lower masseter hypertrophy

bogii

bogii

imprisoned, I'll be back.
if you specifically hypertrophy the lower masseter wouldn't it give you more angularity if the muscle is pretty far down the gonion?

• +1
Reactions: Dezzow, pneumocystosis, Lmao and 4 others
bump, is it worth it or still shitty cause muscles are round?

• +1
Reactions: xanny
If you inject Botox into the masseter it will shrink and if your gonions are neutral / flared it will look sharp, gonna do this soon probably

• +1
Reactions: bogii
If you inject Botox into the masseter it will shrink and if your gonions are neutral / flared it will look sharp, gonna do this soon probably
is this possible to check without cbct? idk what kind I have tbh, i feel like it's inwards with my luck:lul:

• +1
Reactions: xanny
is this possible to check without cbct? idk what kind I have tbh, i feel like it's inwards with my luck:lul:
Check this thread bro:

• +1
idk but masseter give me godly side profile in some lightings

• +1
I have a good side - front profile or when lifting my head up after training masseters with chewing.

People saying chewing doesn't help are delusional.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, TrestIsBest and bogii
I have a good side - front profile or when lifting my head up after training masseters with chewing.

People saying chewing doesn't help are delusional.
it does help but it makes your face rounder, but maybe if you only hypertrophy the lower part it could add width without looking too round?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bwrauycnee and Deleted member 7725
Check this thread bro:
i feel like they're straight but my jaw is already narrow so it'll take up more width if I get botox in there:feelswhat: fuark

i feel like they're straight but my jaw is already narrow so it'll take up more width if I get botox in there:feelswhat: fuark
only get it when it exceeds the ideal width from bigonial width - zygomatic width

• +1
only get it when it exceeds the ideal width from bigonial width - zygomatic width
im already on the narrow side so unfortunately its over, I'll have to beardfraud still, but I may hypertrophy the lower masseter cause this adds width:feelswhat:

im already on the narrow side so unfortunately its over, I'll have to beardfraud still, but I may hypertrophy the lower masseter cause this adds width:feelswhat:
You don’t want masseter hypertrophy man. It looks terrible.
If your jaw is narrow there are many ways surgery wise

• +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper and bogii
You don’t want masseter hypertrophy man. It looks terrible.
If your jaw is narrow there are many ways surgery wise
I know but what is there except jaw implants (too expensive and hard to get right) and fillers (temporary)

only thing that works is beardfraud but I don't like my beard long on the sides because it hides my lean face

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq and xanny
I know but what is there except jaw implants (too expensive and hard to get right) and fillers (temporary)

only thing that works is beardfraud but I don't like my beard long on the sides because it hides my lean face
I don’t like beards too.
It depends on how much you need, fillers can be great and easily last a year. But you need the base for it.
Jaw implants are hard to get right but I think it you dig into it and start to educate yourself it will work.

• +1
if you specifically hypertrophy the lower masseter wouldn't it give you more angularity if the muscle is pretty far down the gonion?
GOOD MORNING NIGGERS QUICK LESSON FOR U GUYS

WHY DOES CHEWING MAKE A JAW WIDER? NOT BECAUSE OF UR MASSATER MUSCLE BUT BECAUSE IT IS GROWING UR BONE
AND THE IF U CHEW FOR LONG ENOUGH U CAN GET THE OUTWARD GONIANS THAT U WANT
MK677+ Massive amounts of chewing while trying to avoid tmj SO HERES SOME STUFF THAT CAN HELP U

VIT D SUPER DOSED
CALCIUM+MAGNESIUM+k2(superdoese)
MK677 probably gonna help the most
OH AND CHISELL IS PROBABLY UR BEST BET AS THEY made the design specifically to prevent TMJ
AND the main cause of tmj IS???? narrow set back jaw SO IF U GOT TMJ u probably have to chew for foward growth and ALLAT
glooks nigga

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: oxymoron, WeAreBoundless, Deleted member 15854 and 2 others
GOOD MORNING NIGGERS QUICK LESSON FOR U GUYS

