Major correlates of male height: (Over for Vegans)

Kingkellz

Kingkellz

Mod - Head of head of head of head of Doctors
Staff
This research paper has already been posted by @SixFootManlet over a year ago but I decided to post again and share some of my favorite quotes from the study.
Communist countries lagged behind in terms of economic development, but historically, the wealthiest of them were characterized by a diet associated with tall statures, which is based on milk products, pork and fish.
Three additional protein sources (meat total, pelagic marine fish, eggs) reach significance and the position of milk products as key stimulators of physical growth is further strengthened(r = 0.50; p < 0.001). As already mentioned in our previous study, these findings have a very solid rationale, because milk products, red meat, eggs and some species of fish have the highest protein quality out of all common foods.
Dairy proteins are most frequently consumed in the Netherlands, Sweden and Finland (almost 30 g/day), while in countries from the eastern half of Asia such as Cambodia,Laos or North Korea, their intake is virtually zero.
These results confirm that red meat and eggs are the most height-related components of the human diet after milk, which primarily stems from the complete amino acid spectrum of their proteins.

Besides low protein quality, a frequently forgotten limiting factor of plant-based diets is their low nutritional density, with a disproportionate load of ‘empty calories’ from starch and oils that must be consumed per unit of a key nutrient. The countries with the highest plant protein intake already belong to the most obese in the world, particularly among females, so it is not likely that the deficit of protein quality could easily be compensated by protein quantity.
Most importantly, our results indicate that plant-based diets are not able to provide the optimal stimuli for physical growth, even if the intake of total protein and total energy poses no problem. In fact, we observed a difference of 10 cm (174 cm vs. 184 cm) between nations relying on the surplus of plant and animal proteins,respectively. A low consumption of proteins that correlate highly with height can explain the seemingly perplexing, small stature in the developed countries of East Asia and the Muslim oil superpowers.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 14848, PrisonMike and 25 others
Over for vegan cucks

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, enchanted_elixir, horizontallytall and 12 others
looksmaxxing thread

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Kingkellz
This research paper has already been posted by @SixFootManlet over a year ago but I decided to post again and share some of my favorite quotes from the study.

The cattle meme is true. Who would've known. Jfl if anyone here vegan.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, PrisonMike, autistic_tendencies and 22 others
Nobody cares

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Correlation doesn't imply causation

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: owlofathena, SOS-Sonic, Madrigal and 2 others
I know how im gonna feed my kids now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709 and Kingkellz
HUNTER GATHERER BVLLS BRO
WE WIN
Sans titrettreeee

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, datboijj, Kingkellz and 2 others
i eat 1 KG of dairy everyday twice of those

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, animo123, Kingkellz and 1 other person
I know, but correlation alone doesnt imply causation. What it does imply is that both probability distributions (male height and diet) are caused by an underlying "parent distribution". That distribution could be the diet itself, which would mean that tall stature is indeed caused by a diet rich in animal protein and fats.

To get a better understanding one would have to compare more data, e.g. how wealthy are those countries or is there another feature that most countries share with tall men, that will give a more clear picture. But the correlation between diet and height alone doesnt mean that much.

An example where correlation does not imply causation is the following. There is a pretty strong correlation between per capita chocolate consumption of a country and the per capita nobel price winners, but obviously there is no direct causation between the two.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Yuya Moggershima, Bewusst and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Deleted member 10709, AscendingHero and 3 others
ima Looming Savren this doesn't affect me

• +1
Plant oils are also harmful and very dangerous to the cardiovascular system because they are strongly linked to cancer growth due to their unsaturated oxidating structure.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, PrisonMike, autistic_tendencies and 5 others
Based thread need to show this to my pro-vegan cucked parents

Saved, re-read, and bookmarked, top-tier based thread tbh.

• +1
So what type of milk should one be eating, especially if in puberty? What type of meat do you recommend? Thoughts on raw meat and raw eggmaxxing?

• +1
So what type of milk should one be eating, especially if in puberty? What type of meat do you recommend? Thoughts on raw meat and raw eggmaxxing?
Raw milk from pasture raised cows.
All types of meat from well raised pasture animals, especially fatty meats and organ meats.
Yea raw meat is even better. But u gotta make sure the animal is healthy and not confined or fed GMO crap. Same goes for raw eggs.

