Lower E levels are actually worse than you might think

Estrogen shouldn’t be to low because you need it for erections and bone density but it should still be on the low end All together

It’s more negative than good for men

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
I wouldn't touch the E/T ratios.

I thought about injecting peptides but I instead ordered hgh from Alibaba(because fuck 3x daily Injections), so I will be doing hgh 7iu's for 2 months for now...
What is the dose so you don't get diabetes? Im going for 2-4 IU twice a day, but im doing it just for the gym thing, not trying to grow.

Meh. IGF and test have always been on the highest end of normal. Still a lean muscular manlet with small hands, but my feet are almost as big as my dad's that is 3 inches taller.

• +1
Lifefuel for @Short Ugly and Brown

Possible symptoms of Low eView attachment 700472

your hand and feet and frame could be unproportional to your face and height if Low E

Credits to: @Good_Little_Goy @goat2x

Tagging user who might be Low E: @Zyros
@Baldingman1998 @balding17yomanletcel

tagging some high Iq in this topic:
@DrTony

Mainly depression, and sexual function issues like limp dick, inability to maintain erections, low libido, lower sterngth and prone to connective tissue injuries. Also brain fog

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, Copemaxxing and SubhumanCurrycel
i have kinda normal hands but smallish feet and definitely small frame in relation to my height. But i still look young at 32 (people say my skin looks good) and have still full head of hair, so no fucked collagen or norwooding still. I dunno then.
Ur 32?
Wtf I thought you were 21-23 or smth
Mirin

• +1
Mainly depression, and sexual function issues like limp dick, inability to maintain erections, low libido, lower sterngth and prone to connective tissue injuries. Also brain fog

Knew a dude that took AI literally raped his brain tough shit

„Low E“ = low T or (unlikely for most people here) extremely low body fat

• +1
so is it reasonable to assume you had good e levels if your feet are proportional? 6'1 and size 12 for example