LSD fucked me over

Deleted member 7509

Deleted member 7509

🌐
I always thought depression is a meme white girls pretend to have to gain attention

I had my first acid trip, and it just fucked me over like a truck full of bricks hitting me in the face. All the shit, all the problems, they just became exposed to me. I realized how how fucking wrong I always was

But it was introspective. I woke up and I realized just how much shit in my life is wrong. To the point where I feel distant from people rn. I cant relate to anyone

Its like, the purpose behind everything is just a release of dopamine and serotonin - everything we do. Everything we care about is all just ur brain's chemistry

And in the end, you die. Fun is only a feeling Yet, I am scared to have fun. I am socially anxious, yet I realize that opinion is just an electrical signal in ones brain
So why would electrical signals in another human matter to me?

I lost a goal in life I always had and now I look at all the pile of shit problems that floated up. And I realized just how wrong I was all this time, Thinking I know a lot. Discaring opinion of others

Yet others opinions hold as much value as me. And that made me realize how we are all the same in the brain

And how we all cope until we die

But I dont want to cope

I want a deeper meaning behind this

But deeper meaning is yet another cope

Your brain trying to hop onto a thread of meaning

This is the real blackpill

:blackpill:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 11057, WadlowMaxxing and 11 others
read the title and all i can say it stop the cap

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, xefo and Patient A
acid saved me

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, Kilimanjaro, Deleted member 11143 and 3 others
the fakest news I've ever heard retard prob ate paper and thought he was tripping

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Pumanator, lutte and 5 others
oh shit just read your post bro ya that's facts but how is that bad?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rooman, Kilimanjaro, JizzFarmer and 1 other person
at least u know the truth now

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, Kilimanjaro, JizzFarmer and 2 others
oh shit just read your post bro ya that's facts but how is that bad?
idk pretty bad. Not suicidal but probably the saddest I have ever been

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 7506 and JizzFarmer
idk pretty bad. Not suicidal but probably the saddest I have ever been
tbh this happened to me a couple of times after trips it goes away dw ur mind and ego reverts back after a couple weeks

• +1
Reactions: rooman and JizzFarmer
tbh this happened to me a couple of times after trips it goes away dw ur mind and ego reverts back after a couple weeks
That sounds scarier. I would rather live through suffering then through ignorance

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, JizzFarmer, Deleted member 10107 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, JizzFarmer, Deleted member 10107 and 1 other person
Meanwhile I take 5g shrooms and barely feel anything

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, JizzFarmer and 50konsurgeryat35
Wtf is wrong with you
What you mean it's the reality I see no issue with it? Once you get this down you can basically win the game of life. I'm grateful I understand and am not constantly chasing trivial things and trying to understand the "meaning of life" and all this other bullshit. After you do large doses of LSD you begin to understand society, religion, time, and perfect lives are all terrible man-made concepts. We live our lives hoping to achieve something with significance, value to feel validated, to feel appreciated when the only thing that truly matters is dopamine and serotonin levels cause that's when you feel the best and in the end, we all die. We have no control over anything or our lives. The sooner you understand that the better your life will be.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, BrownBoy, Kilimanjaro and 2 others
Our identities and who we are you can mold that shit once you get it down cause you just have to figure none of it's real and it won't last forever.

• +1
That sounds scarier. I would rather live through suffering then through ignorance
then why u complaining acid ruined your life dawg? How much did you dose?

• +1
Our identities and who we are you can mold that shit once you get it down cause you just have to figure none of it's real and it won't last forever.
Yeah, so why mold identities then?

• +1
then why u complaining acid ruined your life dawg? How much did you dose?
100 micrograms lol. I am complaining because I took it to find a deeper meaning in life, but I realized there is none. Its like I validated my worst fear which I wanted to prove wrong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7506 and JizzFarmer
Yeah, so why mold identities then?
For the serotonin and dopamine rushes in life, to fuck hoes, to enjoy shit dawg life still a gift you cant just rot and let urself get depressed. As long as you understand and are aware that you can MOLD it and it's not set bullshit based on how you grow up and the environment or whatever you can have a chad mentality.

