LOW T CUCK GAMES BANS ME FROM THEIR GAYME

Madhate

Madhate

Kraken
Ec5efbbaf9ada06565ee3c8aec341bec

JFL AT THIS DOGSHIT GAME I GET BANNED FOR SAYING 1 NAUGHTY WORD MEANWHILE INTING TARDS DONT.
IT'S OVER IF YOU TRY TO ADVISE YOUR TEAM IN 2020. ESTROGENISED SOCIETY.

league is a shit game, riot is such a soy company. imagine playing a game but being BANNED if you trashtalk or insult the other team over the fuck internet jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Madhate
league is a shit game, riot is such a soy company. imagine playing a game but being BANNED if you trashtalk or insult the other team over the fuck internet jfl
Every competitive game should have trashtalking allowed. Even pro sports players shit talk each other all the time.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Every competitive game should have trashtalking allowed. Even pro sports players shit talk each other all the time.
yeah its the exact reason i quit league 2 years ago, people can int and throw games or spam taunt you but if you call someone braindead or retarded once you get a fucking suspension, cant believe people working at riot are literally paid to ban people who type insults over the internet, dream job tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Madhate
yeah its the exact reason i quit league 2 years ago, people can int and throw games or spam taunt you but if you call someone braindead or retarded once you get a fucking suspension, cant believe people working at riot are literally paid to ban people who type insults over the internet, dream job tbh ngl
Mirin being able to quit league. I just can't find any other game that's even slightly similar and as enjoyable. 16 Perma'd accounts. Still playing. It's over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
Mirin being able to quit league. I just can't find any other game that's even slightly similar and as enjoyable. 16 Perma'd accounts. Still playing. It's over.
yeah once i quit i just went to watching way more anime and just enjoying myself elsewhere on the internet, instead of fucking up my mental health and always being angry and restless because of a meaningless online league rank. dont laugh but nowadays i play roblox, there are a few niche roblox games which are genuinely fun and the communities are p cool
besides that i play some random games from steam every now and then or if i like a game but dont have enough spare money for it ill just pirate it

• +1
yeah once i quit i just went to watching way more anime and just enjoying myself elsewhere on the internet, instead of fucking up my mental health and always being angry and restless because of a meaningless online league rank. dont laugh but nowadays i play roblox, there are a few niche roblox games which are genuinely fun and the communities are p cool
besides that i play some random games from steam every now and then or if i like a game but dont have enough spare money for it ill just pirate it
Can u recommend any roblox games? Or games in general? I'm rly wanting to quit this shit game i legit have over 4k hours in league.

What's that gay ass broke ass gook weeb nigger game

Slayers play Siege

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Deleted member 4804
Nigga only 16 ? Jfl im at my 35th acc since s4 :feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: Madhate and zeno
i got challenger back in s7 ngl real flex tbh, it was good times
i got more than 60+ trash accounts permabanned its rdicously easy to get banend nowadays jfl

• +1
Reactions: Madhate and Deleted member 4804
i got challenger back in s7 ngl real flex tbh, it was good times
i got more than 60+ trash accounts permabanned its rdicously easy to get banend nowadays jfl
This was a 14 day ban from 1 game even tho I never got banned on this account previously. Meanwhile in s8 you had to get atleast 2 warnings before 14 day ban.

Yo btw nibbas, go sub to my youtube channel :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: zeno
that game is shit anyways

This was a 14 day ban from 1 game even tho I never got banned on this account previously. Meanwhile in s8 you had to get atleast 2 warnings before 14 day ban.
i remember those faggots giivng away 200 games chat restrictions back in s4, permabanning an acc rly does nothing to solve toxicity fking idiots they just want u to make new accoutns obviously, been playing league since s2

the only real feat in my life was being good at this game.. i suck in other games, i just invested lots of my youth into league
im trash nowadays, barely play cuz i got nothing else to do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
i remember those faggots giivng away 200 games chat restrictions back in s4, permabanning an acc rly does nothing to solve toxicity fking idiots they just want u to make new accoutns obviously, been playing league since s2
Mirin' your mental strength. Imagine playing league daily since 2011 and still being sane.

