Main issue with my surgerymaxxing are wait times.

Octavian_Augustus

Octavian_Augustus

L'État, c'est moi
I have 100k I can deploy in surgery rn (probably wouldn't use more than 50-60) but having to wait Muh 9 months for consult muh another 9 months for surgery is fucking killingggggg me.

I also feel like US surgeon prices are cuckholdry. I'm Paying 20k for a nosejob wtf. Is Europe the move in terms of wait time and price?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and Deleted member 24444
Yes, Europe is the superior option by far.

• +1
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus and Deleted member 16133
rhino is 3k in turkey for better results jfl for paying 20k for something pertaining to the nose that doesn't have insane PSL increase
turkish surgeons are like that with a snap of a finger

• +1
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus
rhino is 3k in turkey for better results jfl for paying 20k for something pertaining to the nose that doesn't have insane PSL increase
Yes, Europe is the superior option by far.
TBH I will take a fat fucking L on the nose job because I am tired of waiting...

Who do you recommend for genio in Europe for chin widening and lengthening?

Also I know Italy has some black-pilled surgeons who do bimax & Leforts etc but does anyone do OBO?

Last edited:
TBH I will take a fat fucking L on the nose job because I am tired of waiting...

Also I know Italy has some black-pilled surgeons who do bimax & Leforts etc but does anyone do OBO?
I would guess looking in Spain, Poland or Turkey.

any turkish recommendations? im looking for genio, one turk asked 6k for it, seems high for turkish prices.

any turkish recommendations? im looking for genio, one turk asked 6k for it, seems high for turkish prices.
go to iran genio is 3k i wont tell u the doctor tho