[LPSG] Holy shit, Nic Kaufmann had hundreds of sexual partners.

You realise in Christianity it’s a sin to fornicate right? Dunno why u Muslims think it’s any other way as if Christian’s have this freedom you lot seem to not have. The difference is that Whire people are irreligious a lot like how Turkish people are not “real” Muslims but if you ask them they will say they are Muslims, the same applies to western white Christian’s.
And I look like a more mature/robust version of him but my body count at 26 is 2, JFL.

Ah, being born a Christian versus being born a Muslim.

Ahhhh shit I feel shit. Floored jfl.

Also:

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
It's the chads at the top ik

funniest thing is that he always tries to identify with the indian side of himself despite the fact that it's his white features contrasting with his ethnic features that makes him so striking and unique

self awareness of zero lol

anyways he was close to becoming another pajeet wageslave like me

Would be a nobody with the German genes

• +1
You realise in Christianity it’s a sin to fornicate right? Dunno why u Muslims think it’s any other way as if Christian’s have this freedom you lot seem to not have. The difference is that Whire people are irreligious a lot like how Turkish people are not “real” Muslims but if you ask them they will say they are Muslims, the same applies to western white Christian’s.
That’s correct but white ppl don’t practice as much or they claim to but fuck about everywhere

so why didnt u tag me

• So Sad
@StraightHeadJames how come they're more promiscous AND they seem to have stacy gfs?

@StraightHeadJames how come they're more promiscous AND they seem to have stacy gfs?
well i guess they are most like women, since they're so pretty n shit. that's what being feminine means, being a whore. even if it is a man whore. thats what being a feminine man means actually.

over if ur not 19 year old tiktok prettyboy with dark skin and light blue eyes

• +1
well i guess they are most like women, since they're so pretty n shit. that's what being feminine means, being a whore. even if it is a man whore. thats what being a feminine man means actually.
Was speaking to @falas babygurls who is a HTN prettyboy and he seems to act more like a foid when it comes to standards. Also 8 bodies already at 18 JFL.
Not even robust prettyboys are like this, but the pretty prettyboys with some dimorphism. It's more common to see them with stacies exclusively
over if ur not 19 year old tiktok prettyboy with dark skin and light blue eyes
Dark skin? tf

Was speaking to @falas babygurls who is a HTN prettyboy and he seems to act more like a foid when it comes to standards. Also 8 bodies already at 18 JFL.
Not even robust prettyboys are like this, but the pretty prettyboys with some dimorphism. It's more common to see them with stacies exclusively

Dark skin? tf
i meant tan skin i guess. also JFL at u unc talking to young boys

• +1
Unc is an AAVE slang term typically used to refer to older male members of a Black family or community. The word is sometimes used similarly to "OG" or "oldhead." In the early 2020s, memes about people achieving Unc Status began to spread online. Such jokes often hinged on people realizing that they have reached an age or developed habits associated with reaching "Unc Status."

• JFL
Unc is an AAVE slang term typically used to refer to older male members of a Black family or community. The word is sometimes used similarly to "OG" or "oldhead." In the early 2020s, memes about people achieving Unc Status began to spread online. Such jokes often hinged on people realizing that they have reached an age or developed habits associated with reaching "Unc Status."
I mean he's a low HTN who wants stacylite+ only. Why are prettyboys like this JFL.

I mean he's a low HTN who wants stacylite+ only. Why are prettyboys like this JFL.
cuz like women they think they deserve the best cuz they are feminine

• +1
cuz like women they think they deserve the best cuz they are feminine
I am starting to think they have more SMV than other archetypes (I'm probably a robust prettyboy)

I am starting to think they have more SMV than other archetypes (I'm probably a robust prettyboy)
im a cutecel rn hoping to become prettyboy after 5 more surgeries

• +1
you will but I wonder why they have higher smv than maesthetic men.
feminine energy making them horny af and manipulative and extremely nt thats how. ive never seen a legit pretty boy that isnt extremely NT and good at flirting. and extremely promiscous with a big dick

• +1
I thought he was a faggot?

• +1
I thought he was a faggot?
maybe.
feminine energy making them horny af and manipulative and extremely nt thats how. ive never seen a legit pretty boy that isnt extremely NT and good at flirting. and extremely promiscous with a big dick
Also I wonder why foids think they're more likely to commit than more masculine phenos (who ironically are more likely to commit if they want someone GL)