Guess what the dinkas in south sudan whos average used to be 6ft4 in the past used to eat? Raw meat, raw dairy, raw milk etc

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and AscendingHero
Raw milk from pasture raised cows.
Why not grass fed cows? What's the difference? What will drinking raw milk from pasture raised cows do? Somebody on .net told me if I get raw milk to warm it (pasteurize it) at home to avoid negative side effects and bacteria, thoughts?

• +1
Yea raw meat is even better. But u gotta make sure the animal is healthy and not confined or fed GMO crap. Same goes for raw eggs.
Thoughts on cooking meat & eggs? Will I still get good benefits from doing so?

Last time I tried ONE RAW EGG, my stomach was upset for nearly the whole day so......., also im too high inhib+cucked parents to rawmeat max YET

• +1
Why not grass fed cows? What's the difference? What will drinking raw milk from pasture raised cows do? Somebody on .net told me if I get raw milk to warm it (pasteurize it) at home to avoid negative side effects and bacteria, thoughts?
When i say pasture i mean grass fed cows that do not live in confinement.
This is a pasture
Images 25

So yes grass fed.
No do not pasteurize it. The process of pasteurazing milk destroys eveything good the milk has to offer and makes milk inflammatory. It would be the same as buying supermarket milk which is actually bad for your health

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and AscendingHero
When i say pasture i mean grass fed cows that do not live in confinement.
This is a pasture
View attachment 1082868
So yes grass fed.
No do not pasteurize it. The process of pasteurazing milk destroys eveything good the milk has to offer and makes milk inflammatory. It would be the same as buying supermarket milk which is actually bad for your health
Can u blackpill me on pasteurized milk (would be nice if u could offer citations or videos, it's fine if u don't). I need to convince my cuck parents to get my raw milk but they keep coping with "muh bacteria" & shit.

• +1
Can u give some examples?
Liver, muscle meat, heart, ribs etc. Just google fatty meats and organ meats
Fatty meats are way better than lean meats.

• +1
Can u blackpill me on pasteurized milk (would be nice if u could offer citations or videos, it's fine if u don't). I need to convince my cuck parents to get my raw milk but they keep coping with "muh bacteria" & shit.
Yep
Download the powerpoint pdf and show them

There is also much more in the website but the powerpoint is pretty straight forward

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: owlofathena, Kingkellz and AscendingHero
Liver, muscle meat, heart, ribs etc. Just google fatty meats and organ meats
Fatty meats are way better than lean meats.
Where can I find fatty meats and organ meats? Also thoughts on fish like Salmon and Tilapia?

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Kingkellz
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and Kingkellz
@

Interesting, thought it was the other way around.
Yea mainstream media promotes lean meats
The good thing is because of this lean meats are more expensive and fatty meats are cheaper lol
@

Gonna go eat some liver right now
With liver u gotta really make sure its from an organically fed animal that does not live in confinement and is not fed gmo crap.
When those conditions are met liver is like the best meat pretty much

• +1
Where can I find fatty meats and organ meats? Also thoughts on fish like Salmon and Tilapia?
local farms. I mean in the supermarket u can too but its usually not from well raised animals.
fish are amazing. groups that did not live by the sea or lakes always went on journeys every now and then to get fish. its a must tbh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Thoughts on cooking meat & eggs? Will I still get good benefits from doing so?
yes you still get many nutrients when theyre cooked
its just that theyre even better when raw.
Last time I tried ONE RAW EGG, my stomach was upset for nearly the whole day so......., also im too high inhib+cucked parents to rawmeat max YET
you either are not used to it or you got bad quality eggs.
prob the latter
only eat eggs from pasture raised chicken if you can. the eggs themselves from these chickens are very different. their yolks are usually darker reddish and the eggs are smaller

• +1
With liver u gotta really make sure its from an organically fed animal that does not live in confinement and is not fed gmo crap.
How can I make sure the liver I buy fufills these traits? I normally buy my liver at Walmart, jfl, and im not sure if it's grass fed, non gmo, etc. The package just says swift sliced beef livers so....

