Low-Inhib Muslim immigrant slaps white toddler in Spanish park

PatriceLumumba

PatriceLumumba

Silver

A reminder that inorder to slay you need to be this unhinged. This nigga easily has at least 3 rapes under his belt and a few children.

Edit: The subhuman is Ecuadorian. Spaniards created this themselves.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: NZb6Air, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Acion and 2 others
He is South American, not muslim.

Spics are animals
He is clearly a drug addict. Majority of south americans and any normal person for that matter would never do such things to kids.

Just let the law punish him and that's about it.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
He is clearly a drug addict. Majority of south americans and any normal person for that matter would never do such things to kids.

Just let the law punish him and that's about it.
Latrinos beat the shit out of their children and wives and molest their daughters at high rates.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Acion
Majority of south americans and any normal person for that matter would never do such things to kids.
I know all about Hispanics. They love abusing children. That's why he did that. That's normal Hispanic behavior

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and MaghrebGator
Latrinos beat the shit out of their children and wives
That is normal behaviour in 90% of the world

Problem though is that they are known for getting drunk and cheating, i think that makes things even worse
and molest their daughters at high rates.
I doubt it but i dont have data and i dont know if there is anything reliable out there.

• +1
I doubt it but i dont have data and i dont know if there is anything reliable out there.
That rape shit he's talking about is real. I'm Hispanic dawg. That's how I know about Hispanic culture. My culture is disgraceful.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and iblamechico
That rape shit he's talking about is real. I'm Hispanic dawg. That's how I know about Hispanic culture. My culture is disgraceful.
What country are you from, if i can ask?

Gettyimages 1171266229 1024x1024

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Acion
How do you know he's a Muzzie tho

This thread is looking like a Reddit comment section :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Your women have big PHAT bootay they are like evolved Arab foids the perfected Pokémon evolution of Arab women are latinas so I forgive your race for their crimes as long as I get a big PHAAAAT bootay to slay

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male
This thread is looking like a Reddit comment section :soy::soy::soy::soy:
Aussie here, i know right... It's almost as if someone is trying to imply that genetics matter... phew, austrian painter vibes

Your women have big PHAT bootay they are like evolved Arab foids the perfected Pokémon evolution of Arab women are latinas so I forgive your race for their crimes as long as I get a big PHAAAAT bootay to slay
Of course some fucking fake Christian like you would think Hispanic animals abusing and raping their children is funny. Stupid ass chimp nigger. Why are brown skinned ethnic fucking non whites like you so narcissistic? Does it have something to do with your upbringing? Fucking coon

• So Sad
Of course some fucking fake Christian like you would think Hispanic animals abusing and raping their children is funny. Stupid ass chimp nigger. Why are brown skinned ethnic fucking non whites like you so narcissistic? Does it have something to do with your upbringing? Fucking coon
I think slaying your women is funny ntn about a child be normal ffs I said I find your women attr what’s wrong with that?

I just like fat assed bitches :lul::lul::lul: what can I say man it’s my kryptonite I see big ass on woman and my little brain takes over

Can you tell me how to get a Latina bro. Pleaseeee brooooo

Latinos are portugues and Spanish Christians
Yeah, Tupac and Xochitl are 100% descended from Hernan Cortes. Even the fully European ones I've met tend to be quite lazy compared to actual whites like Germans. I work with some of them at my tech Job and they like to cut corners a lot.

I think slaying your women is funny ntn about a child be normal ffs I said I find your women attr what’s wrong with that?
I'm not going to respond to you nigger.
I'm going to show everyone how you are a fake ass Christian just like the rest in this narcissism forum

Hey nigger. Jesus hated narcissistic people like you. And that money symbol. That sigil of the egregore of money. Jesus fucking hated greedy fucking materialistic niggers like you. He lived with his parents till he was thirty and then spent the rest of his life homeless. You fucking arrogant greedy monkey. I practice black magick and I'm a better Christian than you.

I'm a better Christian and better Satanist. I'm even a better ethnic than you.

I'm not going to respond to you nigger.
I'm going to show everyone how you are a fake ass Christian just like the rest in this narcissism forum
View attachment 3225079
Hey nigger. Jesus hated narcissistic people like you. And that money symbol. That sigil of the egregore of money. Jesus fucking hated greedy fucking materialistic niggers like you. He lived with his parents till he was thirty and then spent the rest of his life homeless. You fucking arrogant greedy monkey. I practice black magick and I'm a better Christian than you.

I'm a better Christian and better Satanist. I'm even a better ethnic than you.
Ahahaha lmfao :forcedsmile::lul::lul::lul::lul: nigga are you ok bruv you seem really tweaked just cos I said I’d like to clap your women’s nice PHAT ass and go inside their right little burrito enchilada pussies yummy braaaaghhh. I love your hoes I want them to sit on my face

Users who are viewing this thread

Back