Low IQ cels, obliterating the success section, and forum

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
Many people complain how the quality of forum went down, and it's true. The reason why, is because we let so many retarded people in here, and insecure teenagers who don't know shit about life.

These are the people who'll tell you that "it's over" and that you're not good enough:

This nigga would rather rob a bank than work a regular ass job JFL. Like just get a job dude, you ain't gonna screw the system, you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed lol.

But apparently, working a job is a "matrix", Andrew Tate said it's not a good thing right... No you're just a lazy, undisciplined and worthless piece of shit my nibba

Spoken like a true retards :lul: And what's so bad about working a job either? It's like you aren't gonna escape the wageslavery, so you may as well make it enjoyable and accept it...

... these people are so autistic man

As if a buzzcut is gonna change anything?

This is not a success by any means?

SUCESS! I smashed my face with a crane :soy: (wtf)

And lastly, an average looksmax.org theorist

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Primalsplit, OGJBSLAYER, Ark and 26 others
can you start making blackpill compilation vids again

• +1
Reactions: Lucifer X and Chintuck22
mirin high effort

ngl the retard is right though if u're not a millionaire at 20 yrs old, it's over for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Danish_Retard, Ragnar and 5 others
can you start making blackpill compilation vids again
I don't have time anymore, and i'm not really suffering from inceldom to make these compilations.

Going through tiktok and skimming through all the black pill is damaging for the brain, i can't watch these retarded zoomers, they are so fucking retarded and have 0 self awareness...

ngl the retard is right though if u're not a millionaire at 20 yrs old, it's over for you
I've never saw a millionaire in my life.

• +1
Reactions: Ark, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 29167 and 5 others
what about lone wolf?

The irony on this place never gets old jfl

And lastly, an average looksmax.org theorist

View attachment 2412512
this one has some merit because excessive exercise causes stress (high cortisol) which can lead to HGH suppression. But that's like 2+ hours of sprinting or some stupid shit. They're just talking about extremes here.

"just becum quant" free money "just becum quant" free money
🤑

"just becum quant" free money
🤑

🤑

🤑

🤑

🤑

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Mr. President and Deleted member 31155
yeah bro fuck college just start a business without money
just do dropshipping and shitcoin bro.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, SonOfDarkseid, Soychadcell and 7 others
exaggerating

Spoken like a true retards :lul: And what's so bad about working a job either? It's like you aren't gonna escape the wageslavery, so you may as well make it enjoyable and accept it...

lmao, unlike the rest i've posted proof on multiple threads.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ark, Staceymaxxing, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
These are the people who'll tell you that "it's over" and that you're not good enough:
View attachment 2412506
This nigga would rather rob a bank than work a regular ass job JFL. Like just get a job dude, you ain't gonna screw the system, you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed lol.
Only a window licking, Down syndrome, poor person, baboon, low iq, caveman ape, peasant slave, no future mofo would assume he ment rob a bank when he said finessing the system

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, Manletmachine and Deleted member 5467
Only a window licking, Down syndrome, poor person, baboon, low iq, caveman ape, peasant slave, no future mofo would assume he ment rob a bank when he said finessing the system
It's much easier to rob a jewelry store

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5467 and Sondern
But apparently, working a job is a "matrix", Andrew Tate said it's not a good thing right... No you're just a lazy, undisciplined and worthless piece of shit my nibba

Spoken like a true retards :lul: And what's so bad about working a job either? It's like you aren't gonna escape the wageslavery
Working is literally for slaves. Fuck that shit. I don't want, or like material things, I'm spiritual. I'm going to live in the middle of the woods like an animal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Soychadcell, Ark and 4 others
Working is literally for slaves. Fuck that shit. I don't want, or like material things, I'm spiritual. I'm going to live in the middle of the woods like an animal.
Relax bro u havent even been a mile away from ur basement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Soychadcell, Amadeus and 5 others
im only willing to wageslave if the job is mentally simple and requires little socialization so i can spend all day listening to IMPAULSIVE podcast

Irrelevant. Buf you don't have good genes the moment you're conceived then yeah, it's a wrap.

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell
just be an incel programmer theory

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell
im only willing to wageslave if the job is mentally simple and requires little socialization so i can spend all day listening to IMPAULSIVE podcast
Edgy 14 year old who got banned from .is.
When r u turning 18 so u can fuck off back to that dump?

• JFL
Reactions: Soychadcell and Chintuck22
Back in the days, we used to bully the disliked users off easily. Now i can only see the faggots circlejerking themselves such as @GigaTyroneOrDeath and @Ragnar (there are many more users), they quadripled like rabbits and carnivorous animals were gone extinct metaphorically speaking.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 5467, Ragnar and 2 others
Back in the days, we used to bully the disliked users off easily. Now i can only see the faggots circlejerking themselves such as @GigaTyroneOrDeath and @Ragnar (there are many more users), they quadripled like rabbits and carnivorous animals were gone extinct metaphorically speaking.
what is truly embarrassing is wasting your time posting 16.500 times and being here for almost 5 years while i bet you still being incredibly ugly, you should be the one bullied retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467
what is truly embarrassing is wasting your time posting 16.500 times and being here for almost 5 years while i bet you still being incredibly ugly, you should be the one bullied retard
Bro you had to split your skull open just to be HTN, meanwhile all I had to do was softmax, we are not the same, plus that was a copypasta retard.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Chintuck22
Bro you had to split your skull open just to be HTN, meanwhile all I had to do was softmax, we are not the same, plus that was a copypasta retard.
que si tio que te calles un rato y salgas fuera

You are Ada Mustang right? I remember you said you would only return once you reach 6.5PSL (if I remember correctly?), did you reach your goal?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ark and Marsiere214
You don't know anything about my lifestyle you greedy piece of shit.
>calls me greedy piece of shit
> is on the moneymaxxing section

• JFL
Reactions: Soychadcell, Ark and Chintuck22
ok pendejo