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
How can I make sure the liver I buy fufills these traits? I normally buy my liver at Walmart, jfl, and im not sure if it's grass fed, non gmo, etc. The package just says swift sliced beef livers so....
u gotta buy from local farms and ask the farmers how they raise the animal. there also might be some stores in the city that sell organic meats in ur area if you google around.
if there is one thing im sure is that liver from walmart does not meet healthy conditions lol

• JFL
yes you still get many nutrients when theyre cooked
its just that theyre even better when raw.

you either are not used to it or you got bad quality eggs.
prob the latter
only eat eggs from pasture raised chicken if you can. the eggs themselves from these chickens are very different. their yolks are usually darker reddish and the eggs are smaller
Thoughts on these eggs
https://www.costcobusinessdelivery....gs,-cage-free,-2-dozen.product.100350275.html

u gotta buy from local farms and ask the farmers how they raise the animal. there also might be some stores in the city that sell organic meats in ur area if you google around.
if there is one thing im sure is that liver from walmart does not meet healthy conditions lol
fucking hell, even the so called "healthy food" at these stores is not only cucked by expensive than the predominant shitty junk food themselves. It's like they're doing their best to make you as cucked, as fat, and as estrogenic as possible. I must beat this.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
>vegans

• JFL
Reactions: Gaia262 and AscendingHero
but is it ideal and conducive to growth?
yea theyre ideal but they are extra large. if you find those same ones but smaller thats even better tbh

they usually buy cheapest shit available and unhealthiest

idk like organic meats, pasture raised meats, organic store, organic foods stuff like this

I cant enter the store it says us only
It's called "whole foods market", take a look at their twitter, and youtube

Why smaller, why does it matter?
well i dont think it is very usual for chickens to be pooping out extra large eggs.
the eggs I get are small

• JFL
How do you know?
its just how it is man
do you think big supermarkets are going to sell organic meats? lol
do you think basically government owned supermarkets like walmart want you to eat healthier?
its also whats cheaper and they make more profit

• +1
its just how it is man
do you think big supermarkets are going to sell organic meats? lol
do you think basically government owned supermarkets like walmart want you to eat healthier?
its also whats cheaper and they make more profit
:cry::cry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

Damn it, where can I buy these organic meat, eggs, milk, fish, etc?

Over for Islamiccels. No wonder maghrebi bad boys are 5’4

• +1
This makes a lot of sense on why I am so short. I never remember eating eggs, red meat, or milk that often. I do remember eating a lot of spaghetti, bread, and veggies growing up though. So although I guess I'm a healthy person, that shit doesn't really matter when your final height score ends up being FIVE FUCKING ONE.

Glad it specifies "SOME" species of fish. If all fish had high quality protein then the Japanese would be considered one of the tallest Asians in the world, when in fact they are actually one of the shortest in East/Southeast Asia. Also explains why the people from the Caribbean are taller than ricecels, despite also having a heavy fish majority diet.

Milk is actually most likely the factor on why not enough ricecels are taller. For example, if you go to Japan, South Korea, or China, they do serve red meat and pork. The issue is, no one really drinks cow milk there. Rampant lactose intolerance is a huge factor. I would think that milk has a much larger factor in holding height back than most realize. I could also say eggs, since eggs aren't really that much of a part of the ricecel diet, but I don't know how much, given that some do eat a lot of eggs.

Beans & avocados are a staple diet in Latin America, especially Mexico. This explains why so many Mexicans are so fucking fat and short, while their counterparts in South America, like Brazil, Argentina, Peru, etc. tend to be slightly taller and much more slender.

To wrap it all up, there is no disputing that our food sources are being contaminated with pollutants and shit like that, so if ppl want taller kids, they need to feed them organic grass fed red meat, cage free chicken, and certain types of mercury free fish (which may be almost impossible to find in the future). That store brand shit simply won't cut it, because it's nearly stripped of all nutrients, like white rice compared to brown rice.

Also remember that height has a major correlation with dick size. Ricecels are short. Therefore, they most likely have to have small dicks. Use that with what you will.

• +1
  • +1