Made a video covering the Frankfurt plane in the most Franfurt of positions & have to hold my hand up & say ZaynBrah ws indeed correct, recessed chin

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues

New video btw @zaynbrah

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Htobrother, joeveniro and 9 others
Watched every single second of this amazing video

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908 and EasternRightWinger15
but yeah, both of my sides are also different, on one I have better jawline and on other I have better eye and cheekbone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
My skull on that weak side is less developed too lol

@aut0phobic noticed this the other day too LMAO

but yeah, both of my sides are also different, on one I have better jawline and on other I have better eye and cheekbone

Sucks. Are you gonna get this fixed with surgery? I definitely am. I never realised it was quite this bad till recording myself on phone lmao.

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
Zayn can you post that picture again for me pls?

Jesus Christ! Curries really do have low IQ. :'(

When considering recession one must look at the the size of the lips. Those with bigger lips generally tend to have more recessive-LOOKING chins (even if their jaw is exactly the same as someone who has thinner lips) as the incisors are tilted forward, decreasing the apparent chin projection as you can imagine.

You seem to have similar lip/philtrum structure to Gandy, so here's the ideal chin for your lips size.
Gandy
Gandy2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908 and zaynbrah
When considering recession one must look at the the size of the lips. Those with bigger lips generally tend to have more recessive-LOOKING chins (even if their jaw is exactly the same as someone who has thinner lips) as the incisors are tilted forward, decreasing the apparent chin projection as you can imagine.

You seem to have similar lip/philtrum structure to Gandy, so here's the ideal chin for your lips size.
View attachment 986575View attachment 986578
utter disrespect towards gandy by comparing him to this curry tbh

• JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 10524, SendMePicsToRate and 1 other person
he has the same lip size therefore I used Gandy as a benchmark

people say Gandy has a bad jaw, when in reality it's just lacking angularity, while still being very forward grown

• +1
Reactions: thecel and hairyballscel
My skull on that weak side is less developed too lol

@aut0phobic noticed this the other day too LMAO
how do u hate on .me members and then record videos of your jawline and then compare it to theirs and say I mog you?

New video btw @zaynbrah

u got lucky. your chin isn't recessed btw. you got good skin which brings out ur jawline. your overanalyzing ur face for no reason

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
u got lucky. your chin isn't recessed btw. you got good skin which brings out ur jawline. your overanalyzing ur face for no reason

This nigga seriously though he had a recessed maxilla jesus

This nigga seriously though he had a recessed maxilla jesus
I saw your post on lookism. So basically to fix ugly ethnic skulls and make them look better

I.Fix downward growth
II.Fix BiMaxillary Protrustion
III.Fix chin?

Do you think advancing the maxilla 10mm+ would solve the issue?

what if I were to advance the chin aswell?

I saw your post on lookism. So basically to fix ugly ethnic skulls and make them look better

I.Fix downward growth
III.Fix chin?

That entire thread was shit tbqh my premises were you need to exactly have a white jaw to look good that's wrong but the other 2 are correct the chin in ethnic profiles is behind the E line added to that they have bimaxillary protrusion

That entire thread was shit tbqh my premises were you need to exactly have a white jaw to look good that's wrong but the other 2 are correct the chin in ethnic profiles is behind the E line added to that they have bimaxillary protrusion
Yes but there is a way to fix it... what solutions what u would recommend?

put on a shirt and leave your basement u hairy monkey esshole

And that curry is still genetically and phenotypically closer than you @curryslayerordeath

Last edited:

View attachment 986575View attachment 986578

Genioplasty surgeon calls.

It's established. I am adding THIS to the link.

1st. SPLINT in South Koren
2nd. Asymmetry correct in India
3rd. Genioplasty wherever I need it
4th. Ptosis correction

If I'm not good looking after this, fuck it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Least I can say I tried by the time I'm into my 30s.

I.Fix downward growth
III.Fix chin?

Do you think advancing the maxilla 10mm+ would solve the issue?

what if I were to advance the chin aswell?

You cannot fix ethnic. I have big chin... decent maxilla... Long mandible.. HAir...eyes with less UUE and yet I still look like shit.. In paper I should look high tier normie at best but in pic I look average to below average.

Last edited:
Sucks. Are you gonna get this fixed with surgery? I definitely am. I never realised it was quite this bad till recording myself on phone lmao.
nah, I might get genio and custom infraorbital implants in the future, but the assymetry isn't severe enough to do surgeries solely because of it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Genioplasty surgeon calls.

It's established. I am adding THIS to the link.

