for a 5/10 white/mixed women then a 7/10 ethnic women and it’s not just cause of race, ethnic women tend to be more demanding, egoist and delusional about there status.

• +1
People on here have clowned on my preferences especially given my pheno :lul:
They were probably currys and ricecels who adore white nordic women, as they can't fuck them they think that with your phenotype they could

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Xangsane
They were probably currys and ricecels who adore white nordic women, as they can't fuck them they think that with your phenotype they could
I guess that's the case. Surprisingly some were Arabs too.

I don't fucking need white validation. I don't see the point, and my long-term happiness would be threatened if I were to go with one of them.

Not surprised these guys act like this, I’d go for a 5/10 white/mixed women then a 7/10 ethnic women and it’s not just cause of race, ethnic women tend to be more demanding, egoist and delusional about there status.
In what way do they seem more demanding, egoist and delusional about their status?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Zylk and incel194012940
I see where you're coming from. You have pink undertones
More important than shade ig

B4EEFE2C D6C0 4664 936B 4468919AA8BC

This is my dream skin color. I can’t rly say it’s white worshipping since he’s far brighter than any caucasian I’ve ever seen
47DBAB5A 6766 41F3 B4CC EF40B522B22A

But half Arabs got a nice glow to them maybe I’ll make one 😛

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Xangsane
More important than shade ig

View attachment 1722076
This is my dream skin color. I can’t rly say it’s white worshipping since he’s far brighter than any caucasian I’ve ever seen
View attachment 1722077
But half Arabs got a nice glow to them maybe I’ll make one 😛
To be fair I've really only seen that paper-white skin on rices. I guess it's the different undertones compared to what the lightest of white people could be.

I'd like to make a very mixed-looking kid.

• +1
In what way do they seem more demanding, egoist and delusional about their status?
From young ethnic women (usually curry and Asian) recognise that white women are more attractive, to over compensate they emphasise on building a “strong” personality, becoming over masculine, rarely submissive.

• Hmm...
From young ethnic women (usually curry and Asian) recognise that white women are more attractive, to over compensate they emphasise on building a “strong” personality, becoming over masculine, rarely submissive.
How usual or unusual would you say my ethnic preferences are (white-passing ethnic)?

3. Mestiza
  4. East Asian
  5. South East Asian
  6. White/South Asian

Just finished episode 1 @Xangsane

So many brutal blackpills :lul::lul:

Onto episode 2 #saveliam

• JFL
Just finished episode 1 @Xangsane

So many brutal blackpills :lul::lul:

Onto episode 2 #saveliam
What were the most brutal blackpills in your opinion?

What were the most brutal blackpills in your opinion?
Interaction between Liam & the chick he was paired with

ABSOLUTE NO INTEREST SHE WAS SHIT TESTING HIM LIKE AN ABUSED DOG

Then when Davide walked in & all the chicks eyes lit up leaving the other with induced spiking cortisol :lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee and Xangsane
How usual or unusual would you say my ethnic preferences are (white-passing ethnic)?
Your type is fine, I don’t understand guys who like Hindu Dindu or flat face maxilla 404 maxillary protrusion noodle foids

• Hmm...
Your type is fine, I don’t understand guys who like Hindu Dindu or flat face maxilla 404 maxillary protrusion noodle foids
So why do people here clown on me for putting white women last?

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Interaction between Liam & the chick he was paired with

ABSOLUTE NO INTEREST SHE WAS SHIT TESTING HIM LIKE AN ABUSED DOG

Then when Davide walked in & all the chicks eyes lit up leaving the other with induced spiking cortisol :lul::lul:
And they didn't care about his death-tier UEE.

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite
So why do people here clown on me for putting white women last?
Most people who clown you at self hating ethnics, but you’ve also internalised some racism by hating your own women (white)a

• +1
Most people who clown you at self hating ethnics, but you’ve also internalised some racism by hating your own women (white)a
I'm not even white :lul: I'm mixed
Secondly, I don't understand why those self-hating ethnics only want me to date white women, something which I won't do. What's special about white women? :lul: Those self-hating ethnics put them on a pedestal

And they didn't care about his death-tier UEE.
I noticed that too lol

His eye area was saved by his eyebrows straight lower eyelids & lashes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: tyronelite
I'm not even white :lul: I'm mixed
Secondly, I don't understand why those self-hating ethnics only want me to date white women, something which I won't do. What's special about white women? :lul: Those self-hating ethnics put them on a pedestal
If your half white your still part dude, white grandparents, white great grandparents ect…. objectively by PSL they are usually better on average meaning they will produce better offspring on average I don’t understand full ethnics who don’t like their own heritage tho weird.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Love Island is a staged television drama catering to white trash female idiots. Actual statistics show that all men prefer ethnic women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 20056, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person