D

Deleted member 8758

Zephir
Theory

My theory on low set cheek bones:
-They are not necessarily low set but downward rotated
-Narrow and low set neurocranium pushes down rest of face
-Process of the brow has its sutures fused as you age
-Lateral brow bone structures sags due to lack of bone support rather than projected
-larger orbits = lack of soft tissue support
-Downswinging of face becomes worse with age

Image is my MSE scan from last year, notice how narrow my frontal bone is (age 28) and wide the glabella is.

While this is not a topic about MSE I think this theory contributes to why I think my MSE appliances had such a difficult time trying to open the sutures and were unstable. On another note I think that the Neurocraniumpill relates to why some jaw surgery patients have relapse of downgrowth as its treating a symptom and not the cause.

I believe the Neurocraniumpill is severely underrated (Im sorry I doubted whoever brought this up in the past.) There are plenty more symptoms from neurocranium insufficiency.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, datboijj, Lorsss and 4 others
View attachment 1467241

-Lateral brow bone structures sags due to lack of bone support rather than projected

Image is my MSE scan from last year, notice how narrow my frontal bone is (age 28) and wide the glabella is.

While this is not a topic about MSE I think this theory contributes to why I think my MSE appliances had such a difficult time trying to open the sutures and were unstable. On another note I think that the Neurocraniumpill relates to why some jaw surgery patients have relapse of downgrowth as its treating a symptom and not the cause.

I believe the Neurocraniumpill is severely underrated (Im sorry I doubted whoever brought this up in the past.) There are plenty more symptoms from neurocranium insufficiency.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 2729, Lorsss and 13 others
Aren't curries autistic af too?
3.6k posts :unsure::unsure::unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Sens
I think its just genetics bro
gl people with low set cheekbones, forward grown ones with low set cheekbones etc..

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, datboijj, Deleted member 15099 and 2 others
jfl youre 28 years old and im a teenager :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Age doesn't matter, you are now and you'll be at my age. Its a life sentence. Be a team player.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
Plausible but unlikely theory. However with enough force your zgyos should just rotate around the sulture. I would assume there is minimal interaction between the neurocranium and your viscerocranium.

High set cheekbones is mostly genetic.
Good facial development helps but your cheekbone definition is mostly genetic. High set cheekbones are mainly aesthetic.

I think high set/low set cheekbones is overrated. Considering how difficult most people find it to tell the difference I think they are overated. All that matters is having nice cheekbones that contour your face. Aesthetic cheekbones tend to appear "higher" on your face because it will produce a more striking image.

You would need a monobloc or facial blipartation to move your skull around. No sane doctor is going to give you this osectomy unless your giga deformed. Based on your CT scans you look normal.

I don't really know how you could prove this, I have no knowledge on how facial bones interact with eachother. Looksmaxxing wise you just want to add more material onto the zygo's to create a hollow cheekbone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978, AscendingHero, Timelessbrah and 1 other person
Plausible but unlikely theory. However with enough force your zgyos should just rotate around the sulture. I would assume there is minimal interaction between the neurocranium and your viscerocranium.
View attachment 1467320

High set cheekbones is mostly genetic. Good facial development helps but your cheekbone definition is mostly genetic. High set cheekbones are mainly aesthetic.

I think high set/low set cheekbones is overrated. Considering how difficult most people find it to tell the difference I think they are overated. All that matters is having nice cheekbones that contour your face. Aesthetic cheekbones tend to appear "higher" on your face because it will produce a more striking image.

You would need a monobloc or facial blipartation to move your skull around. No sane doctor is going to give you this osectomy unless your giga deformed. Based on your CT scans you look normal.

View attachment 1467309View attachment 1467308

I don't really know how you could prove this, I have no knowledge on how facial bones interact with eachother. Looksmaxxing wise you just want to add more material onto the zygo's to create a hollow cheekbone.
I think that habitual posture growing up affects the orientation of the neurocranium. Having aged Ive noticed that my appearance has changed in the last 10 years so it doesnt seem like its necessarily genetics, though I would admit that I believe I have some mediteranean genes that make my temples quite narrow.