• +1
What you mean it's the reality I see no issue with it? Once you get this down you can basically win the game of life. I'm grateful I understand and am not constantly chasing trivial things and trying to understand the "meaning of life" and all this other bullshit. After you do large doses of LSD you begin to understand society, religion, time, and perfect lives are all terrible man-made concepts. We live our lives hoping to achieve something with significance, value to feel validated, to feel appreciated when the only thing that truly matters is dopamine and serotonin levels cause that's when you feel the best and in the end, we all die. We have no control over anything or our lives. The sooner you understand that the better your life will be.
No you stupid junkie retard, I was asking what was wrong with you because you posted 4 times in a row on a thread you didn’t read, treating OP like an abused dog, after you read the thread title.

Here’s an idea, instead of racing to post first on a thread to try and get the most internet dopamine points, why don’t you delete your account, and go do some drugs to get your dopamine.

Also, I only read the first line from your irrelevant paragraph of drug addicted ramblings.

kill yourself you utter subhuman, try Heroin overdose ASAP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mazzi, Shebe, JizzFarmer and 2 others
100 micrograms lol. I am complaining because I took it to find a deeper meaning in life, but I realized there is none. Its like I validated my worst fear which I wanted to prove wrong
100ug? That's not even that much man start taking higher doses and you'll understand how to get chad's mentality. Yeah there is no deeper meaning in life so what man fuck it you gotta embrace life as it is don't go searching outside of yourself your never gonna find anything

• +1
No you stupid junkie retard, I was asking what was wrong with you because you posted 4 times in a row on a thread you didn’t read, treating OP like an abused dog, after you read the thread title.

Here’s an idea, instead of racing to post first on a thread to try and get the most internet dopamine points, why don’t you delete your account, and go do some drugs to get your dopamine.

Also, I only read the first line from your irrelevant paragraph of drug addicted ramblings.

kill yourself you utter subhuman, try Heroin overdose ASAP
Thanks, chad these kind words just gave me a huge rush.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Patient A
Imagine needing a drug to think

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RftH, JizzFarmer and Patient A
what was the setting of your trip? did you do it alone in your room?
LSD made me feel a whole new meaning for life and not care about superficial shit as much. It made me realise how beautiful life can be as I watched the sunset with my friends with all the trees in the distance moving in harmony with each other.
Helped me a lot with a depression I'd been struggling with for years and has been one of the greatest things I've ever done for my mental health.

• +1
Reactions: Lars, JizzFarmer and BUY$DRUGS
  • +1
Reactions: rayman, TsarTsar444, JizzFarmer and 1 other person
LSD made me feel a whole new meaning for life and not care about superficial shit as much. It made me realise how beautiful life can be as I watched the sunset with my friends with all the trees in the distance moving in harmony with each other.
Helped me a lot with a depression I'd been struggling with for years and has been one of the greatest things I've ever done for my mental health.
This facts

• +1
Imagine being a faggot whos never even done the drug try and join in on the conversation
LSD isn’t the only drug that can send you on this trip, — copious weed has also made me trip like this

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and TITUS
imo life is all about trying to experience as much as you can - to live as many and unique experiences as its possible. To have as many fulfulling memories, good and bad. To live a full life.

Its not just about dopamine or serotonin - if that was true, then you could just lock yourself in a room and cope. But that's not the best life is it?

Thats why being a social outcast is one of the worst things - because all the unique and worthwhile experiences require other people. You cant experience much by yourself.
For example you could travel, you'd see some interesting sights, but thats all. A person who is very socially fluent would however be able to make a new friend in the country hes traveling, and that friend would invite him to his favourite places, maybe to his house - thats something you'd never be able to experience by yourself. And something like that would be a unique experience - you'd never forget him, or those places.

