Lower Third>>>>>>>>Eye Area

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 14160
No I never voted for you seriously you get mogged even by that frauded @we_chillingfosho
I mog every fucking user here and it's not even close. That includes you two bitches @volcelfatcel @MakinItHappenReturn . 5'8 depressed pajeet and whoever you are

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Mrinfinityx, Korea and 1 other person
I mog every fucking user here and it's not even close. That includes you two bitches @volcelfatcel @MakinItHappenReturn . 5'8 depressed pajeet and whoever you are
nah you dont mog shit faggot stop acting so narcy
you're a frauded faggot ethnic who thinks he mogs @Salludon just lol
but you definitely mog makinithappen

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot and Mrinfinityx
Lower third height (chin and ramus)>>>sheer projection

Females need that more. Sheer saggital growth of the jaws. Obviously ideally you need both to be top tier.

Remember:
View attachment 1548941View attachment 1548943View attachment 1548943

Tall lower third=Superhero heroic leader

Correalates with overall splecho size too

@chinpilled
Legit, tall lower third is probably the most dimorphic feature on a guy .

Tall face = masc

Good thing lower third height can be increased by maxillary downgrafting and vertical genio.

but I notice a lot of guys with “wide jaws” have short faces for some reason

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and volcelfatcel
nah you dont mog shit faggot stop acting so narcy
you're a frauded faggot ethnic who thinks he mogs @Salludon just lol
but you definitely mog makinithappen
At least we agree on something. @MakinItHappenReturn is nothing but a bitch.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
In fact that is his improved harmony with midface ratio and nose lenght than improves his overall looks far more than jaw

FaceApp 1645158453482

Harmony > Eye Area > Jaw

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
@curlyheadjames run these through your photoshop detecting thing, these pics were literally taken and posted here for assessing my weak points and apparently they're photo shopped now :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Also, are you mirin the jaw improvement? :feelshah: @StrangerDanger
View attachment 1548994
post them so i can run it

You starting to sound fucking retarded again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Indeed, copers like @MakinItHappenReturn think their eye area compensates for their narrow rounded jaws
yeah but his eye area is also dogshit :feelswat:

• JFL
Brutal , his eye area is so bad that even a cheap ass artifical photoshoped face looks better than his :feelscry:
Even my colorless eyes with dark eyebrows upgrades his face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Birdcell and Mrinfinityx
8 pages :lul:

Only on Mumbai.org

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Birdcell and volcelfatcel
Good thread, sadly, there is no surgery that is offered here. Just fillers, which kind of sucks

• +1
Would be a better and more fair comparison if the left pic in OP had top-tier eye area.

• JFL
Would be a better and more fair comparison if the left pic in OP had top-tier eye area.
The entire point of the image was that even with a shit eye area, he looks very high appeal because of his lower third

It's easier to max out the jaw in surgeries and by leaning unlike eyes.

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
The entire point of the image was that even with a shit eye area, he looks very high appeal because of his lower third

Yeah I agree that jaw makes up for failos but the title is directly comparing jaw to eye area. I was just pointing out what a fair comparison would be.

• +1
Yeah I agree that jaw makes up for failos but the title is directly comparing jaw to eye area. I was just pointing out what a fair comparison would be.
@volcelfatcel @JamesHowlett how bad is my skin complexion ?

Its easier to max out the jaw in surgery?

It's easier to fill your fucking masseter muscles with steroids to sharpen out the motherfucker.

i
@LooksOrDeath & @looksmaxxer234

Bascially superior androgenicty and dimorphism as a man is key for your base.

You basically need all of these to be anywhere near superman or irl examples like lundrogen, evans, walker, maher, reeves.

"- extremely thick dark hair, long rectangular sideburns angled with the jawline, light stubble or thick mustache
- golden tan skin
- cranial base angle of at least 130 degrees or lower
- wide and compact midfaces
- large splachnos with good density and angularity
- projecting cleft chins
- tree trunk like necks
- large superhero-tier chests and shoulders
- great muscularity and vascularity
- insane biacromial and bideltoid width
- insane S to H, S to W, and W to H ratios due long straight clavicles, good scapulas, and masculine pelvic girdles
- good leg to body ratio
- tall stature
- large phallus, firm glutes, and probably insane anogential distance"

-@Kingkellz (smv god package^)

The chin, the neck and jaw are incredibly dimorphic, all top tier chads have them and those that don't get failoed by it. JFL if you're a looksmaxxer and not actively seeking to maxx those out.