I dont intend on getting anything like that or plan to, Im only theorizing lol

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Yes, you could have zygos that sit lower on the upper maxilla, even thought this is considered less aesthetic than the ideal high set ones, they can still b e improved via surgery. As the other members said here, its just about adding mass to them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758
View attachment 1467241

Yea the neurocranium is part of the cranial base which in only with the splenchocranium affects your whole face to a level which is criminally discussed on this forum. @Dr Shekelberg @diggbicc

High iq user, agreed with this.

What do you think cause lack of bone structure for the brow bone and larger orbits?

and define "brow bone" do you mean the supraorbital ridge, rim, notch, what specifically or even the whole frontal bone itself?!

Blackpill me on the importance of a wide frontal bone?
View attachment 1467241

U got MSE? mirin at 28 i wouldn't be suprised if you failed to get much changes but nonetheless , do u mind taking me through your experience with the procedure?

• +1
Yea the neurocranium is part of the cranial base which in only with the splenchocranium affects your whole face to a level which is criminally discussed on this forum. @Dr Shekelberg @diggbicc

High iq user, agreed with this.

What do you think cause lack of bone structure for the brow bone and larger orbits?

and define "brow bone" do you mean the supraorbital ridge, rim, notch, what specifically or even the whole frontal bone itself?!

Blackpill me on the importance of a wide frontal bone?

U got MSE? mirin at 28 i wouldn't be suprised if you failed to get much changes but nonetheless , do u mind taking me through your experience with the procedure?
Zygo process of frontal bone is what I mean on the brow bone (since its direction is affected by its interaction with zygos.) I beleive that the shape of the bone is mostly genetic, but poor growth direction of the frontal bone and surrounding cranial bones limits the ideal genetic position, so instead it has to grow in different (unasthetic) dimensions. Its seems as if irregardless of race, the eyebrows are supposed to generally horizontal if a face has been allowed to grow to its proper dimensions. This goes for the rotation of the eye sockets especially the soft tissues like eye-lids (lateral upper eye-lid fold.)

When the cranium is has limited 3D growth, with too much resistance on lateral growth it will instead send the whole face downwards rather than forewards. Thats why angle frauding by looking up works so well, because theres is a kind of desync with the asthetics with the cranium and face. My forehead is VERY rounded in shape. My parietal bones are also narrow from the front, its as if they are squeezing the frontal bone.

Its part of the "tall forehead" issue with hairline too.
Not necessarily wide but equi-distributed growth that give that masculine angular face, as seen with people with square hairlines alot of the time. Even if I had a hair transplant in the same pattern as a NW0 guy, the shape of my forehead bone is so rounded that it wouldnt really be able to emulate that. This is easily visible in 3/4 and profile angles. Unless someone gets like a forehead reduction surgery to bring the scalp forward they'll stiill get limited results.

You can get away with a poorly shaped fronal bone (forehead body part) but its effect on the eyes is significant imo, especially on how it makes or breaks a person's ability for "hunter eyes." It affects soft tissues in a way that cannot easily be simulated with by surgeries.

As for MSE, basically I had to have 3 separate ones, one installation having heavy corticopuncture due to difficulty and instability of the device causing tooth tipping and stuff. Its a long story but MSE is a meme imo, since it has so many drawbacks. Money and time better spent on other looksmaxxes. It gave me a tiny but wider zygos and itty-bitty IPD increase but it made me realize that my problem was my downgrown face as a whole is the issue

• Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero
Zygo process of frontal bone is what I mean on the brow bone (since its direction is affected by its interaction with zygos.) I beleive that the shape of the bone is mostly genetic, but poor growth direction of the frontal bone and surrounding cranial bones limits the ideal genetic position, so instead it has to grow in different (unasthetic) dimensions. Its seems as if irregardless of race, the eyebrows are supposed to generally horizontal if a face has been allowed to grow to its proper dimensions. This goes for the rotation of the eye sockets especially the soft tissues like eye-lids (lateral upper eye-lid fold.)

