Lowest SMV (male only): Indians or Asians?

Dimitri159

Dimitri159

Silver
Indian men and Asian men both have extremely low SMV’s in the West. But who wins the battle of subhumans?

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Indians, Asians have K-pop to an extent. But that doesn’t inherently make them subhumans so yeah.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, chadintraining, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
I think Indian is the absolute worst jfl. They have goofiest accents, smell bad and they are extremely dirty and rapey. At least Asian men are intelligent with decent civilization and culture, clean and not rapey criminals invading Western countries. Only reason for Asian men having low SMV is because they are short and would rather nerdmaxx rather than looksmaxx and martialartsmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and albe.ORG
I would say comparatively indian man because of all the memes and stuff. Asian man can nowadays kpopmaxx and pass

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining, albe.ORG and neverascendcurrycel
I think Indian is the absolute worst jfl. They have goofiest accents, smell bad and they are extremely dirty and rapey. At least Asian men are intelligent with decent civilization and culture, clean and not rapey criminals invading Western countries. Only reason for Asian men having low SMV is because they are short and would rather nerdmaxx rather than looksmaxx and martialartsmaxx.
Mindshattering opinion. How did no one else think of this before?

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Mindshattering thread opinion. How did no one else think of this before?
op just want to shit on indians so fuck him that’s why, it’s a racebit but I still replied.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Gilbert_Durandal
op just want to shit on indians so fuck him that’s why, it’s a racebit but I still replied.
Lowest, cheapest form of racebait on this site. Just another day of making such retarded posts for these subhumans

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and neverascendcurrycel
Most original racebait

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Aren’t Greeks like sub race of Indians

So I guess Indians

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
Aren’t Greeks like sub race of Indians

So I guess Indians
Nah Greeks are Mediterranean Similar to Middle Eastern people. Not all ethnic are unattractive.

Middle Eastern people. Not all ethnic are unattractive.
IMG 20240224 220316
average middle Eastern man zygoless , short ramus, shit orbitals, long midface

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, Deleted member 41284, Gilbert_Durandal and 1 other person
I thought you called out racebait now you’re doing the same mf thing you mf hypocrite ahh b*t€h snitch ahh nibba.
Nigga you said average middle Eastern man is attractive which is bs

Nigga you said average middle Eastern man is attractive which is bs
No average person is attractive not even for White people. But imo an attractive Middle Easterner mogs the life outta attractive mayocels.

No average person is attractive not even for White people. But imo an attractive Middle Easterner mogs the life outta attractive mayocels.
What is this cope we are not talking about an individual we are talking about a whole race which i say middle Eastern men have shit features so that mean middle Eastern features are shit

Indian men and Asian men both have extremely low SMV’s in the West. But who wins the battle of subhumans?
it has to be Indians i used to think it was blacks or Asians but after being pajeet pilled id say its not even close.
if an alien visited the earth he'd legit think indians are the result of humans breeding animals

What is this cope we are not talking about an individual we are talking about a whole race which i say middle Eastern men have shit features so that mean middle Eastern features are shit
All races have shit features on average. White people also have narrow faces and prey eyes on average. The only saving grace is tall height and colored eyes.

All races have shit features on average. White people also have narrow faces and prey eyes on average. The only saving grace is tall height and colored eyes.
Thats part of it but middle Eastern have shitest features amog every race expect blacks maybe

greek men

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Thats part of it but middle Eastern have shitest features amog every race expect blacks maybe
Middle Easterners look way better than Blacks, Indians and Asians. Your example looks like a Yemeni or Arabian but Levantine Arabs and Persians are generally more attractive.

Middle Easterner look way better than Blacks, Indians and Asians. Your example looks like a Yemeni or Arabian but Levantine Arabs and Persians are generally more attractive.
Way better is overstatement

Way better is overstatement
Not at all. I think even better than White people but that is my opinion so fukoff nerd. Mediterraneans and northern Arabs mog.

Asians have lower psl because they are semi-inhuman looking in terms of their extremely unique facial features

But much higher smv assuming a half decent phenotype.

Not at all. I think even better than White people
Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
after that no point of arguing average middle Eastern have shit orbitals, long mid face, with short ramus, and generally zygoless and average height is way shorter than European nation

Last edited:
Not at all. I think even better than White people but that is my opinion so fukoff nerd. Mediterraneans and northern Arabs mog.
Best looking arab is htn at maxx next to him
IMG 20240224 223707

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Gooks are not doomed in Cali. They also often mix with Latinos/ Latinas/Blacks in muttmerica. Not so much indians only Pakis assimilate

Nigga shut up w the sarcasm I’m venting cause an Indian raped my cousin last week
Now she won't be able to think about thing else.
At nights she will get wet thinking about small dravidians cock that raped her and made her moan.

She will be mentally disturbed because she was raped but at the same time enjoyed it.

To the point she would either try to cope with going on a whore phase with bbc to cope with
Or
Kill herself.

Is safir best looking arab in your opinion?
There’s better looking I’m sure but I’m not from an Arab country. I think he’s from Egypt, I’m Greek-American.