Lower E levels are actually worse than you might think

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
Lifefuel for @Short Ugly and Brown

Possible symptoms of Low e 18FA5C69 D424 4D17 A710 CBE1B8BDA470

your hand and feet and frame could be unproportional to your face and height if Low E

Credits to: @Good_Little_Goy @goat2x

Tagging user who might be Low E: @Zyros
@Baldingman1998 @balding17yomanletcel

tagging some high Iq in this topic:
@DrTony

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, Deleted member 5522, PYT and 5 others
Lovely thread

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 5875, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
Do you think jeff seid is high E?
jeff have perfect E levels , perfect T levels , perfect DHT levels , perfect IGF levels , he is just perfect bro
Jeff unmoggable

• Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mexicanboi, Deleted member 8090, Greecgawd and 3 others
Idgaf imma still take aromasin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: godlikesz and Copemaxxing
INJECT E ASAP SON

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, Mouthbreath and Copemaxxing
JUST INJECT ESTROGEN THEORY STRIKES ONCE AGAIN

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Copemaxxing
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A
Lifefuel for @Short Ugly and Brown

Possible symptoms of Low eView attachment 700472

your hand and feet and frame could be unproportional to your face and height if Low E

Credits to: @Good_Little_Goy @goat2x

Tagging user who might be Low E: @Zyros
@Baldingman1998 @balding17yomanletcel

tagging some high Iq in this topic:
@DrTony
Holyfuck that's why I have small hands compared to my frame and height. I have dark circles and blood test showed I have low iron and d3 as well as aging 10 years in 5. I think igf1 is low. I had this theory I read about regarding the igf1 ratio to dht and I think it's legit tbh. It can be influenced by lifestyle to a certain extent though

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Copemaxxing
Holyfuck that's why I have small hands compared to my frame and height. I have dark circles and blood test showed I have low iron and d3 as well as aging 10 years in 5. I think igf1 is low. I had this theory I read about regarding the igf1 ratio to dht and I think it's legit tbh. It can be influenced by lifestyle to a certain extent though
The reason why our body does that is to live longer and reduce the chances of cancer growtg etc from an evolutionary point of view. So it tanks our smv but makes us live longer. Not sure if it's true though

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
You should try pro aromatase shit tbh. Being to Low t is not good at all. Also your collagen isnt the best.. but try to higher your t aswell so you dont get bad sideeffects and stay healthy

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
B054F7F8 B120 41D1 8B40 7FE968EE2DE1

• JFL
@SubhumanCurrycel bro this affects you the most tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
That explains Trump's small hands. He's just so high T low E.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Greecgawd, Copemaxxing and Patient A
You’re a self hating rat. That’s why u have this. Ur balding is due to u wanting to shack up with white People instead of ur native Arabs. Don’t think I haven’t been tracking u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KrissKross, Baldingman1998 and Patient A
You should try pro aromatase shit tbh. Being to Low t is not good at all. Also your collagen isnt the best.. but try to higher your t aswell so you dont get bad sideeffects and stay healthy
F51E9CA8 5888 4B7D B444 478B97918BCA

typical Low E Low T trait

Let people post on your profile you absolute gigafemale

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
i have kinda normal hands but smallish feet and definitely small frame in relation to my height. But i still look young at 32 (people say my skin looks good) and have still full head of hair, so no fucked collagen or norwooding still. I dunno then.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, HighIQcel and Copemaxxing
i have kinda normal hands but smallish feet and definitely small frame in relation to my height. But i still look young at 32 (people say my skin looks good) and have still full head of hair, so no fucked collagen or norwooding still. I dunno then.
Did you have a blood test? Bro you really look like you are defecient in igf tbh.

You’re a self hating rat. That’s why u have this. Ur balding is due to u wanting to shack up with white People instead of ur native Arabs. Don’t think I haven’t been tracking u
No

is this what lelouch said ?

• +1
Idgaf imma still take aromasin
Source. I didnt say high estrogene. Just not too low E levels
That’s why I’m low dosing aromasin for heightmaxxing 6.5 mg E2D I already had lower E then normal and low T, so this raises my T slightly and lowers E even more

if you have low t you probably have low e as well

• +1
Who wrote this?

• +1
oh yeah you injecting the peptides? i did that but what’s ur stack
I thought about injecting peptides but I instead ordered hgh from Alibaba(because fuck 3x daily Injections), so I will be doing hgh 7iu's for 2 months for now...

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I thought about injecting peptides but I instead ordered hgh from Alibaba(because fuck 3x daily Injections), so I will be doing hgh 7iu's for 2 months for now...
how old r u?

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
good luck, what’s ur parents height and urs and have u looked into strikes stack!
Dad's like 6-6'1ft , mom is 5'4, I'm 5'11-6ft and my older brother is 6'5jfl, yeah I looked into strikes stack but imo it's cope, what do you think about it?

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Dad's like 6-6'1ft , mom is 5'4, I'm 5'11-6ft and my older brother is 6'5jfl, yeah I looked into strikes stack but imo it's cope, what do you think about it?
i have no clue what makes u think it’s cope