Can u recommend any roblox games? Or games in general? I'm rly wanting to quit this shit game i legit have over 4k hours in league.
this is something that came out late january 2019 which i had been playing since but i dont play it as much anymore and spend more time on this forum/youtube instead. It's really really good I remember pretty much just spending every single hour of my free time playing this game for the first 6 months and it was really fun. It's pretty hard to get into so if you're interested in playing it you'll probably have to watch youtube videos and other guides and shit to get an idea of how the game works. The game's really good, it constantly having 2,000+ players despite costing like 5 usd in robux (pretty much every single roblox game is free) is proof of that. Watch a few videos or something of it to see if it's your type, premise is it's a rogue-like game where you basically lose your progress after a certain number of deaths.
I introduced my brother to league like 4 years ago and he had been playing it as much as, if not more than, me, until I got him to play Rogue Lineage with me and he hasn't touched league since

For other games in general i've been playing Hollow knight which is super cool too, i'd definitely recommend it and youll be able to kill and enjoy a lot of time with it, there's also Kenshi which if you haven't played id also recommend since its just as cool. Really, just play whatever you can to get off league since it's like a drug

• Love it
Stopped playing this shit game , would rather spend my time in learning new skills/acquiring useful information which will benefit me in real life

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Mirin' your mental strength. Imagine playing league daily since 2011 and still being sane.
it was tougher during my tryhard seasons tbh, since i got permabanned in my last serious account i dont give a fuck

• +1
I got banned for 25 days.

Feels good that i'm playing now.

Chad is too busy fukin all while you cope wit vidya

this is something that came out late january 2019 which i had been playing since but i dont play it as much anymore and spend more time on this forum/youtube instead. It's really really good I remember pretty much just spending every single hour of my free time playing this game for the first 6 months and it was really fun. It's pretty hard to get into so if you're interested in playing it you'll probably have to watch youtube videos and other guides and shit to get an idea of how the game works. The game's really good, it constantly having 2,000+ players despite costing like 5 usd in robux (pretty much every single roblox game is free) is proof of that. Watch a few videos or something of it to see if it's your type, premise is it's a rogue-like game where you basically lose your progress after a certain number of deaths.
Idk about buying Rogue Lineage. I saw a vid. The roblox textures and characters legit failo everything from looking good and serious. But it does have a nice concept

Idk about buying Rogue Lineage. I saw a vid. The roblox textures and characters legit failo everything from looking good and serious. But it does have a nice concept
yeah thats perfectly understandable, only reason I even considered buying it is cause ive been playing roblox for several years anyway so i didnt mind it, players are mostly people on roblox so their expectations with graphics/effects and shit isnt high at all, but the gameplay is tense and genuinely enjoyable.
tbh id recommend hollow knight more since its more immersive and has a relaxing tone to gameplay

• +1
You probably main Draven, tryhard in low elo upon making your account and hardstuck gold/platinum

I play it because of URF and I have 8 active friends who play it and we do custom 4v4 sometimes and its funny as hell

You probably main Draven, tryhard in low elo upon making your account and hardstuck gold/platinum

I play it because of URF and I have 8 active friends who play it and we do custom 4v4 sometimes and its funny as hell
Playing for fun isn't for me. I like being competitive more. But ofc I wouldn't get banned if i played URF.

Playing for fun isn't for me. I like being competitive more. But ofc I wouldn't get banned if i played URF.
I have 3 perma bans

but it seems like that I have my emotions much more in control, I dont even read chat for the most time

My normie friend has recently discovered the word fag as an insult and now uses it all the time and felt high T after he got a chat ban

• JFL
Reactions: zeno and Madhate
I have 3 perma bans

but it seems like that I have my emotions much more in control, I dont even read chat for the most time

My normie friend has recently discovered the word fag as an insult and now uses it all the time and felt high T after he got a chat ban
Y, I'm saying it's easy to control your emotions and not type when you're not trying your hardest. I always try my hardest to win and that's why i get banned easily.

Y, I'm saying it's easy to control your emotions and not type when you're not trying your hardest. I always try my hardest to win and that's why i get banned easily.
Ok, I understand

I play on autopilot and never play alone lol

I have created so much smurfs so i can play with friends and it is a running gag now that if at the end of the Season one of our group somehow climbs 1 whole league, then it was DuoQ with me lol

Silver is easy tho

• +1