Lower body fat is not always better

JeremyMeeks

JeremyMeeks

Bronze
10% always better than 15-18%?

12 sweetspot, but its 12 12, not when ppl are 16 and say they are 12

12 sweetspot, but its 12 12, not when ppl are 16 and say they are 12

I don't trust the calipers I use - how can you tell you are facially at a low body fat percentage? When you jaw is literally bone with no fat whatsoever?

I don't trust the calipers I use - how can you tell you are facially at a low body fat percentage? When you jaw is literally bone with no fat whatsoever?
hard to tell, I would rather look at belly, if you have V shaped belly (visible side abs) then its very low
i wouldnt go lower to look like auschwitz survivor, if no bones, theres nothing to show off

hard to tell, I would rather look at belly, if you have V shaped belly (visible side abs) then its very low
i wouldnt go lower to look like auschwitz survivor, if no bones, theres nothing to show off

So the v-line is a good indicator (pic below)? I think that's fair - you have any tips on getting that low - I've always been at around 15-20% - no more than 20% and maybe a few times at around 13-14%. What happens is I go on a good caloric deficit (300 daily) for a bit and then once in a while I have a cheat day and then end up eating bad for a few more days which cuts back progress. Then I go back on the deficit and it is an endless cycle. You have any tips on how to get to that model level body fat percentage?

So the v-line is a good indicator (pic below)? I think that's fair - you have any tips on getting that low - I've always been at around 15-20% - no more than 20% and maybe a few times at around 13-14%. What happens is I go on a good caloric deficit (300 daily) for a bit and then once in a while I have a cheat day and then end up eating bad for a few more days which cuts back progress. Then I go back on the deficit and it is an endless cycle. You have any tips on how to get to that model level body fat percentage?

View attachment 281483
I got almost there (was like 1-2 kg away) but the sex drvie was so low that I gave up - this is the problem, your hungry and you lose motivtation
Actually probably exlcuding steroids, some anti-hunger pills or just discipline and momentum, theres not other hope

10-12 is always better than >12.

for natties below about 10 u look skinny and flat

I got almost there (was like 1-2 kg away) but the sex drvie was so low that I gave up - this is the problem, your hungry and you lose motivtation
Actually probably exlcuding steroids, some anti-hunger pills or just discipline and momentum, theres not other hope

Yeah, was going to order diet suppressant pills - thanks for reminding.
Any good cheap ones you know of?