Low inhib + non NT…. The elites fear you

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
Literally the most dangerous combo to the ruling class. They fear autists like us, but only the low inhib ones

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, ascendedmark, med and 3 others
That combination is extremely incel

need high IQ too, else u don't have the necessary capability to ever really hurt them

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, ascendedmark, fuxkdakikez and 3 others
The most dangerous combination for mental wards more like

Low inhib schizos are the most dangerous to the med inhib psychopaths that run society, low inhib autists burn out @ 18 and become basement rotter NEETs posting frauded pics of themselves on incel forums

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk, try2beme, scrunchables and 1 other person
The most dangerous combination for mental wards more like

Low inhib schizos are the most dangerous to the med inhib psychopaths that run society, low inhib autists burn out @ 18 and become basement rotter NEETs posting frauded pics of themselves on incel forums
Hey man… not cool.

dnr+ur cumskin+over

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: med and Clavicular

Low inhib + non NT = NOT NPC

I agree.

• +1
Reactions: med
They don't because people of your description live in low-class shitholes.

need high IQ too, else u don't have the necessary capability to ever really hurt them
Indeed
that usually comes with being non nt
socially ostracized subhuman take. The majority of your "NT" is based upon upbringing, and a major piece of your upbringing will be based on your parents actions, and your physical appearance

I'd say IQ is highly independent of NT. In fact, more likely an inverse relationship, in which those who are exceedingly nuerodivergent are more likely to be low IQ

Those who are further along the scale in a negative manner shouldn't be assumed to be favorable in other facets, they should actually be assumed to he inferior in those as well.

I do think simply being alone does make you smarter though