@MadeInHeaven is ddosing .is to avoid getting banned and honestly it's pretty based.

turbocuckcel_7000000

turbocuckcel_7000000

✡️☠️✡️☠️✡️☠️✡️☠️✡️☠️✡️☠️✡️☠️✡️☠️✡️☠️✡️☠️✡️
@MADEINHEAVEN is ddosing .is to avoid getting banned and honestly it's pretty based.

Am i supposed to know what either of those things are?

• +1
Reactions: murdah, try2beme, Kristin and 1 other person
Legit you can't post something like this with no context I'm pretty sure he's talking about incels forum though

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and IAMNOTANINCEL

this guy has an account on the involuntary celibate forum incels.is named "Made In Heaven"
despite it being a forum for involuntary celibates, he has previously had a girlfriend but still registered
this fact and his full face were previously not known before, but now it is and now his account is in risk of being banned.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Trilogy and SidharthTheSlayer
thing is, I feel like a few years ago there would be much overlap between both sites but now I couldn't tell you anything about incels.is at all. Everyone here is a normie and everyone there is a legit truecel

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
View attachment 2960297
this guy has an account on the involuntary celibate forum incels.is named "Made In Heaven"
despite it being a forum for involuntary celibates, he has previously had a girlfriend but still registered
this fact and his full face were previously not known before, but now it is and now his account is in risk of being banned.
Cope he is invincible

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and try2beme
thing is, I feel like a few years ago there would be much overlap between both sites but now I couldn't tell you anything about incels.is at all. Everyone here is a normie and everyone there is a legit truecel
Just lol if you think this is a “normie forum”, that’s not even a thing normies don’t use forums they just use instagram/snapchat/tiktok

I used to post on incels.is before I got banned, the only difference is that this site allows a few 14 year old tiktok retards while that site doesn’t. Also there’s less cucks and moralfags on there compared to here

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and ElTruecel
Just lol if you think this is a “normie forum”, that’s not even a thing normies don’t use forums they just use instagram/snapchat/tiktok

I used to post on incels.is before I got banned, the only difference is that this site allows a few 14 year old tiktok retards while that site doesn’t. Also there’s less cucks and moralfags on there compared to here
.org is more "normie" in terms of content compared to .is like you said

People here actually have sex and retards constantly spew non-blackpilled shit all the time. At this point the site is more just a place for 15 year old schizos to say racial slurs without consequence.

.org is more "normie" in terms of content compared to .is like you said

People here actually have sex and retards constantly spew non-blackpilled shit all the time. At this point the site is more just a place for 15 year old schizos to say racial slurs without consequence.
There are a few people here who have had sex but it’s an insignificant amount, vast majority I’ve seen are no different from incels.is users

What do you mean by non blackpilled?

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse and ElTruecel
Lol is there an expose thread of him somewhere

There are a few people here who have had sex but it’s an insignificant amount, vast majority I’ve seen are no different from incels.is users

What do you mean by non blackpilled?
People here constantly deny JBW, say shit like looks don't matter, and other copes. There are truly few people here who are actually blackpilled

literally some idiot yesterday was being 100% serious when he said white women prefer brown guys. Like I swear to god no one here actually wants to digest the blackpill because they just use this site as a self improvement forum where they can be racist. At least .is is rather in touch with reality. Guys here get a crumb of landwhale pussy and think the blackpill is all bullshit. Fucking idiots

People here constantly deny JBW, say shit like looks don't matter, and other copes. There are truly few people here who are actually blackpilled

literally some idiot yesterday was being 100% serious when he said white women prefer brown guys. Like I swear to god no one here actually wants to digest the blackpill because they just use this site as a self improvement forum where they can be racist. At least .is is rather in touch with reality. Guys here get a crumb of landwhale pussy and think the blackpill is all bullshit. Fucking idiots
I can't really say much about the first part because looks don't matter at all in my country so I'm on forums like this for other reasons besides looks, but yea anyone saying most white women prefer shitskins or blacks is delusional, same level of stupidity as those who say no one with light skin can be incel

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
I'm on forums like this for other reasons besides looks,
what other reasons can you be incel besides looks? Genuinely curious if its just money and status there. If so I might have to pay a visit to wherever you live

what other reasons can you be incel besides looks?
Mindbroken from being ruthlessly bullied by everyone at a subhuman thug ghetto school for years on end, ignorant parents sent me to one of the worst schools ever
Genuinely curious if its just money and status there. If so I might have to pay a visit to wherever you live
I don't live in an underdeveloped 3rd world shithole where everyone is desperate for money but more of a country where girls here have genuinely zero looks standards, most of them will get fucked by any creature but obviously in most countries this isn't the situation. I told others on this site I had girls interested in me when I was younger even though I was noticeably shorter and my face was a complete mess, they were cop outs but the general theme is that l'm much better looking now yet still get outslayed by those who look like mutants next to me. 100% I would not be posting on .is and .org if I was just simply normal minded with regular social skills (emphasis on me, since no one seems to understand when I say this I'm not saying a 5'2 indian janitor in a rich white part of California can slay if he has a normal NT mind, it's a case by case basis and for where I live you just to be native to the country and have similar personality to others)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin
what other reasons can you be incel besides looks? Genuinely curious if its just money and status there. If so I might have to pay a visit to wherever you live
there is none
put that :bluepill:er on ignore tbh

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
View attachment 2960297
Caging how .is has such strict requirements for one to be a cel. Not a 1 PSL subhuman with a melting face = get banned for being le fakecel

• Hmm...
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Caging how .is has such strict requirements for one to be a cel. Not a 1 PSL subhuman with a melting face = get banned for being le fakecel
bro he literally had a gf
and if anyhting this says otherwise because hes still allowed in despite by definition not being an incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and St.TikTokcel
say shit like looks don't matter
nobody is saying they dont matter all

This site exaggerates how much they do because they cant understand basic statistics and human behavior

org is kinda tiktok v2 atm