Low T Trait: Looking around before saying the N word in public

socialcel

socialcel

Textbook MTN
Jus title tbh. If you have to look around like some cuck you shouldn’t be saying it cause you’re confirmed high inhib waste of genes.

Tagging maffia in this value packed thread:

@kebab @WishIwasChico @Eli @BitchBoy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 50702, Deleted member 14693 and 7 others
when a banned user gets tagged before you....its over.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and kebab
nigga

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, Deleted member 30679, Deleted member 57122 and 2 others
Say it with your heart and chest next time you’re in public

• Love it
Reactions: StalinCel, kebab and socialcel
NIGGER

an I high T now

• Love it
Reactions: StalinCel, Deleted member 57122, kebab and 1 other person
So you would say it infront of a 6'4 buff Tyrone

• JFL
Reactions: StalinCel
Jus title tbh. If you have to look around like some cuck you shouldn’t be saying it cause you’re confirmed high inhib waste of genes.

Tagging maffia in this value packed thread:

@kebab @WishIwasChico @Eli @BitchBoy
I say it loud and proud who is gonna do something about it

• Love it
Reactions: socialcel
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kebab and socialcel
  • Love it
my bad gang will tag next time
im shocked cause i don't even need tag to reply to new posts, Funky doesn't tag me but i still reply to all his posts quick. i must be out of my prime, its over.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and socialcel
WHO SHOULD THE LOOKS MAFIA DOXX NEXT?!??????

Raise Hand GIF by Nick Jonas

• JFL
True i used to say it so freely before but now at my new school theres too many ethnics so i have to be a bit more careful.

• JFL
@julianchicago , apparently @WishIwasChico has his pics. and julian is cocksucking worldmog

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Lmao none of you bitches use that word in real life. Y'all sit behind computers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 30679 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and socialcel
"Most" lmao no. U use it to degrade blacks on this site. Do it in real life
if they beat me up for it (which they won’t btw cause i heightmog them back to zimbabwe) they’ll be put in jail for years in my home country. even the ppl on the street would start helping in the fight tbh. @marek937 can confirm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
if they beat me up for it (which they won’t btw cause i heightmog them back to zimbabwe) they’ll be put in jail for years in my home country. even the ppl on the street would start helping in the fight tbh. @marek937 can confirm
Are u in your home country though? Height matters in a fight but only if both fighters are skilled. Lmao ain't nobody scared of u because ur 5'11

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
Height matters in a fight but only if both fighters are skilled. Lmao ain't nobody scared of u because ur 5'11
i’m frauding to 6’6, fair to say most would just ignore me saying it.

Are u in your home country though?
not rn, still say it tho and no one bats an eye even when i call black people monkeys

Are u in your home country though? Height matters in a fight but only if both fighters are skilled. Lmao ain't nobody scared of u because ur 5'11
nigga im 5'11 he is around 6'3

i am

• Love it
i’m frauding to 6’6, fair to say most would just ignore me saying it.

not rn, still say it tho and no one bats an eye even when i call black people monkeys
So what's your real height.

How many black people are around u when u say monkey?

6’3.5 I js wear boots for frauding

i borderline scream about shit like that in school and like half of my school is black
So nobody confronts u about u not liking black people? Lmao I doubt that

"Most" lmao no. U use it to degrade blacks on this site. Do it in real life
i don't say Nigger irl cause i have no reason, nigga however is used in most vocabulary.

• JFL
So nobody confronts u about u not liking black people? Lmao I doubt that
I don’t have a problem with black people, I’ll just say whatever I want. Bunch of foids even laugh at me saying nigger sometimes. Proves that looks are everything and personality doesn’t matter

I don’t have a problem with black people, I’ll just say whatever I want. Bunch of foids even laugh at me saying nigger sometimes. Proves that looks are everything and personality doesn’t matter
This sounds like a fantasy

no one cares but white people lol

• +1
jfl at uscels. i live in scandinavia
Oh THATS WHY I didn't even know there were black people in Scandinavia lmao ur not getting away with that lmao

Oh THATS WHY I didn't even know there were black people in Scandinavia lmao ur not getting away with that lmao
immigration and sheit. i’d get away with it in the us too btw

immigration and sheit. i’d get away with it in the us too btw
No u wouldn't. It's WAY DIFFERENT over here. People don't play that shit lmao. We have guns over here so don't even mention your height

No u wouldn't. It's WAY DIFFERENT over here. People don't play that shit lmao. We have guns over here so don't even mention your height
Failed society then