Lying bitches and broken promises

D

Deleted member 611

Kraken
Im never trusting another person again. A girl I was talking to online and in a relationship with said all sorts of shit about wanting to marry me and have kids with me, and even said she would spend the rest of my life with me. Guess what? She fucking dumps me and finds another guy a day after. Dont trust anyone. God fucking damn it I hate my stupid life and I hate this world and the people living in it. Liars everywhere, and people who will use you. Dont want to do this anymore. I'm sick of it, im sick of trying, this is what I get.

Lmao, this is nothing, a girl I knew IRL told me she wanted me to cum inside of her online, IRL she never even let me touch her. Whatever these whores do or say online is completely irrelevant.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Lmao, this is nothing, a girl I knew IRL told me she wanted me to cum inside of her online, IRL she never even let me touch her. Whatever these whores do or say online is completely irrelevant.
Seems like they'll say anything online but never live up to what they say irl:feelsrope: lying sluts

Seems like they'll say anything online but never live up to what they say irl:feelsrope: lying sluts
They love the attention, never give them any, not even IRL.

Am I supposed to just wait until one gives me attention then
Lmao, the girl I'm talking about above, she approached me, she still didn't give me anything JFL

Im never trusting another person again. A girl I was talking to online and in a relationship with said all sorts of shit about wanting to marry me and have kids with me, and even said she would spend the rest of my life with me. Guess what? She fucking dumps me and finds another guy a day after. Dont trust anyone. God fucking damn it I hate my stupid life and I hate this world and the people living in it. Liars everywhere, and people who will use you. Dont want to do this anymore. I'm sick of it, im sick of trying, this is what I get.
>Getting your hopes up for a thot you talked to ONLINE
jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701
ive never bothered to try

Just stop the online based relationships, work hard on finding somebody you can be with irl

• +1
Just stop the online based relationships, work hard on finding somebody you can be with irl
Yea I know thats the best option but Idk how. I dont have any connections to any girls, no friends either. I'm not sure where to look basically
Hahaha stupid nerd dweeb

All incel pain you bring on yourself idiot
At least im not an ugly shitskin Palestinian

Yea I know thats the best option but Idk how. I dont have any connections to any girls, no friends either. I'm not sure where to look basically

At least im not an ugly shitskin Palestinian
Id try any of the apps. If you cant get them to meet up with you then you're atleast never wasting time on them

• +1
  • +1
Keep in mind im fucking retared when it comes to dating so take it with a grain of salt
Well I've never dated in my life so you know more than me probably

• +1
ok Nychoblot