Magnesium Glycinate is the biggest cope

tasmanian devil

tasmanian devil

Bronze
It literally does nothing to me, I took 300mg for a month it had no effect, I recently upped the dose to 500mg and it still does nothing. What a waste of money, my sleep quality didn't improve at all I'm not buying this expensive shit again.

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, beypazarisoda0 and thereallegend
tasmanian devil

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mxrcyy0, IAMNOTANINCEL, wayme and 1 other person
I'm glad people are realizing the scam that magnesium supplementation is

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, beypazarisoda0 and tasmanian devil
wow! almost as if your not deficient in something supplementing wont make a difference!

• JFL
Reactions: lonelycurry and Skywalker
It literally does nothing to me, I took 300mg for a month it had no effect, I recently upped the dose to 500mg and it still does nothing. What a waste of money, my sleep quality didn't improve at all I'm not buying this expensive shit again.
blud it is not expensive

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and beypazarisoda0
i started taking ashwagandha 1200mg and 1g of magnesium glycinate every night and i have been waking up in the middle of the night randomly

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, beypazarisoda0 and tasmanian devil
It is soooooooo over fucking rated

• +1
Reactions: tasmanian devil
You probably aren't deficient

• +1
Reactions: tasmanian devil
wow! almost as if your not deficient in something supplementing wont make a difference!
Makes sense, but i dont really have a good sleep quality i thought it would help, but it probably only helps with that if you have a deficiency.

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
Same with vitamin D3. Even if you are deficient in vitamin D3 (blood test), restoring it to normal levels, will do absolutely nothing for hard metrics such as, cardiovascular risk, strokes, all cause mortality as well as fracture risk. And people still buy vitamin D3 because they are retarded sheep, I so enjoy this - seeing them getting scammed

• +1
Reactions: Hirekdr
Supplements are all cope and toxic

• +1
Reactions: DrTony
I've been using 500mg of elemental magnesium for a couple of months, and it's given me loads more vivid dreams which is supposed to mean more REM cycles, just take it 30 mins before sleeping

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Same with vitamin D3. Even if you are deficient in vitamin D3 (blood test), restoring it to normal levels, will do absolutely nothing for hard metrics such as, cardiovascular risk, strokes, all cause mortality as well as fracture risk. And people still buy vitamin D3 because they are retarded sheep, I so enjoy this - seeing them getting scammed
maybe but i still take it because theyre super cheap

I'll make your rep positive.

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
Yeah because you need to take 1g at least a day lol retard. Pills are probably the only thing you take that has any mag nowadays.

i started taking ashwagandha 1200mg and 1g of magnesium glycinate every night and i have been waking up in the middle of the night randomly
ashwagandha did that to me too stop taking it

its because your body doesnt even absorb it like most supplements. You just shit it out.