View attachment 1548826View attachment 1548831View attachment 1548833View attachment 1548835View attachment 1548836View attachment 1548838View attachment 1548839View attachment 1548841
Comics are the fastest way to get blackpilled and understand male aesthetics (it's often very exaggerated though)

-Ideal coloring
-Thick tree trunk wide relatively short neck
HUGE SCAPULAS, THICK AND WIDE ASF RIBCAGE (more important than torso height) and straight clavicles
-Narrow hips and waist relative to shoulder and ribcage width
-TALL WIDE PROTRUDING THICK CHINS (CHIN IS LIFE, ESSENTIAL FOR HARMONY AND DIMORPHISM)
-HIGH PROTRUDING ZYGOS AND PROTRUDING NASAL BRIDGE, ORBITAL RIMS, ETC

P.S. Limb length is very important. An athletic and androgenic feature, helps to release and store energy. An evolutionary hunter trait, wide ribcage/scapula, thick torso, short heels and long limbs,
it's one of the main reason along with twitch fibers, muscle index, etc of why blacks are so successful in sports. @VeryFuglyNiyguhs @TioJohn

Hunter eyes are really how well the surrounding bones protect the eyes, simple definition of them

-THICK WIDE TAPERING JAW

CHIN IS LAW CHIN IS LAW

(You need all of these ideally btw. )^^^^

I'll make another post on soft features but these are the dimorphic features you need to be truly respected and wide appeal.

Inb4 muh jbs, male gaze, and people start spamming leo, hacker, etc jfl.

@VeryFuglyNiyguhs @Kingkellz @volcelfatcel @VicMackey @SubhumanCurrycel @EverythingMattersCel @Korea @germanlooks @Preston @Biiyo03 @StrangerDanger @alienmaxxer @TeenAscender @Gestapo @Pendejo

Overall Splanchnocranium size and proper craniofacial growth is the base.
Thread coming soon?

Why is this thread 8 pages long

Did he have a lip filler too? The upper lip looks bigger @volcelfatcel

• +1
left is more attractive

Basically good eyes vs good nose and lower third , the lower third wins easily
left pic - life on easy mode mogger

that lower third would ascend pretty much anyone :oops:

right pic - looxmax poster

left pic - life on easy mode mogger

that lower third would ascend pretty much anyone :oops:

right pic - looxmax poster
The og pic looks like this , I just put my eye area on it , and it didn't descend that hard imho , proving good lower third>eyes

Attachments

• FaceApp_1645081197932.jpg
    FaceApp_1645081197932.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, AscendingHero and Deleted member 16474
I would say sfs is a side effect of just overall smaller and less teeth, less gh and genes, etc. Smaller mandible in general and ill forward growth and harmony between the maxila.

Obviously too much forward growth can give the illusion of a short lower third.

But nah it's not really the cause, maher and hexum respectively have tall chins but look at their top tier profiles
View attachment 1548387View attachment 1548390View attachment 1548391View attachment 1548403

Profiles:
View attachment 1548393View attachment 1548394View attachment 1548395View attachment 1548398

who is this maher?

• +1
8 page thread :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

a
The og pic looks like this , I just put my eye area on it , and it didn't descend that hard imho , proving good lower third>eyes
Who is that mogger?

@Kingkellz @AscendingHero @VeryFuglyNiyguhs

Look at comic book superheroes and you figure out fast what is attractive and what isn't, the artists are mostly female as well not male. They project their idealistic preferences onto them.

Lower third Height is by far the most noticeable thing in Bruce Wayne and Superman
It is what makes a man, tall ramus = superhero skull
View attachment 1548790View attachment 1548795
2nd would be the huge ass necks, study was done on this and it proved that thicker necks means a whole lot of things. It defines your fighting ability as a thicker neck helps you resist more brain damage, it is a dimorphic trait because of how many androgen receptors are in this area.
View attachment 1548799View attachment 1548802
3RD the obvious north atlantid coloring + daleofaelid bone structure
4th the massive ribcages, V taper, big shoulders, and surprisingly thin legs. Upper body strength defines you as a man
View attachment 1548806View attachment 1548807View attachment 1548808

IRL examples of the superhero skull would be Pattinson and Lundgren
Retardedly tall Ramus is #1 Trait into looking aesthetic, also notice how none of these guys have flaring maxillas as a tall ramus usually means a flatter midface
View attachment 1548810View attachment 1548811View attachment 1548812
Well no most comic book artist are men.

• Hmm...
Bro there's no way you think RIGHT HAS MORE APPEAL AND BETTER LOOKING THAN LEFT.

2741174_1644688253747-png.1548886
fa43de977fecab05adaea600561d63f2-jpg.1548887
Maverick Baker has 13 million TikTok followers and 574 million likes. I can assure you the left nigga doesn't even come close. Does he even have 500k followers :forcedsmile:

Left has more appeal. It is what it is.

• Hmm...
@Korea Lmao nope only 147k :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Attachments

• FaceApp_1645081197932.jpg
    FaceApp_1645081197932.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220218-202602~2.png
    Screenshot_20220218-202602~2.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Bro for you personally which looks better ?
wide pfl positive tilted eyebrows OG pic or the squinty small eyes one ?
Left mogs hard+add blue eyes+long lashes and a golden tan in there and you're cooking.

Fuller lips too