[BRUTAL RACEPILL] If the white Chads of Love Island UK constantly avoid ethnic women, explain these poll results on the racepill?

Asian men are the bottom barrel, very difficult to be Asian in 2022.
Would you say indian do better then asian or is at the bottom as well.

Fawwwwk Liam got cucked by Davide :lul::lul::lul:

This show got me hooked

Would you say indian do better then asian or is at the bottom as well.
I really don't know, it depends on the phenotype of the Indian (lighter skinned Indians tend to be more successful).

In general Indians can be taller than Asians and have better bones.

They more closely resemble the desired white appearance than asians with their epicanthic fold.

But I would say that yes, indians have it easier than asians

Just lol at the amount of cope from incels who could never touch an asian women.

The biggest white chad are exclusively date asian women

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 16474 and 3 others
It's really hard for black women unless its a lightskin/mulatta and for the reason you stated at the end, black men are probably the only race of men that do NOT prefer their women on avg.

Some white guys like black girls though so its not all bad but the smaller the sample size the worse their chances. these guys are chads so chances are they have normie taste (blonde white woman)
Black men actually do prefer their women far more than other races prefer their own. Reason why this myth prevails is because black dudes have an easier time dating out thus youll see them date out more.
No wonder many black guys I know who chase after white women get dumped after barely a few days by the white woman. Black guys, no matter how NT they are, are usually used for short term relationships by white women here.

Fetishization of races (for short term dating) just doesn't happen in women, but men too (in particularly black men).

An exception could be made for a few WFBM couples (e.g. Faye and Teddy from last year)
How and why is this a bad thing though? I wish women did this to me :feelswhy::feelswah: I want to be used for sex I don’t wanna date Becky

I really don't know, it depends on the phenotype of the Indian (lighter skinned Indians tend to be more successful).

In general Indians can be taller than Asians and have better bones.

They more closely resemble the desired white appearance than asians with their epicanthic fold.

But I would say that yes, indians have it easier than asians
Avg Indian height is shorter than most black African nations and they are the poorest in the world. East Asian nations are taller than Indian nations by far not up for debate youll easier find taller East Asians than curries

• +1
Reactions: Zylk
Because in reality with no fraud White MTB (especially with light eyes) = Ethnic stacylite for many men. It's a brutal racepill

@Biggdink @CommanderCope @Moggcel007 @NapalmFlare @RoBobaFett999 @MissLexotan6MG @WontStopNorwooding @slop slinger @hebbewem @CFW432 @fogdart @Biiyo03 @BoneDensity @Erik-Jón @Danish_Retard @LachowskiWannabe @Jamesothy @Detona @incel194012940 @Manu le coq @TranceMaxx @444 @Octillionaire3 @currylightskin @Ken @1kisuke106 @BiggestMoggerEver @russiancel @Zer0/∞ @phudaaaa @David Rothschild @enchanted_elixir @Ekil73_YT @zylk98 @Niko69

If race matters so much to these white Chad Love Island contestants, how come you said a Stacylite ethnic woman has more SMV than a Becky white woman?

Does PSL matter more for Chads than ethnicity? If that really was the case why do white Love Islanders (male) only pick white Beckies leaving behind black Stacylites and Stacies?
Psl also matters to them to an extent

Vinnie Hacker got clowned on for choosing a Blonde White girl. White women are the most attractive objectively. You get more validation as a man from dating a White Stacy or White passing one rather than Ethnic.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Never seen it I gotta check it out

Anyone know where I can watch it?
I used to watch it on a website called soap2day - just google and you’ll find it. The new season may not on there yet though, I’m sure it will come out soon. I’ll check it out and let you know.