WHY DOES CHEWING MAKE A JAW WIDER? NOT BECAUSE OF UR MASSATER MUSCLE BUT BECAUSE IT IS GROWING UR BONE
AND THE IF U CHEW FOR LONG ENOUGH U CAN GET THE OUTWARD GONIANS THAT U WANT
MK677+ Massive amounts of chewing while trying to avoid tmj SO HERES SOME STUFF THAT CAN HELP U

VIT D SUPER DOSED
CALCIUM+MAGNESIUM+k2(superdoese)
MK677 probably gonna help the most
OH AND CHISELL IS PROBABLY UR BEST BET AS THEY made the design specifically to prevent TMJ
AND the main cause of tmj IS???? narrow set back jaw SO IF U GOT TMJ u probably have to chew for foward growth and ALLAT
glooks nigga
I think after puberty this is cope, but I agree maybe it could help doing this in puberty

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
I think after puberty this is cope, but I agree maybe it could help doing this in puberty
No not really the point is the Mandible is an adaptable bone and there's studies if u want proof look it up
BUT IF U ARE OLDER IT TAKES LONGER
BUT IF U GO ON A CHEWING MARATHON FOR 1 YEAR i bet all ur facial problems will be gone
CHEWING Also influences the CHEEKBONES even more so then ur jaw and faster results on cheekbones(it makes them wider set )
AND UR MAXILLA ALSO
and IT GIVES U FOWARD GROWTH ALL IN ONE
IDK IF DOES ANYTHING FOR UR CHIN
ALSO CHEWING can give u BONELOSS if ur doing it with the wrong TEETH
therefore only do molar chewing as far back ass possible wisdom teeth chewing if possible

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WeAreBoundless, Manu le coq and bogii
No not really the point is the Mandible is an adaptable bone and there's studies if u want proof look it up
BUT IF U GO ON A CHEWING MARATHON FOR 1 YEAR i bet all ur facial problems will be gone
CHEWING Also influences the CHEEKBONES even more so then ur jaw and faster results on cheekbones(it makes them wider set )
AND UR MAXILLA ALSO
therefore only do molar chewing as far back ass possible wisdom teeth chewing if possible
I got no wisdom teeth bro, the jews took them but thanks I'll look some studies up:love:

• JFL
Reactions: oxymoron and JizzFarmer
AND UR MAXILLA ALSO
jaw technically never stop growing provided theres enougth growth factors

• +1
jaw technically never stop growing provided theres enougth growth factors
you have a guide? I read that you're in this topic, I think it's cope but maybe it does work :ogre:

it does help but it makes your face rounder, but maybe if you only hypertrophy the lower part it could add width without looking too round?
how i can train my lower masseters?

you have a guide? I read that you're in this topic, I think it's cope but maybe it does work :ogre:
well igf-1 des can grow the mandible lol

• Woah
how i can train my lower masseters?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Edgar and bogii
"Thus, local unilateral IGF-1 injection into the mandibular condylar cavity could be a useful alternative for mandibular asymmetry therapy during the growth period."

I don't know if that's valid for me anymore cause I'm in my early 20's but I'll study this, thanks :Comfy::love:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 17345
i dont get people claiming masseters hypertrophy isnt good.

when i religiously chewed falim gum and had massive masseters, was the time i had most girl approaches and compliments.

yes it does kill angularity and make ur jaw rounder, but if you are lean it still looks better on narrow faces

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, TrestIsBest and bogii
what about jawsizer?
could work I'm not really into masseter hypertrophy because i always thought its bad because it makes your face round but my face is already round so adding width to it would make it better maybe

i dont get people claiming masseters hypertrophy isnt good.

when i religiously chewed falim gum and had massive masseters, was the time i had most girl approaches and compliments.

yes it does kill angularity and make ur jaw rounder, but if you are lean it still looks better on narrow faces
you still have them or you got botox?

you still have them or you got botox?
you will lose them if you stop chewing a lot

heres a pic of me when they were the most hypertrophied, imo it didnt look bad

Attachments

• F4227213-858E-49F1-B674-1009707B6940.jpeg
    F4227213-858E-49F1-B674-1009707B6940.jpeg
    203.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
you cant train only "the lower part", its all one muscle

• So Sad
YUP and use and EMS for this.

@RecessedPrettyboy

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and bogii
YUP and use and EMS for this.

@RecessedPrettyboy
i know I already do the Malaris muscle with ems but idk if it's cope tbh.

@RecessedPrettyboy got botox in his masseters because he didn't like them, right?

i know I already do the Malaris muscle with ems but idk if it's cope tbh.

@RecessedPrettyboy got botox in his masseters because he didn't like them, right?
Lol no he got tighter lower lids, more pct and angular gonions, among other looksmaxxing and healthmaxxing methods

why do you think hes left the forum?

Also since using EMS for your malaris have you noticed any gains?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SteveRogers, bogii and germanlooks
I am pretty sure that it’s impossible to just stimulate and grow the lower part of the masseter because in the end it’s one single muscle.

You also can’t just grow only your upper chest. The whole chest will always be involved even if you do inclined bench press.

• +1
Lol no he got tighter lower lids, more pct and angular gonions, among other looksmaxxing and healthmaxxing methods

Did he post any Results?
I don’t know who it was but someone said he got involuntary muscle twitches on his eyelids after using the Ems device. So this doesn’t seem to be that safe after all

• +1
Reactions: bogii and AscendingHero
Did he post any Results?
I don’t know who it was but someone said he got involuntary muscle twitches on his eyelids after using the Ems device. So this doesn’t seem to be that safe after all
Not pubicly he didnt

People are just low iq and want everything spoonfed, the user who fucked his shit up using ems, no fucking wonder why:lul:

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and bogii

I just got the ems device, it's kinda scary to use it on the face but I hope I get results my under eyelid is a bit droopy so maybe this will do the job:love:

it's so underrated on here idk why

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
it does help but it makes your face rounder, but maybe if you only hypertrophy the lower part it could add width without looking too round
It can make your face look rounded from the front (but even that's not the norm), but front side pic like this
1200px-Francisco_Lachowski_2011.jpg

jaw looks sharper.

• +1
It can make your face look rounded from the front, but front side pic like this
1200px-Francisco_Lachowski_2011.jpg

jaw looks sharper.
but it doesn't look like he is having masseter hypertrophy

I just got the ems device, it's kinda scary to use it on the face but I hope I get results my under eyelid is a bit droopy so maybe this will do the job:love:

it's so underrated on here idk why
You should make a thread on it after you tried it. Do you use it also on the masseters?

• +1
but it doesn't look like he is having masseter hypertrophy
The pic wasn't to show Chico's hypertrophy lol. I posted the pic to show you the angle at which looks best in my case.

• +1
You should make a thread on it after you tried it. Do you use it also on the masseters?
no right now only malaris do you have other spots also? I saw some muscle is under the eye which could also hypertrophy, right?

• +1
you will lose them if you stop chewing a lot

heres a pic of me when they were the most hypertrophied, imo it didnt look bad
fuark it actually looks sick

I am pretty sure that it’s impossible to just stimulate and grow the lower part of the masseter because in the end it’s one single muscle.

You also can’t just grow only your upper chest. The whole chest will always be involved even if you do inclined bench press.
actually you can just grow upper chest. the pecs have 2 heads

you cant grow inner chest tho

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
no right now only malaris do you have other spots also? I saw some muscle is under the eye which could also hypertrophy, right?
This woman speaks about a muscle on the zygo/cheek area which can be trained

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and bogii
This woman speaks about a muscle on the zygo/cheek area which can be trained

this is the malaris muscle which Caucasians don't have most of the time, right? :feelswhat:

this is the malaris muscle which Caucasians don't have most of the time:feelswhat:
Do you have a feeling that the Ems will work? Like do you get a pump and muscle fatigue?
developing this muscle could also help prevent facial aging because it gives the face more support

• +1
Do you have a feeling that the Ems will work? Like do you get a pump and muscle fatigue?
developing this muscle could also help prevent facial aging because it gives the face more support
idk man it's really scary to use this thing on the face it also leaves red marks but they go away I think, I'll try it and see if it gives results, maybe in 3-4 months I will see something or have a disability :lul:

but i need this to work out:feelsbadman:

• +1