LTN fucking a stacylite. NT is LAW!!!!

BideltMaxer

BideltMaxer

Banned
While you gymmaxx, abuse PEDs, bone smash and get surgery to barely get IOI’s from low MTBs…

This LTN oofy doofy looking nigger is railing this stacylite
IMG 1337
IMG 1338

NT TRULY IS LAW:feelshah::feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: edodalic29, Chadeep, greywind and 13 others
just a small reminder that the girl you like is probably fucking a guy that’s uglier than you bc he had the balls to approach her and YOU DIDNT.

Looks are only gonna get your foot through the door. If you don’t approach you’ll die a virgin.

Here comes all the “muhhh chad doesn’t need to approach:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: niggers

ALL GIRLS THAT APPROACH ARE GIGA WHORES. GUARANTEED.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elijah_leo, Swarthy Knight, Chadeep and 32 others
She is not Stacy lite

• +1
Reactions: Neverbeganlmaoo, Sub5Boss, Deleted member 64829 and 47 others
She got a triple digit body count and he just happens to be okay with it that’s all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, greywind, aspiringexcel and 8 others
Looksmatched when not wearing make up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Recessed Life, Elijah_leo, k99 and 26 others
Beckies with colored eyes and makeup 💄 are considered Stacylite :lul: Beyond over for this forum :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, HeightPilledum, HarrierDuBois and 20 others
Stacylite in Shenzhen shipping district of Guangzhou, China.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Neverbeganlmaoo, DarkAscender, BeanletMogger and 31 others
Looksmatched.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, aspiringexcel, borntosuffer and 7 others
Plz go outside you basement rotter
She is legit not stacylite and I tend to overrate girls. She's a cute high mtb, that's about it, she has no major flaw but few of her features are above average. This is a strong htb/stacylite.

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, k99, Maalik and 18 others
High LTN with makeupmaxxed Mid-High MTB

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, greywind, aspiringexcel and 6 others
She is legit not stacylite and I tend to overrate girls. She's a cute high mtb, that's about it, she has no major flaw but few of her features are above average. This is a strong htb/stacylite.

View attachment 3093408
If this is stacylite WTF is stacy:lul::lul::lul::lul:
You guys have the craziest standards

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: greywind, borntosuffer, infini and 3 others
He’s not low MTN and she’s low mid tier Becky. You niggas are retards

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and aspiringexcel
just a small reminder that the girl you like is probably fucking a guy that’s uglier than you bc he had the balls to approach her and YOU DIDNT.

Looks are only gonna get your foot through the door. If you don’t approach you’ll die a virgin.

Here comes all the “muhhh chad doesn’t need to approach:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: niggers

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik
She got a triple digit body count and he just happens to be okay with it that’s all
Thinking the average woman have sex with a lot of men is absolute cope. Women couldn’t have a lower sex drive and be more picky than they are nowadays. Classic retardcel cope. Also, she’s not Staceylite

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, borntosuffer and Deleted member 84469
  • +1
Reactions: greycel
She’s htb
HTB is top 15% of women
I'm assuming firstly we are talking appeal for both. The rating HTN/MTN/Chadlite etc are PSL ratings, that measure aesthetics.. used for modelling, with priority put for strikingness.

But I'm guessing you are using HTB as an appeal rarity. So you are saying she is top 15% in terms of appeal?

This face is too long, there's not any forward growth. Her smile is too uncanny, and she doesn't have any redeemable features other than her green eyes, and decent colouring (most likely through a filter).

OBJECTIVELY, she is not top 15% in appeal. Understand what that means. It means if you averaged everybody's type in a girl, would she fit in the top 15% overall? No.
SUBJECTIVELY she might be a Stacy for you because she is exactly your type.

Screw what people think btw, I personally operate on subjective types.
But anyways, objectively she is Mid-High MTB (appeal).

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, k99, borntosuffer and 8 others
HTB is top 15% of women
I'm assuming firstly we are talking appeal for both. The rating HTN/MTN/Chadlite etc are PSL ratings, that measure aesthetics.. used for modelling, with priority put for strikingness.

But I'm guessing you are using HTB as an appeal rarity. So you are saying she is top 15% in terms of appeal?

View attachment 3093427
This face is too long, there's not any forward growth. Her smile is too uncanny, and she doesn't have any redeemable features other than her green eyes, and decent colouring (most likely through a filter).

OBJECTIVELY, she is not top 15% in appeal. Understand what that means. It means if you averaged everybody's type in a girl, would she fit in the top 15% overall? No.
SUBJECTIVELY she might be a Stacy for you because she is exactly your type.

Screw what people think btw, I personally operate on subjective types.
But anyways, objectively she is Mid-High MTB.
Ok she’s hot though

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer
neither a stacy nor a LTN

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, borntosuffer, Deleted member 84469 and 1 other person

Golden reply dude

high mtb is not bad rating, it's attractive to majority of men, but there's a difference between attractive and extremely attractive

Here's a stacy, if you can't tell the difference between those two it's over for you.

• Love it
Reactions: truthhurts
  • JFL
Reactions: SlavicGeneral and uglysub8male
shes not stacy lite but i always find it funny how incels like the ones in this thread think they can afford to rate harshly. Bottom of the barrel men need to take whatever they can get. This girl mogs all the guys that posted in this thread so far

• +1
Reactions: infini, truthhurts and BideltMaxer
Nigga said her name like thats supposed to make her attractive or something
Look up Renee Murden on google, she is a terrastacy, but you'll tell me she's a ltb

• Love it
Reactions: truthhurts
Where is the "Stacy lite"?

View attachment 3093408
She ain’t no strong htb. Clearly stacylite. U guys are overdosing too much on blackpill ngl:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Rzn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger, skkrrrtcantdo, tombradylover and 5 others

Where should I fucking approach?

She is like .25 PSL better JFL

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: k99, infini, ivan.kuk and 1 other person
You joined this month. Read up on the rating guides, I don’t think you fully understand understand how rare of a rating lite+ is

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral and got.daim
You joined this month. Read up on the rating guides, I don’t think you fully understand understand how rare of a rating lite+ is
Nigger I’m not reading a fucking “RaTiNg GuIdE”:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:stfu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: uglysub8male and got.daim
Nigger I’m not reading a fucking “RaTiNg GuIdE”:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:stfu
I think you should just go back to spamming DNR and nigger under every thread because this is probably the most retarded shit I’ve read this month JFL tiktok fags really need to be shot on sight

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
I think you should just go back to spamming DNR and nigger under every thread because this is probably the most retarded shit I’ve read this month JFL tiktok fags really need to be shot on sight
we should lead the tiktokcel genocide. I will be adolf, you can be himmler

• Love it
Reactions: got.daim
She is very solid HTB in that pic.

• WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1723309840656.jpg
    FB_IMG_1723309840656.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 64829