Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Zephir
12 sweetspot, but its 12 12, not when ppl are 16 and say they are 12

JeremyMeeks

JeremyMeeks

Bronze
12 sweetspot, but its 12 12, not when ppl are 16 and say they are 12

I don't trust the calipers I use - how can you tell you are facially at a low body fat percentage? When you jaw is literally bone with no fat whatsoever?

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Zephir
I don't trust the calipers I use - how can you tell you are facially at a low body fat percentage? When you jaw is literally bone with no fat whatsoever?
hard to tell, I would rather look at belly, if you have V shaped belly (visible side abs) then its very low
i wouldnt go lower to look like auschwitz survivor, if no bones, theres nothing to show off

JeremyMeeks

JeremyMeeks

Bronze
hard to tell, I would rather look at belly, if you have V shaped belly (visible side abs) then its very low
i wouldnt go lower to look like auschwitz survivor, if no bones, theres nothing to show off

So the v-line is a good indicator (pic below)? I think that's fair - you have any tips on getting that low - I've always been at around 15-20% - no more than 20% and maybe a few times at around 13-14%. What happens is I go on a good caloric deficit (300 daily) for a bit and then once in a while I have a cheat day and then end up eating bad for a few more days which cuts back progress. Then I go back on the deficit and it is an endless cycle. You have any tips on how to get to that model level body fat percentage?

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Zephir
So the v-line is a good indicator (pic below)? I think that's fair - you have any tips on getting that low - I've always been at around 15-20% - no more than 20% and maybe a few times at around 13-14%. What happens is I go on a good caloric deficit (300 daily) for a bit and then once in a while I have a cheat day and then end up eating bad for a few more days which cuts back progress. Then I go back on the deficit and it is an endless cycle. You have any tips on how to get to that model level body fat percentage?

View attachment 281483
I got almost there (was like 1-2 kg away) but the sex drvie was so low that I gave up - this is the problem, your hungry and you lose motivtation
Actually probably exlcuding steroids, some anti-hunger pills or just discipline and momentum, theres not other hope

Blackpill3d

Blackpill3d

bowsers me
10-12 is always better than >12.

for natties below about 10 u look skinny and flat

JeremyMeeks

JeremyMeeks

Bronze
I got almost there (was like 1-2 kg away) but the sex drvie was so low that I gave up - this is the problem, your hungry and you lose motivtation
Actually probably exlcuding steroids, some anti-hunger pills or just discipline and momentum, theres not other hope

Yeah, was going to order diet suppressant pills - thanks for reminding.
Any good cheap ones you know of?

Users who are viewing this thread