Maintaining attraction or how I fumbled htb goth girl [AUTISM STORY]

EvangelicalRapist

EvangelicalRapist

Gold
This has been perhaps one of the only reasons why I couldn't bag any foid that was interested in me.
Some people call this being high inhib, and I would agree with that, but
It just seems like you need something to maintain attraction of a girl. I always act in a manner that is somewhat autistic and that does seem to be a problem.

Yesterday I went on a night out celebrating something and I knew that there would be one goth-like girl. I also happened to know that I mog every other male on that event to death. After some warmup phase playing some games n childish shit the goth girl was finally alcoholed up enough to approach me.
She first got rid of the guy who sat beside me and made herself comfortable there. I noticed it, but still didn't say anything to her. She would eventually strike up a conversation with me when everyone else was talking about something.

F- "Let's talk about something interesting Evangelical Rapist" - she said to me
Me- "Sure, something like philosophy?" - I replied autistically, as usual. I intended it to be somewhat sarcastic since I know no girl would ever be interested in that. She let me know that it ain't it
F- "[can't remember], What do you read?"
Me- "History, politics"
F- "And anything normal?"
Me- "I've read Tom Sawyer"
F- "That's a good one"
Me- "Oh I also read psychology" -
I noticed a subtle spark of interest in her. Later I would find out that she's mentally deranged like any other goth girl and that would obviously catch her interest.
F- "Really, why?"
Me - "I thought I'd understand people better"

We would then go on to talk about mental illnesses. I said about my supposed ADHD, OCD and other stuff like that and that I don't really like how hard it is to get medication in this country. She vehemently agreed and told that she's on anti-depressants (what a surprise). We would talk a bit about that and then our conversation became half private with us sometimes interrupting to talk with others.

She would later inspect my ID which I gave her for some reason (2 litres of beer in) and comment that I have "hunter eyes". That's when I understood that she's very much into lookism, perhaps more than any other woman. I would use that opportunity to compliment her cheekbones and positively tilted elongated eyebrows, We would later agree that our eye area is somewhat similar although she said my eyes were "bigger" (you know how it translates to bp language :feelswhy: )
She would also mention that I have "defined cheeks" (hollow cheeks reference).
She wasn't offended when i said that she has RBF (she obv knew that), I made it clear that I liked it.
During the party her female friend said to me
-"You like [goth girl's name]?"
I didn't respond but just gave her a look that I won't respond to that. Keep in mind the goth girl is still very much near me
-"you like her, you like her I can tell"
-"Don't make him shy" -
said the goth girl

And that's around when the most interesting things stopped happening. It turned out to be a drunk, useless and dead conversation. What started as goth girl's attempt to bag me ended up me failing getting bagged due to my complete retardation. This is one of tens of stories of how such things would happen. I just never learn and I keep falling victim to the same lines of dialogue, where they ask me about my interests and it ends up being nothing like theirs. I also keep having plenty in common with them, but I just don't find the right way to approach that.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Deleted member 61903
tl dr OP?

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Pics not loading

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shabby890, socialcel and 5'7 zoomer
This is why I think it is better to aggressively go for it should you be given an opportunity. You can play it safe with a very low chance of outright rejection but also have a low chance of success or you can go for it with a big likelyhood of failure but also a high chance to succeed. If a girl you like is into you I think you need to go for ASAP. OP pussied out by having some dumb milquetoast conversation with a horny slut when he should have said less and gone straight to being phsyical. Girls like that when they show interest are practically begging for dick. Especially when drunk and at a party.

Live and learn.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and EvangelicalRapist
This is why I think it is better to aggressively go for it should you be given an opportunity. You can play it safe with a very low chance of outright rejection but also have a low chance of success or you can go for it with a big likelyhood of failure but also a high chance to succeed. If a girl you like is into you I think you need to go for ASAP. OP pussied out by having some dumb milquetoast conversation with a horny slut when he should have said less and gone straight to being phsyical. Girls like that when they show interest are practically begging for dick. Especially when drunk and at a party.

Live and learn.
well you see it's also about looking good in front of ur friends. I will have to see them for a long time and it's not failing in front of a girl that i might see once but rather failing in front of friends is what is bad

Pics dont work for me

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
well you see it's also about looking good in front of ur friends. I will have to see them for a long time and it's not failing in front of a girl that i might see once but rather failing in front of friends is what is bad
I get it, but you have to take chances and accept risk in life. The thing is it doesn't have to be very obvious that she rejected you. Say you start by being a bit touchy and see if she is into it. If not you stop and no one will know any better. It's all about reading the room and having good means for backtracking. Don't go for 'Let's fuck' or making out immediately (tbh these would have probably worked in this case) because it will be hard to save face if it goes badly.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and EvangelicalRapist