LowIQ>HighIQ

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
JFL at IQmaxed, bookmaxing tryhards. There’s no point if ur not chad.

My advice to youngcels is drop out of school before 14 + became a lowInhibMogga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, Deleted member 4804, Darkstrand and 13 others
No.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GigaAscender, Deleted member 4804, Darkstrand and 2 others
your avi

doxes me xDD

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4804 and GetShrekt
Average iq > low and high iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 2968 and 2 others

Good advice

• Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt
the point of high IQ is you dont need to bookmaxx JFL
you already have superior problem solving and memory abilities and dont need to study in school and try minimally in life
cope post son

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zradrad, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 2968 and 4 others
you already have superior problem solving and memory abilities and dont need to study in school and try minimally in life
cope post son
No.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Darkstrand, GetShrekt and St. Wristcel
vampire IQ>>>

• Hmm...

I think having a relationship nowadays is more to have a companion to have fun with than a nessesity to survive as it used to be. the person should make your live more enjoyable . not safer. if you are a woman working in a job 8 hours a day you don't want to come home and talk about ... idk work or physics or high iq philosophical shit. most of them watch love island or some other low IQ shit. simply since its relaxing and more enjoyable than to ask meaningful questions.

now for some reason woman In their woman forums talk about how they like fckin good looking dumb guys... I got 0 explanation for that. but in the end they always say they dropped him and feel so superior afterwards ... but I think being smart is always better . just dont talk about it since ppl just wanna enjoy live

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: getra and GetShrekt
next up:

Ugly > GL
Short > Tall
AIDS > No AIDS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, GigaAscender, getra and 2 others
Coping JoinedMondayCel
Jfl at the amount of people coping with muh school even though the internet exists and shit is getting autoomised stem is cope in 2021 it's all doing as little as possible or entertainment maxxing schemes to get status and money quick.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and TsarTsar444
school does nothing for you if you have to be high iq you will be, but you can be high iq and be low innib at the same time

cope post son
You still need to study jfl you just need to study less, and people who are high iq have a tendency of picking harder courses lol so in the end they study more than normal iq people doing a sociology degree or sth like that. You can't just rely on muh superior problem solving skills lol, average studycel will mog you hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and St. Wristcel

People with high IQ enjoy those things much more then trying to get pussy tbh, they would rather do that then try to get laid all the time

People with high IQ enjoy those things much more then trying to get pussy tbh, they would rather do that then try to get laid all the time
GigaCope no they don’t

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and Deleted member 3043
true tbh
lower iq = less competent therefore you have to do less
jfl at high iq cels

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Ion give a fuck about accomplishments or competence
it's over tbh for both of us. and for everyone in this world, all will vanish at the end of the day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
it's over tbh for both of us. and for everyone in this world, all will vanish at the end of the day
thats cope. just live fast buddyboyo

• Love it
Its all about being NT

GigaCope no they don’t
Yes they do, people with a high IQ also correlate to be high in openness and intellect thus will spend their time in more academic pursuits (if they are also industrious) and will spend less time with women.

This is cope
Higher IQ = higher neuroticism = not nt = its over buddyboyo
being higher IQ doesn’t mean higher neuroticism jfl.

People with a high IQ of the top 1-2% of the population will suffer in trying to make friends and relating to the majority, however if someone is also high in extroversion and enthusiasm they can get away with it as being novel in interactions as a whole they can still do well with others.
Again despite this being NT is most important when trying to get women by large (plus looks lol) I assume that 80% of this forum is simply just not NT at all and very neurotic as well which contributes to their state of being.

Ion give a fuck about accomplishments or competence
not caring about the number one measure of success as a man & potentially the root of most people's happiness

hmmm

i would rather trade neutoticism to iq, who cares about beeing nt?
Neuroticism is the worst trait of all time and it doesn't mean non NT

• So Sad
Agree tbh

• +1
Bumo 4 uni copers