Love Letter for my Oneitis, Happy Valentine's Day ---.

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
Happy Valentine's Day ---.

Forgive me for being a bit awkward or all over the place with my words here,

But knowing me you're well probably familiar with just how bad I am at articulating them and telling people how I feel.

Even if it is a bit selfish of me to want it or even just cringe,

I often wonder if I often wish that you're still thinking of me every now and then, even if it's not as often as I think of you, be it in a good way or bad one tbh.

For most of the early years of my life I'd spent them running away the very concept of love, often telling myself it just wasn't for me or that I simply didn't need it,

But in truth I was really just scared that I wasn't worthy of it myself.

Meeting you changed everything for me though, because I realized for the first time I really did want what I couldn't have.

Falling in love didn't make me scared, it made me brave.

I still remember the night we first met at that stupid arcade, and how you dared me to ask Mr. ------- if he thought I was pretty.

Holy fuck that's cringe, yeah I don't really know why I brought that up but anyway...

---, there were a lot of things I wish I could go back and fix or do differently back then, but I know I ultimately can't.

You really meant a lot to me, still do tbh, but I was never brave enough to even try to let you know it.

Because in truth I'm a coward.

More than anything though, I just want to be able to tell you that I'm sorry for being such a coward back then,

And there will never come a day where I'll ever be ashamed to admit how I really feel about you again.

It was because of you I was able to find my heart, yet it's because of you I also learned what it felt like to have it break.

I'm still grateful though, because the memories I was able to make with you still float through my mind.

They truly were They truly are the happiest ones I was ever able to experience...

...and share.

I'm also not gonna lie, I did try to move but every time I met someone new I'd always just remember something silly from back then.

Like all the times you'd make of me or even that one time you tried stabbing me with a pencil.

You know some people might even consider that legit bullying or something.

Sometimes I even thought to myself maybe you really did enjoy making fun of me at my own expense just a bit too much.

Still, I never really did ever mind it cause I always loved being able to make you smile, and I always thought you were beautiful every time you did.

You know I think it was the first I ever held your hand that I realized just how special girls can really be, as I never imagined hands could ever feel so warm and soft.

There were times I'd often try asking God why he even bothered letting me fall in love with you if only to take you away.

There were times I tried telling myself I wished I never met You, even if I deep down I always knew I never actually meant it.

I don't think I could forget about you even if I tried, cause I see your face every time I see a dark haired girl with bangs.

Besides it's not like I even want to forget about you either, since I also dream of you pretty often, like almost every week actually.

I hope you're happy and well, and you're going after that dream just like you always said you would.

I remember one time I actually said you'd never be able to make it, it was a joke and I thought you'd know that but I still always regretted saying it...

Because I always knew if anyone could it'd be you.

You're one of the most dedicated and passionate people I know when it comes to what you love, and I always admired that about you.

As painful as it might be for me to admit, I do actually hope you have someone to love you the way I never could never did.

But...

One day I'll see you again.

And...

One day I'll tell you.

I love You ---, I always have, and I always will.

Love, --------.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: ropemax, Deleted member 22627, Doctor Faust and 5 others
A5O0H

• JFL
Reactions: ropemax
I'm going to ascend and see Her again.

And then I'll tell Her I love Her.

Bianca Devins her (in Minecraft)

7459E652 8817 481D B9CF 6325E8152B9F

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt and chaddyboi66
at this point, kidnap her and make her live with you.

She'd always ask me to give her a sip of my sodas, so I'd always make sure to buy one right before class.

I didn't mind though, cause I always just used it as an excuse to talk to Her.

Every time I look at the sky, full of fire like the sun I see your bright Amber eyes.

Every time I close my eyes, I can still hear your gentle sighs.

Every time I look at the pale lonely moon, I remember the warm of your smooth fair skin.

Rosy and pink, your lips always conceal an ever contagious grin.

damn mf on some joker shit

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt, ropemax, Zeruel and 2 others
A fool I was when it came to my heart,

But it's not like I didn't try to do my part.

Slow and steady wins the race they said,

Only a fool rushes in, so you might as well catch me dead.