Who has more fulflling life, someone who works one 9-5 job the entire life, has built a career and makes good money or someone who has worked dozens of random low paying jobs over multiple countries? Who has more to remember in the end?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7506, Lars, Deleted member 13197 and 1 other person
I felt happy after trip, but next day i feel depressed

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, JizzFarmer and Htobrother
I always thought depression is a meme white girls pretend to have to gain attention

I had my first acid trip, and it just fucked me over like a truck full of bricks hitting me in the face. All the shit, all the problems, they just became exposed to me. I realized how how fucking wrong I always was

But it was introspective. I woke up and I realized just how much shit in my life is wrong. To the point where I feel distant from people rn. I cant relate to anyone

Its like, the purpose behind everything is just a release of dopamine and serotonin - everything we do. Everything we care about is all just ur brain's chemistry

And in the end, you die. Fun is only a feeling Yet, I am scared to have fun. I am socially anxious, yet I realize that opinion is just an electrical signal in ones brain

I lost a goal in life I always had and now I look at all the pile of shit problems that floated up. And I realized just how wrong I was all this time, Thinking I know a lot. Discaring opinion of others

Yet others opinions hold as much value as me. And that made me realize how we are all the same in the brain

But I dont want to cope

Yeah depression is a meme just be happy bro you don’t Need ssri it’s poison

• +1
Yeah depression is a meme just be happy bro you don’t Need ssri it’s poison
If you are happy, your brain is already producing its own anti-depressant. Your vision is clouded. The realest reality is seen by those people who are about to kill themselves

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Htobrother
It made me feel like we are all souls coming from outer space in order to pollinate the earth and find eachother again, like all your soulmates from before life started are on a mission to find eachother again once they land on earth, then i got really happy for some reason about people i hated and liked them again. Quit a lot of addictions and incel way of thinking. Tis a silly drug.

• +1
Reactions: thisend and JizzFarmer
. The realest reality is seen by those people who are about to kill themselves
Bro Thats me 24/7 on the edge of roping tbh soon I’m gonna visit psych ward I have to to get stabilization
So if I see life as it is i am right?

• +1
same shit happened here, sucks

• +1
To long dn read

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and JizzFarmer
For the serotonin and dopamine rushes in life, to fuck hoes, to enjoy shit dawg life still a gift you cant just rot and let urself get depressed. As long as you understand and are aware that you can MOLD it and it's not set bullshit based on how you grow up and the environment or whatever you can have a chad mentality.
Why are you talking like a gang banging ginner

• +1
jfl taking a risky psychedelic compund just to become a rick and morty faggot

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, TITUS and JizzFarmer
295D7FA2 0612 4A4D 94AF 9E0A2962A156

• +1
Reactions: BUY$DRUGS
Tbh the funniest most entertaining thread I’ve read this year

You will go back to your "normal" life. Ego comes back after a short while after LSD trips.

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and BUY$DRUGS
This is overthinking from a bad trip probably. Value your life for what it is and what you can make of it

• +1
If you are happy, your brain is already producing its own anti-depressant.
If you are happy why would your brain need to produce an anti-depressant? Your premise seems to be that depression is the default state of mind. Which is further suggested by the following line:

The realest reality is seen by those people who are about to kill themselves
The reality of suicidal people is not any less delusional than the reality of happy people. We're all delusional. To be alive is to experience delusion. Delusionality in itself is not bad -- it merely means that you can't derive statements of truth from your experience. Truth thus is uncovered by rejection of all experience. Delusion paves way to the truth.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, xefo, Deleted member 13197 and 1 other person
Imagine being a faggot whos never even done the drug try and join in on the conversation
I don't do drugs because I'm not dumb

• +1
If you are happy why would your brain need to produce an anti-depressant? Your premise seems to be that depression is the default state of mind. Which is further suggested by the following line:

The reality of suicidal people is not any less delusional than the reality of happy people. We're all delusional. To be alive is to experience delusion. Delusionality in itself is not bad -- it merely means that you can't derive statements of truth from your experience. Truth thus is uncovered by rejection of all experience. Delusion paves way to the truth.
This is so well said

But I dont want to cope

Congratulations, you've joined the modern man nihilist club.

Welcome!
Over here we have a 60 inch tv showing endless reruns of Rick and Morty! and if you look to your left, you'll see a tinder swipe list projected on the wall, full of beautiful women who are so not here, that they may not even exist!
Here, have a glass of soy! Drink up. We gotta fountain!

But I dont want to cope

unironically, watch this OP.

You must find your will to life. If you don't, you'll never be happy.