Low T white employee gets mental breakdown at work when confronted by high T BBC

fogdart

fogdart

'Bones' is psl cope. NT + sex appeal is everything
Brutal mog JFL

@goat2x @Chadlite Rutherford @africancel @kjsbdfiusdf @Blackgymmax @Enigmatic93
@Vvvvxxxx

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Uglybrazilian, EasternRightWinger15 and 23 others
lmaooo

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214, Uglybrazilian, Gaia262 and 2 others
Another day in memphis

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Be_ConfidentBro
The employee is probably mentally unstable, kinda feel bad for him tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, Uglybrazilian, Mastermind and 19 others
Wtf happened?

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
The employee was bonesmashing @0:22

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Uglybrazilian, EasternRightWinger15 and 12 others
Let's hope my man robbed a bank successfully after this happened.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, Deleted member 12002, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
Mirin him doing his bonesmashing routine at work

This is sad as fuck though ngl, I feel super bad for the poor guy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Uglybrazilian, Deleted member 12002 and 5 others
nothing high T about acting black

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12002, Deleted member 4804, Gaia262 and 4 others
The employee is probably mentally unstable, kinda feel bad for him tbh
He's mentally unstable because he has to deal with niggers all day barking orders and being a nuisance

All Non-Whites are going to get back in line when War breaks out

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, MissLexotan6MG, Uglybrazilian and 12 others
He's mentally unstable because he has to deal with niggers all day barking orders and being a nuisance

He's just mentally ill lmao, he had nervous ticks before he went full into panic attack mode and started self harming, I don't know why you would let someone like that work in front office spaces, where they are bound to make a couple of errors, the guy wasn't even hostile he just didn't understand why the guy was acting out after he made a mistake and he thought he was being disrespectful

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Marsiere214, Uglybrazilian and 6 others
nah man hes just mad hes got zero bones. instant bonesmashing sesh

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and fogdart
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
Brutal mog JFL

@Vvvvxxxx

School threat

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Looks234
Brutal mog JFL

@Vvvvxxxx

Sad to see tbh.

Wages are dogshit, no career progression, probably has to work shit hours by himself and cannot enjoy anything , no one gives a shit about him.

Topped off with some nig pointing a camera in your face trying to get you fired. That guy didnt even do anything to him, just hit his own computer.

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Htobrother and Deleted member 756
I feel sorry for the guy behind the desk. He is under pressure probably for low pay and this was too much for him. The guy with the camera was an entitled jerk and an asshole

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 12002 and fogdart

Master race coper :feelsgood:

Damn, I can't see the content.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Are there no ways around it?

VPN?

Tor browser?
Yeah, most of us foreigners in China use VPNs. I never have. I don't think it's good to be so reliant on technology. I like youtube, but not enough to say I can't live without it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167
Guy was being a stupid nigger. Picking on someone who's weaker than him. By recording someone and egging them on when they're at their worst because they're having a bad day he's no better than a b*tch who likes to gossip.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167
Brutal mog JFL

@Vvvvxxxx

poor guy ngl

• So Sad
Reactions: fogdart
He's just mentally ill lmao, he had nervous ticks before he went full into panic attack mode and started self harming, I don't know why you would let someone like that work in front office spaces, where they are bound to make a couple of errors, the guy wasn't even hostile he just didn't understand why the guy was acting out after he made a mistake and he thought he was being disrespectful
No, the guy was being hostile by recording him like a gossiping woman. Outrage culture at it's worst. It doesn't take a genius to understand the guy might have mental problems, or just simply be having a bad day. We're all human. He could have de-escalated the situation by using some discretion and asking the guy if he's alright or something. Instead he had to whip out the camera and make a scene of it like a gossipy little drama craving b*tch.

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian and fogdart
I already told you this now accept it: it’s over for many men and there’s no going back now.

That black guy's not high T at all. Females do the same thing all the time. Whip out a camera, get real loud, and cause a scene.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
current state of modern male, i saw this type of men everywhere, weak and cannot handle confrontation

why hit himself when he can just hit the guy recording him or just control his emotion to not freak out

• +1
Reactions: shrek, brianxx and Deleted member 12002
current state of modern male, i saw this type of men everywhere, weak and cannot handle confrontation

why hit himself when he can just hit the guy recording him or just control his emotion to not freak out
Low T and soy consumption.

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun
Low t behaviour I think guy did nothing to him
Karma is working always
Tbh if he said something bad I would understand

This guy must have never been hit by his parents in his early life. He does not know how to handle fear and stress. Over protective parents and schools are to be blamed.

i would make fun of him but i can see myself doing the same thing

• JFL
Reactions: shrek
You never know what somome is going trough. I can understand that the guy has to deal with shitty customers everyday or maybe has some private problems and when someone started recording and blamimg him because he made a mistake like every human does he just freaked out. And now people will make of fun him because of the video.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
You never know what somome is going trough. I can understand that the guy has to deal with shitty customers everyday or maybe has some private problems and when someone started recording and blamimg him because he made a mistake like every human does he just freaked out. And now people will make of fun him because of the video.
I agree but tbh most of the comments are supporting him

• +1
Reactions: Kilimanjaro
I agree but tbh most of the comments are supporting him
That does not matter. He will forever be remembered as a man that broke down and cried because of another man confronting him.

• +1
Reactions: shrek and Deleted member 756
That does not matter. He will forever be remembered as a man that broke down and cried because of another man confronting him.
True and it’s a shame

Brutal mog JFL

@Vvvvxxxx

What the fuck did I just watch? How can you not have more self control?

I feel sorry for the guy behind the desk. He is under pressure probably for low pay and this was too much for him. The guy with the camera was an entitled jerk and an asshole
Wish he hit him instead of the computer

Thats sad to see ngl, it reminds me of when I went to the bank last week to solve some problems, I was fully stressed out and everyone there too, a guy tried to pass in front of me in the line and I legit thought about spanking him even tho I would be arrested by the guards, luckily I didn't do it

If you pay attention, you'll see that the black guy also seems mentally unstable, because its not normal for anyone to take out a camera and start recording just because a employee of a given place hit the computer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Imagine videotaping people and being confronting and annoying in their face whenever they make a 'mistake'. The guy filming is just as 'mentally ill' as the guy being videotaped.

Fuck this shit socialmedia society tbh. Everything for likes and views right?

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian and Deleted member 8461
Imagine videotaping people and being confronting and annoying in their face whenever they make a 'mistake'. The guy filming is just as 'mentally ill' as the guy being videotaped.

Fuck this shit socialmedia society tbh. Everything for likes and views right?
Cancel culture and Outrage culture are trash.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Why work a job like this if you’re such a mentally weak pussy?

EQeQJKi