When the cranium is has limited 3D growth, with too much resistance on lateral growth it will instead send the whole face downwards rather than forewards. Thats why angle frauding by looking up works so well, because theres is a kind of desync with the asthetics with the cranium and face. My forehead is VERY rounded in shape. My parietal bones are also narrow from the front, its as if they are squeezing the frontal bone.

Not necessarily wide but equi-distributed growth that give that masculine angular face, as seen with people with square hairlines alot of the time. Even if I had a hair transplant in the same pattern as a NW0 guy, the shape of my forehead bone is so rounded that it wouldnt really be able to emulate that. This is easily visible in 3/4 and profile angles. Unless someone gets like a forehead reduction surgery to bring the scalp forward they'll stiill get limited results.

You can get away with a poorly shaped fronal bone (forehead body part) but its effect on the eyes is significant imo, especially on how it makes or breaks a person's ability for "hunter eyes." It affects soft tissues in a way that cannot easily be simulated with by surgeries.

As for MSE, basically I had to have 3 separate ones, one installation having heavy corticopuncture due to difficulty and instability of the device causing tooth tipping and stuff. Its a long story but MSE is a meme imo, since it has so many drawbacks. Money and time better spent on other looksmaxxes. It gave me a tiny but wider zygos and itty-bitty IPD increase but it made me realize that my problem was my downgrown face as a whole is the issue
First and foremost, Followed because another high-iq cels (thx god) has joined our ranks, i'll be looking out for your posts bro

What do you think causes this downward growth?

What you said about the "tall & rounded forehead" thing really got my attention.
Yes indeed the frontal bone and zygo and their growth patterns are very related. But who do you think causes poor growth of such?

y forehead is VERY rounded in shape. My parietal bones are also narrow from the front, its as if they are squeezing the frontal bone.

Not necessarily wide but equi-distributed growth that give that masculine angular face, as seen with people with square hairlines alot of the time.
I have the same issue, simply put what do you think causes tall wide boulbous foreheads and theoretically what is the best way to fix it on a cranial level?

would u say it's cope for young teens?

Money and time better spent on other looksmaxxes. It gave me a tiny but wider zygos and itty-bitty IPD increase but it made me realize that my problem was my downgrown face as a whole is the issue
than you may want to join me, @ropemax & @noprogressno in n2 implant son.

How much did you expand with mse btw?

very true

• +1
First and foremost, Followed because another high-iq cels (thx god) has joined our ranks, i'll be looking out for your posts bro

What do you think causes this downward growth?

What you said about the "tall & rounded forehead" thing really got my attention.

Yes indeed the frontal bone and zygo and their growth patterns are very related. But who do you think causes poor growth of such?

I have the same issue, simply put what do you think causes tall wide boulbous foreheads and theoretically what is the best way to fix it on a cranial level?

would u say it's cope for young teens?

than you may want to join me, @ropemax & @noprogressno in n2 implant son.

How much did you expand with mse btw?

very true
@Agendum ?

Its not that the forehead is tall as in its increased it its level of height, it is not climbing upwards, it (and the rest of the face) is descended downward. Think of the facial bones as a whole or visicranium as having sagged/angled down. Thats what makes it seem tall but lowering hairline is one decent way to fraud it, especially when you get to around my age.

Id say best bet is correcting the vertebral column to ensure that its habitual posture is straight and upright. Not much you can do (that I know of) to combat this failo but you can maintain that it doesnt get worse. Idk though, there are always surprises, maybe something Sci-fi tier surgery will come out in near future but anything useful is unlikely. :blackpill: Best you can do is counteract the symtoms like vertical maxillary excess with impaction or something.

MSE is best used for really subhuman cases, but if you are normie-tier and not using it for real therapeutic means, I wouldnt recommend it. I got 8 mm expansion but since I have a low IMW, I couldnt expand further. I also a canted maxilla, the right side of my maxilla got a couple mm longer. So it might not be a good way to try to change FWHR if you have a tilted maxilla. In the end it was trying to fix symptoms of a larger problem.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Can you post any image examples of similar round forehead on people

Attachments

• IMG_20211230_115414~2.jpg
    IMG_20211230_115414~2.jpg
    265.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger