Low T Copers BTFO (Testosterone DOES grow the jaw)

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Let it be known on this forum that anyone who says Testosterone is cope, ought to be banned on sight for refuting such profound and verified wisdom. If you are not T maxxing, honestly, just ldar, because its over at that point.

Edit: Ok so I can't link the study, but its legit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 2621
I’m definitely not clicking that jewish link

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, KrissKross and PubertyMaxxer
i have ideal T levels and my jaw is nothing special

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
It's only legit during puberty

You probably have below average or even SUBHUMAN androgen receptors then. OVER!
how can i increase ?

btw im hopping on no nut november asap

Yeah but there's a lot of women with big jaws, although their T level is very low

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, bruhcel and PubertyMaxxer
increases androgens or something like that so makes you use the testosterone better
Scientific study or bounce buddy boyo

Scientific study or bounce buddy boyo
"As stated, the preponderance of animal & human studies suggest that neither abstinence nor “too much ejaculation” have any effect on blood testosterone levels. However, there's evidence that ejaculation to the point of sexual satiation triggers multiple brain changes - including a decline in androgen receptors. and increases in estrogen receptors and dopamine-blocking opioids in several brain regions. Full recovery takes about 15 days and is quite apart from addiction-related brain changes."

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: middayshowers, DidntRead, LooksJourney and 1 other person
"As stated, the preponderance of animal & human studies suggest that neither abstinence nor “too much ejaculation” have any effect on blood testosterone levels. However, there's evidence that ejaculation to the point of sexual satiation triggers multiple brain changes - including a decline in androgen receptors. and increases in estrogen receptors and dopamine-blocking opioids in several brain regions. Full recovery takes about 15 days and is quite apart from addiction-related brain changes."
Decline in androgen receptors in your brain or everywhere though? Doesn’t seem to to say it upregulates from abstaining just that it returns to normal when u don’t bust a fatty everyday

Decline in androgen receptors in your brain or everywhere though? Doesn’t seem to to say it upregulates from abstaining just that it returns to normal when u don’t bust a fatty everyday
There are receptors in your jaw, shoulders, etc

Fapping is looksmin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, Newguyaround and DidntRead
You don't need a large jaw like Pat Tillman. Gandy doesn't have insane jaw but looks manly not coping

• JFL
Reactions: KrissKross
I don't think this needs any citation - just go to FtM subs on Reddit and you will find out.

(Yeah T grows the jaw but a cis-male would need supra physiological levels of T to have this effect. If you do this keep in mind - Ru + fin)

I don't think this needs any citation - just go to FtM subs on Reddit and you will find out.

(Yeah T grows the jaw but a cis-male would need supra physiological levels of T to have this effect. If you do this keep in mind - Ru + fin)
Even with 0 dht levels, high testosteron levels can make your hair fall out. So if you have genetic hairloss, never touch T injections. Hair over anything!

Sun and workout so...

Even with 0 dht levels, high testosteron levels can make your hair fall out. So if you have genetic hairloss, never touch T injections. Hair over anything!
Yeah I know but if I decide to try Test injections I will apply RU. I might also apply .5mg Estradiol on scalp (some very short courses of nolva to keep E levels lowin the body).
So this way I might just come out safe.

Let it be known on this forum that anyone who says Testosterone is cope, ought to be banned on sight for refuting such profound and verified wisdom. If you are not T maxxing, honestly, just ldar, because its over at that point.

Edit: Ok so I can't link the study, but its legit.

Ok where's the study? also is probably very low growth...

Not after puberty :/

It seems intuitive and yet I see so many women with excellent jawlines

There are receptors in your jaw, shoulders, etc

Fapping is looksmin
No shit there is, but study only mentions it effecting androgen receptors in the brain regions, not the jaw.

fapping fucks with your androgen sens, it basically fries them

and no they don't get back to normal if you're jacking off every day... why would you even jack off every day jfl

but this doesn't matter if you're not in puberty so

fapping fucks with your androgen sens, it basically fries them

and no they don't get back to normal if you're jacking off every day... why would you even jack off every day jfl

but this doesn't matter if you're not in puberty so
I get blue balls if I don't jerk off every day. Libido and sperm production through the roof. I only do it if I really need to though, never out of boredom or to make myself feel better mentally.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood