Lower Third>>>>>>>>Eye Area

Absolute lifefuel for me
8AAC2F84 AA5D 4599 A535 C92DB4EBD47E

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and volcelfatcel
You clearly voted for me in every mog battles except for the one vs Astatine, which is concrete proof you were never trolling. It super low and phoney to now switch-up your story. I seriously think this entire obsession you have with the materialistic world of psl is turning you into a little bitchy girl.
idk but i talked to both of them for a while on discord

so to me it was kinda obvious they were trolling

but even then if you subtract their votes from the poll results the general concensus from that thread is that people said they mogged u.

so whats it to say then? idk

Damn right it is.

As long as the tip of your nose isn't a fucking potato that droops down.

YOU DON'T NEED RHINO.
over for prettyboy nose cels who need radix implant and shiet.

• +1
Reactions: Korea
Everything isn't black and white.

A high protruding (protrusion>>nasal bridge height), alar width, nasal tip, etc matter.

Ideally they shouldn't have any bolbousity and should be straight and sharp. At most upturned (ideally for prettyboys).

You need balance. I would say Meeks nose isn't ideal and whatnnot.

But Men can get away with noses especially on a wide masculine face. Also too thin noses on a wide face can wreck harmony (ian somerhalder).
Exactly.

For Blacks, the most important thing is having a VISIBLE nasal bridge and SLIM ALAR WIDTH.

Whites, need to have a high prominent nasal bridge for sure.

Most importantly, the ideal nose is the one that fits YOUR FACE.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, volcelfatcel and AscendingHero
'Prettyboy' is just a buzzword. What you are really trying to say is someone (in this case a male) who ranks highly in this category: indicators of youth, health, and fertility.

What are some examples of youth, health, and fertility? No grey hairs, full head of hair, wrinkle free supple skin, white sclera, white teeth, etc (both males and females benefit from this).

Same cannot be said with regards to dimorphism (this is what separates males and females). Males need characteristics of masculine dimorphism such as a pronounced nuchal crest, large mastoid process, squared orbits, protruding glabella, square tall and protruding mental eminence, larger occipital condyles, etc etc.

The study literally came to the conclusion that dimorphism is relatively more important for men than indicators of health and the opposite being true for females.

FACEandLMS once said a female with millimeters of recession can retain their femininity but the same cannot be said of a male.
Lacking mm's of bone and other masculine characteristics renders a man useless. He is nothing more than a female with a penis at that point.

Good indicators of youth and health (color cues) but LOW/WEAK masculine dimorphism
View attachment 1548888View attachment 1548892

Strong male dimorphism but terrible indicators of youth/health/fertility
View attachment 1548895
El desayuno de The Rock antes de un entrenamiento de pierna

To be IDEAL male you need both indicators of youth, health, and fertility as well as strong masculine dimorphism.
Mario Rodriguez Jr. - Celebrity
Broderick Hunter
View attachment 1548898
I live for @Kingkellz posts tbh🤩

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
over for prettyboy nose cels who need radix implant and shiet.
It really is, I thought yall was joking with this "Prettyboy Mogs" nonsense.

That pencil thin nose sunken radix shit is so ugly to women I swear to god.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and oatmeal
'Prettyboy' is just a buzzword. What you are really trying to say is someone (in this case a male) who ranks highly in this category: indicators of youth, health, and fertility.

What are some examples of youth, health, and fertility? No grey hairs, full head of hair, wrinkle free supple skin, white sclera, white teeth, etc (both males and females benefit from this).

Same cannot be said with regards to dimorphism (this is what separates males and females). Males need characteristics of masculine dimorphism such as a pronounced nuchal crest, large mastoid process, squared orbits, protruding glabella, square tall and protruding mental eminence, larger occipital condyles, etc etc.

The study literally came to the conclusion that dimorphism is relatively more important for men than indicators of health and the opposite being true for females.

FACEandLMS once said a female with millimeters of recession can retain their femininity but the same cannot be said of a male.
Lacking mm's of bone and other masculine characteristics renders a man useless. He is nothing more than a female with a penis at that point.

Good indicators of youth and health (color cues) but LOW/WEAK masculine dimorphism

View attachment 1548895

To be IDEAL male you need both indicators of youth, health, and fertility as well as strong masculine dimorphism.
Broderick Hunter
View attachment 1548898
ngl boyo ur posts are good

but i cant take u srs when i know u bullied the shit out of aeons on discord for eating dogs and shit. over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, Jason Voorhees, AscendingHero and 2 others

View attachment 1548895

Broderick Hunter
View attachment 1548898
BANGER🤩, 100 percent agree

Bro when will you start making more threads again?

What are you researching right now?

And where do you research from, i need to keep building on my knowledge. Im autistic like this, i need to learn more about the skull tbh.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
The natural way in which you took to this forum when migrating from Lookism is very telling of how you get absolutely no pussy due to the lack of social skills and sky-high inhibition.

So don't worry. Your little secret is safe with me.

Thinking your cool with your little autist rockstar fucking black and white cartoon :LOL:
Nigga what is your problem with me. I've never called you a manlet fat ugly turd but you keep tagging and attacking me as though I have :whatfeels:

• JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Deleted member 16346, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
How does this imply girls 17 and above don't gravitate towards pretty boys?

It's nonsense.

View attachment 1548902

This is not a god damn pretty boy. It's a twink.

Listen I know you aren't going to drop frame and admit you made a hyperbole statement so I am going to leave it here with you. I get you were just trying to sound like the cool kid in the playground. Don't worry.
Every prettyboy is a damn TWINK. That's why they're called pretty as FUCKING BOYS.

"I get you were just trying to sound like the cool kid in the playground. Don't worry."

Man what the fuck is this. By all the threads I wrote defending you, you should know damn well I carry my own stances. If they merge with the crowd, it is what it is.

I searched up "TikTok pretty boy" to find that, dont have them on standby.

If you have low dimpmorphism YOU DAMN WELL AINT GOT A LARGE FRAME.

• +1
No I never voted for you seriously you get mogged even by that frauded @we_chillingfosho

Keep trolling.

@Korea has broken down the exact science and I mog all of them baring Astatine. (Who's number I effortlessly had in my prime)

It's logical. You voted for me in every battle baring the one vs Astatine. If you had been doing it to troll, you would have remained consistent. The fact you can even insult mine as well as everyone else's intelligence here by capping is simply staggering I find.

It's poor form. Poor character. And most of all VERY unmasculine.

• +1
Reactions: Korea
Keep trolling. @Korea has broken down the exact science.

It's logical. You voted for me in every battle baring the one vs Astatine. If you had been doing it to troll, you would have remained consistent. The fact you can even insult mine as well as everyone else's intelligence here by capping is simply staggering I find.

It's poor form. Poor character. And most of all VERY unmasculine.
I voted for you vs astatine as well
@astatine started seething because he thought i was serious

you're legit retarded if you think I was ever serious about your coping toothless ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and ROTTING
the simple reason why jaw always mogs eyes albeit eyes are still good is that IRL no one is close enough to your face to see a striking area, you have different angles like 3/4th people see your jaw, splancho and browridge nothing else. Good eye area is great for frontal stills @AscendingHero

I voted for you vs astatine as well
@astatine started seething because he thought i was serious

you're legit retarded if you think I was ever serious about your coping toothless ass

Oh no of course that's the one. You voted the other side on the one with TitBot

2402db6eca09460df42811a91e1090c6

So the point remains . Logically speaking you would have gone with me here if your votes were trolling, but you didn't.

Nice try though.

• JFL
the simple reason why jaw always mogs eyes albeit eyes are still good is that IRL no one is close enough to your face to see a striking area, you have different angles like 3/4th people see your jaw, splancho and browridge nothing else. Good eye area is great for frontal stills @AscendingHero
Eye area vs jaw always new arguements trying to vindicate which mogs, battle as old as drago vs hexum

You need both to be truly gl, like truly top tier chads looks.

Jaw is easier to maxx out though relatively to eye area which is mostly pren t+hormonal profile in adoloscene and GENES.

• +1
Nigga what is your problem with me. I've never called you a manlet fat ugly turd but you keep tagging and attacking me as though I have :whatfeels:

Keep frauding and photoshopping.

2631650 1638908588664
2631649 1638908576481
2631648 1638908557207

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

View attachment 1548910

So the point remains . Logically speaking you would have gone with me here if your votes were trolling, but you didn't.

Nice try though.
yea because @Titbot is a friend from discord and i like him, that was my only exception
you're coping because every single vote to you that I ever had was ironic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Titbot and MakinItHappenReturn
Eye area vs jaw always new arguements trying to vindicate which mogs, battle as old as drago vs hexum

You need both to be truly gl, like truly top tier chads looks.

Jaw is easier to maxx out though relatively to eye area which is mostly pren t+hormonal profile in adoloscene and GENES.
You need both but to be above average, like htn, Jaw is always the first step. Jaw is what people see in motion IRL, and eyes when they get close to you

• +1

View attachment 1548910

Nice try though.
I cant be fucked arguing, keep coping
this entire thread has been derailed by you

yea because @Titbot is a friend from discord and i like him, that was my only exception
you're coping because every single vote to you that I ever had was ironic.

Bull fucking shit. :LOL:

Everything you say is fake and to please your emotions.

If I'd bum licked you just as @AscendingHero has you would never be coming out with this rubbish.

I cant be fucked arguing, keep coping
this entire thread has been derailed by you

Exactly what you did in my earlier thread asking about a simple thing such as implants.

Bull fucking shit. :LOL:

Everything you say is fake and to please your emotions.

If I'd bum licked you just as @AscendingHero has you would never be coming out with this rubbish.
i have argued with @AscendingHero before you coping faggot

• +1
Exactly what you did in my earlier thread asking about a simple thing such as implants.
yes because orbital implants are utterly useless, you will gain nothing from improving an already decent eye area when your lower third is shaped like an egg

• +1

Which is why he is now kissing your ass because he wants to be your friend as he believes you're a powerful force on here as the leading head of the autists.

• JFL
yes because orbital implants are utterly useless, you will gain nothing from improving an already decent eye area when your lower third is shaped like an egg

You place far too much emphasis on selfie camera I tell you :LOL:

But anyway say that next time instead of trolling you bitch boy

It is what it is.

Tbh for the sake of your time, just ignore Ravi until he wakes up. Mentally ill poop bather schizo.

Hopefully he comes back to his senses, his old posts had some sense to them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING and volcelfatcel
Which is why he is now kissing your ass because he wants to be your friend as he believes you're a powerful force on here as the leading head of the autists.

• JFL
Who's the real autist here? just sit back and look at this buffoonery
Funny ass cage gif coming out eyes lmao funny

• JFL
Reactions: Korea and volcelfatcel
piss tier pheno but you cant lie, once youre an acceptable pheno lower third + average eyes always mogs
Yea but this forum has got is somewhat wrong
Lower third vertical length should be stressed far more than projection

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, Deleted member 5180, Kingkellz and 2 others
yes thats why I say you have a bad lower third
even tho its wide and whatnot

lower third height>>>lower third projection
reverse for females

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, SubhumanCurrycel and AscendingHero
It is what it is.

Tbh for the sake of your time, just ignore Ravi until he wakes up. Mentally ill poop bather schizo.

Hopefully he comes back to his senses, his old posts has some sense to them.

It's the fakeness tbh

I;m fed up of being real and authentic and all you fucking tools being absolute plonkers

And then when you're called on it, it's; 'ugh well, I'm 21 and you're almost 30, so I have an excuse, why don't you go and impregnate your roastie gf and have children'

• JFL
absolute length matters too though

not like just in chin projection but just the entire length of jaw relative to ur skull tbh. just long skull in general

jfl @ being some brachycephalic rat

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, SubhumanCurrycel and volcelfatcel
Lower third height (chin and ramus)>>>sheer projection

Females need that more. Sheer saggital growth of the jaws. Obviously ideally you need both to be top tier.

Remember:
Screenshot 2022 02 11 111227 PM
Gh and stature relation graph
Gh and stature relation graph

Tall lower third=Superhero heroic leader

Correalates with overall splecho size too

@chinpilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, SubhumanCurrycel and volcelfatcel
7 pages

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oatmeal and volcelfatcel
It's the fakeness tbh

I;m fed up of being real and authentic and all you fucking tools being absolute plonkers

And then when you're called on it, it's; 'ugh well, I'm 21 and you're almost 30, so I have an excuse, why don't you go and impregnate your roastie gf and have children'

I'm held to higher standards on this forum because of my age, but there are many guys 25 and over yet you won't say shit to them.

So if I wanna post like you tards for once and talk nonsensical shit I will

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Racky, Gestapo, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Common sense prevails.

08b1cab6e7b588ba4f6b597789e4b25b

Fbc72f968360e47c4522aa97138b5803

My mind can sleep in peace now.

Night autists.

After semester is over or if I have time in between.
Take your time bro. Your studies are more important but I can't wait for your bangers again🤩

studying biochem cuz thats my major in uni
Mirin, what do you plan to do after uni?

Orthognathic/maxillofacial/cosmetic surgery books
and articles from researchgate, pubmed, ncbi, etc
What books do you recommend bro?

Mind sharing some article links in pms?

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Mirin the pfp

• +1
  • Love it
L

London’s Strangest Tales:lul:

Believe me when I'm saying it's not made-up.

Why would it be? How hard is it to get JB pussy as a cute pretty boy pre dating apps era? Instagram was barely known and most people were on exclusively Facebook. Insta didn't become wide-spread till around 2013/2014 and swipe apps like tinder and bumble? 2015/2016. Don't hate me for being a part of a different era.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
@curlyheadjames run these through your photoshop detecting thing, these pics were literally taken and posted here for assessing my weak points and apparently they're photo shopped now :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Also, are you mirin the jaw improvement? :feelshah: @StrangerDanger
View attachment 1548994
you won at life with that jaw, mouth area and eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
@Jamesothy son in 20 years when he realizes he's destined to be ER 2.0
He won't be a loser like Frank Jack. Frank Jack's a butt hurt black man who wears his mother's clothing when nobody else is home.

@curlyheadjames run these through your photoshop detecting thing, these pics were literally taken and posted here for assessing my weak points and apparently they're photo shopped now :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Also, are you mirin the jaw improvement? :feelshah: @StrangerDanger
View attachment 1548994
@alienmaxxer how is my coloring in these pictures btw sir :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834