Lower eyelid retraction

A

Albanero

Bronze
This is the only surgery i would ever consider doing seriously..in the morning my eyes are good but the longer it goes the more tired they become and droop slightly..if someone has any idea can he tell us the average cost propably the time healing and the danger

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
I think you'd be looking to pay at least 10 grand to have this done somewhere reliably.

Healing isn't anything brutal I suppose in terms of pain, you'd get a lot of bruising the first 2 weeks maybe but everything clears up gradually.

As I told you earlier, the risks of this in the hands of an experienced oculoplastic surgeon are practically none. Cost is really the biggest hurdle you're facing here, considering ofc you actually "need" the procedure.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Perform the surgery on yourself.

Ill be performing lefort 1 on myself soon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
always go to taban for your eyes

• +1
I think you'd be looking to pay at least 10 grand to have this done somewhere reliably.

Healing isn't anything brutal I suppose in terms of pain, you'd get a lot of bruising the first 2 weeks maybe but everything clears up gradually.

As I told you earlier, the risks of this in the hands of an experienced oculoplastic surgeon are practically none. Cost is really the biggest hurdle you're facing here, considering ofc you actually "need" the procedure.
can lower eyelid reaction get rid of slight NCT like cantho?

can lower eyelid reaction get rid of slight NCT like cantho?
Don't exactly remember but I think lower eyelid retraction correction its self won't do much about canthal tilt, but it's usual practice to do both canthopexy and eyelid retraction repair.

• +1