1st. SPLINT in South Koren
2nd. Asymmetry correct in India
3rd. Genioplasty wherever I need it
4th. Ptosis correction

If I'm not good looking after this, fuck it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Least I can say I tried by the time I'm into my 30s.
I'm not very sure a genioplasty is what you need.

The thing is, genioplasties tend to work well on patients who have already mandibular advancement to fix an overbite or sometimes bring both the upper and lower jaws forward.

If you just get a genioplasty, the mentolabial angle (angle formed by the intersection of the chin and the lower lip) would be too low. This is a perfect example demonstrating this:
Sall

Looks weird

The only other way to fix this is a bimax which I highly doubt any surgeon will perform on you anyway.

You cannot fix ethnic. I have big chin... decent maxilla... Long mandible.. HAir...eyes with less UUE and yet I still look like shit.. In paper I should look high tier normie at best but in pic I look average to below average.
yes u can

Why would you wanna fix it it's self hate at that point tbqh
Nigga what do you mean "why would u wanna fix it" isn't the point to IMPROVE YOUR looks? how is it self hate?

The thing is, genioplasties tend to work well on patients who have already mandibular advancement to fix an overbite or sometimes bring both the upper and lower jaws forward.

If you just get a genioplasty, the mentolabial angle (angle formed by the intersection of the chin and the lower lip) would be too low. This is a perfect example demonstrating this:
View attachment 986660
Looks weird

The only other way to fix this is a bimax which I highly doubt any surgeon will perform on you anyway.
Distraction Osteogenesis is beter than a bimax, can provide 2cm of growth. Also look at this guys genioplasty result

profile Before
profile After

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Nigga what do you mean "why would u wanna fix it" isn't the point to IMPROVE YOUR looks? how is it self hate?

Fixing your lips and protrusion isn't self hate but why try and change your entire jaw body ? that's a bit to far in my opinion personally

Fixing your lips and protrusion isn't self hate but why try and change your entire jaw body ? that's a bit to far in my opinion personally
I wanna fix everything

I wanna fix everything

But your not fixing anything your going into change what doesn't need to changed like the chin thing is actually a universal sense of ugliness the protrusion is also universal the jaw body isn't plenty of handsome looking black people

View attachment 986660
Looks weird

0bd40358dcd1a2b77a2f98f535b659db

(y)

Loads as hell to chew on. Thank you man. Appreciate it.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
But your not fixing anything your going into change what doesn't need to changed like the chin thing is actually a universal sense of ugliness the protrusion is also universal the jaw body isn't plenty of handsome looking black people
Protrusion is ugly.. and needs to be fixed. I need a new face. My face is the problem why I'm not getting laid.

Protrusion is ugly.. and needs to be fixed. I need a new face. My face is the problem why I'm not getting laid.

Okay but you don't need to change the jaw body for that

What are you looking for i can give you looksmaxing advice that's it
how to fix bimaxillary protrusion, how to fix downward growth, what makes the caucasian nose more caucasian and how to make a ethnic nose more caucasian, skin ligthening, etc.

how to fix bimaxillary protrusion, how to fix downward growth, what makes the caucasian nose more caucasian and how to make a ethnic nose more caucasian, skin ligthening, etc.

Okay you want a race maxing guide here it is.

1 Get facial liposuction in every part of your face.

2 get CW rotation on the maxilla whites have slightly longer midfaces.

3 Get alar base reduction.

4 remove your wisdom premolars.

5 you need nasal ridge projection so just get implants.

6 Your jaw shape needs to change you would have to fuck with jaw distractors until the shape is right.

You also need bone implants

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Okay you want a race maxing guide here it is.

1 Get facial liposuction in every part of your face.

2 get CW rotation on the maxilla whites have slightly longer midfaces.

3 Get alar base reduction.

4 remove your wisdom premolars.

5 you need nasal ridge projection so just get implants.

6 Your jaw shape needs to change you would have to fuck with jaw distractors until the shape is right.

You also need bone implants
I have my wisdom teeth removed, idk what a alar base is and how that is reduced.

1.Just lose weight theory.

5.ok

6.so Distraction Osteogenesis?

I have my wisdom teeth removed, idk what a alar base is and how that is reduced.

1.Just lose weight theory.

5.ok

6.so Distraction Osteogenesis?

1 It's not as simple soft tissue can even be excergated even at low BF.

2 You had your premolars removed ?

5 Yeah basically

5 Yeah basically
I had to get braces, they removed my Wisdom teeth.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles

5 Yeah basically
didnt explain alar base

Users who are viewing this thread

Back