But after all these years,

Have I nothing for my fears?

I'd rather be a silly little fool,

Than a loveless empty tool.

didnt read family guy GIF

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
You know I think it was the first I ever held your hand that I realized just how special girls can really be, as I never imagined hands could ever feel so warm and soft.
Jfl this unironically makes me not khhv anymore, cause at least I held a girls hand once.

She was even my Oneitis.

Brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: chaddyboi66
I love Her.

I love Her so goddamn much it hurts.

I just wish I was brave enough to say it back then.

When I ascend and fix my life, I'll find Her again and tell Her.

This was pretty embarrassing ngl, but I don't regret saying it and I never will tbh.

I've grown a lot again and now I feel like I'm able to get my life back on the path I want it to go down.

Besides, this still can't be anywhere near as cringe as last year's mess...

Happy Valentine's Day ---.

Forgive me for being a bit awkward or all over the place with my words here,

But knowing me you're well probably familiar with just how bad I am at articulating them and telling people how I feel.

Even if it is a bit selfish of me to want it or even just cringe,

I often wonder if I often wish that you're still thinking of me every now and then, even if it's not as often as I think of you, be it in a good way or bad one tbh.

For most of the early years of my life I'd spent them running away the very concept of love, often telling myself it just wasn't for me or that I simply didn't need it,

But in truth I was really just scared that I wasn't worthy of it myself.

Meeting you changed everything for me though, because I realized for the first time I really did want what I couldn't have.

Falling in love didn't make me scared, it made me brave.

I still remember the night we first met at that stupid arcade, and how you dared me to ask Mr. ------- if he thought I was pretty.

Holy fuck that's cringe, yeah I don't really know why I brought that up but anyway...

---, there were a lot of things I wish I could go back and fix or do differently back then, but I know I ultimately can't.

You really meant a lot to me, still do tbh, but I was never brave enough to even try to let you know it.

Because in truth I'm a coward.

More than anything though, I just want to be able to tell you that I'm sorry for being such a coward back then,

And there will never come a day where I'll ever be ashamed to admit how I really feel about you again.

It was because of you I was able to find my heart, yet it's because of you I also learned what it felt like to have it break.

I'm still grateful though, because the memories I was able to make with you still float through my mind.

They truly were They truly are the happiest ones I was ever able to experience...

...and share.

I'm also not gonna lie, I did try to move but every time I met someone new I'd always just remember something silly from back then.

Like all the times you'd make of me or even that one time you tried stabbing me with a pencil.

You know some people might even consider that legit bullying or something.

Sometimes I even thought to myself maybe you really did enjoy making fun of me at my own expense just a bit too much.

Still, I never really did ever mind it cause I always loved being able to make you smile, and I always thought you were beautiful every time you did.

There were times I'd often try asking God why he even bothered letting me fall in love with you if only to take you away.

There were times I tried telling myself I wished I never met You, even if I deep down I always knew I never actually meant it.

I don't think I could forget about you even if I tried, cause I see your face every time I see a dark haired girl with bangs.

Besides it's not like I even want to forget about you either, since I also dream of you pretty often, like almost every week actually.

I hope you're happy and well, and you're going after that dream just like you always said you would.

I remember one time I actually said you'd never be able to make it, it was a joke and I thought you'd know that but I still always regretted saying it...

Because I always knew if anyone could it'd be you.

You're one of the most dedicated and passionate people I know when it comes to what you love, and I always admired that about you.

As painful as it might be for me to admit, I do actually hope you have someone to love you the way I never could never did.

But...

One day I'll see you again.

And...

One day I'll tell you.

I love You ---, I always have, and I always will.

Love, --------.
Gigaweirdo incel

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Gigaweirdo incel
Why is it so fucking funny. I cage whenever I see it. Especially if it's a funny looking AVI. I made sure to get an expressionless melancholic AVI just so people wouldn't reply with it.
cillianmurphycel

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 22627
Ngl I was gonna save this for when you went back to another Ramirez avi

but holy fuck this edit was so aesthetic
I really get it
now tbh

• Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss
She's getting flipfucked by 2 gambian gentleman as we speak