Keep posting the seething ethnic women on here and tag me. Go to LSA, Twitter and find all their seething comments and post them - it gives me insane dopamine rush and joy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056
Keep posting the seething ethnic women on here and tag me. Go to LSA, Twitter and find all their seething comments and post them - it gives me insane dopamine rush and joy
Dude relax :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
My bro I didn't read a single word and I agree with you

makes me feel amazing seeing women experiencing blackpill for once

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15390, johncruz12345 and fogdart

• +1
Have black and ethnic women considered that maybe white guys don't like them because of their personality? Maybe the white men on the show can sense that black women post misandrist comments online :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 17829
The difference between a 4.25 psl Becky and 5.5psl mulatto is huge. If it were 5psl vs 5.5psl then the white girl wins
A Turkish woman is entering the villa. Would she be race pilled?

you are my favorite white chad

Have black and ethnic women considered that maybe white guys don't like them because of their personality? Maybe the white men on the show can sense that black women post misandrist comments online :soy:
caged

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and fogdart
Here are what users said about ethnic women constantly getting rejected by white Chads on Love Island:

And here are what LSA users said about the white male contestants being racist (to be fair, I agree with this):

And Twitter users exposing Davide as a racist:

Anyway, in this poll, I specifically asked people which of the following options of women have the highest SMV to a good-looking white man:
View attachment 1721911

And here are the results:
View attachment 1721912

So if the white Chads of Love Island hate ethnic women, irrespective if they're Stacy or not, and how they prefer white Beckies, how come users here say that a Stacylite ethnic woman has more SMV to a good-looking/handsome white man, than an average-looking white woman?

Why does davide look indian jfl.

Interaction between Liam & the chick he was paired with

ABSOLUTE NO INTEREST SHE WAS SHIT TESTING HIM LIKE AN ABUSED DOG

Then when Davide walked in & all the chicks eyes lit up leaving the other with induced spiking cortisol :lul::lul:
Jfl she warned him not to pick her to give him a lap dance in the truth or dare game and then she kissed Davide in the same game.
Way to get friendzoned, humiliated and cucked all at the same time

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
I skimmed but let me get this straight
are you trying to create some worldview (i didn't skim enough to know what worldview you're trying to create) based on LOVE ISLAND and then polling a bunch of incels?
well okay

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Jfl she warned him not to pick her to give him a lap dance in the truth or dare game and then she kissed Davide in the same game.
Way to get friendzoned, humiliated and cucked all at the same time
As soon as she said he's a nice guy it was over..

You never wanna hear those words from a chick you're heavily interested in

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and bwrauycnee
Chadlite just want someone to improve his genes and now is called racist 😥😖

Im guessing you also prefer ethnic of white like me :feelshah:
I'm ethnic and prefer Ethnic women or white looking ethnics

And East Asians

Is North East Asian ethnic?

I'm ethnic and prefer Ethnic women or white looking ethnics

And East Asians
Did you always prefer ethnic women or did you have a white preference and gradually get out if it like me?

I was thinking of making a thread like this without the Love Island stuff in it but you beat me to it. I just wanted to out a common cope which you've done. To answer the OP, it's cope. You are speaking to white supremacists here, many of whom are carrying the lowest genetic quality of white DNA such that they are rejected by their own kind for various reasons. If you looked at white guys on the right, a lot of them are going with asians despite being so outwardly racist and proud of their white DNA. They will dilute that DNA by creating hapa kids who hate themselves and they actually develop copes in their own mind to rationalise this in their mind. What's happening is their genetic imperative to reproduce is causing them to override their so called moral stances. In this case the hapa son will hate his mother because she hates herself and him by proxy. The hapa daughter could get lucky being good looking but she will still carry self hate especially with that family dynamic and knowing her own father was too incel to get a white woman and her mother was so self hating that she went with an incel. I've known many white guys getting with ethnics despite showing they are racist guys. You can only laugh when that happens and feel sorry for the guy because inwardly he has hit rock bottom and is on powerful copes to somehow square everything in his head. You cannot trust anyone who is able to cope this way. This is some straight up female style rationalising and we know that a girls word is worth shit. Anyway, great way to expose low genetic worth white copers tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Did you always prefer ethnic women or did you have a white preference and gradually get out if it like me?
Yeah I always liked ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Dodld