Major correlates of male height: (Over for Vegans)

I know, but correlation alone doesnt imply causation. What it does imply is that both probability distributions (male height and diet) are caused by an underlying "parent distribution". That distribution could be the diet itself, which would mean that tall stature is indeed caused by a diet rich in animal protein and fats.

To get a better understanding one would have to compare more data, e.g. how wealthy are those countries or is there another feature that most countries share with tall men, that will give a more clear picture. But the correlation between diet and height alone doesnt mean that much.

An example where correlation does not imply causation is the following. There is a pretty strong correlation between per capita chocolate consumption of a country and the per capita nobel price winners, but obviously there is no direct causation between the two.

Taiwan has a GDP per capita (via Purchasing Power) that rivals that of Sweden, Norway, and the Netherlands. Yet, they are still one of the shortest Asians in the world.
Japan and South Korea are decently wealthy countries as well. South Korea clearly per capita has the tallest men, yet they would be absolutely, brutally mogged in Scandanavia, even the United States.

So what type of milk should one be eating, especially if in puberty? What type of meat do you recommend? Thoughts on raw meat and raw eggmaxxing?
Up to age 1 should be breast feeding from mom.
From age 1 to until you stop growing you need to drink cow's milk. Start drinking whole milk when you're young, and then transition to skim milk afterwards. The casein and calcium will help your bones grow.

I've also read studies that drinking too much milk is too much of a good thing, and will actually break your bones down. I think 3 cups of cow's milk a day is good enough.

There are also other factors in maximizing height, especially sleep. If you don't sleep you won't grow to your potential. Period.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
R. Kelly is legit, I’d pay him to fix my face

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Up to age 1 should be breast feeding from mom.
From age 1 to until you stop growing you need to drink cow's milk. Start drinking whole milk when you're young, and then transition to skim milk afterwards. The casein and calcium will help your bones grow.

I've also read studies that drinking too much milk is too much of a good thing, and will actually break your bones down. I think 3 cups of cow's milk a day is good enough.

There are also other factors in maximizing height, especially sleep. If you don't sleep you won't grow to your potential. Period.
What else can I do to pubertymaxx? When you say milk do you mean raw unpasteurized milk?

Why not grass fed cows? What's the difference? What will drinking raw milk from pasture raised cows do? Somebody on .net told me if I get raw milk to warm it (pasteurize it) at home to avoid negative side effects and bacteria, thoughts?
Grass fed cows are better, because it usually an indication on how the cow was treated. If it was a corn fed cow then most likely the cow was pumped with a shit ton of unnecessary antibiotics and a whole bunch of other shit, which could stunt your growth.

Just a warning: if you eat grass fed cows you will need to tenderize the shit out of it.

• +1
Thoughts on cooking meat & eggs? Will I still get good benefits from doing so?

Last time I tried ONE RAW EGG, my stomach was upset for nearly the whole day so......., also im too high inhib+cucked parents to rawmeat max YET
don't eat raw eggs brocel it's not necessary. You could do it but save your stomach ugh.

cook pork and chicken and fish all the way. Cook beef to whatever you like. I like it well done personally simply because I know all the possible parasites and viruses and other shit are completely dead, but that's up to you.

• +1
What else can I do to pubertymaxx? When you say milk do you mean raw unpasteurized milk?
yeah your best bet is raw whole milk. It's gonna taste weird but it'll help with growth.

• +1
Over for Islamiccels. No wonder maghrebi bad boys are 5’4
Pork is forbidden in Islam. Horny pedo Muhammad wanted his followers to be absolutely cucked and mogged so he could steal all of their wives and daughters.

HAPPY RAMADAN ISLAMOCELS JFL

• JFL
Reactions: PrisonMike
@MellowJello Bro do you mind listing the benefits of raw milk?

Why do I need to tenderize meat?

Alright what about the bacteria and pathogens in it?
You tenderize meat by beating it. Grass fed cows tend to roam freely, meaning there's not going to be a lot of fat in the meat but muscles instead, which are much harder to chew on.

I mean raw milk doesn't mean milk straight from a cow's utters. I'm sure it has to pass some safety protocols and tests before it hits the market.

@MellowJello Bro do you mind listing the benefits of raw milk?
google "benefits of raw milk." You get a punch of proteins and hundreds of different types of fatty acids. It's good for you. Tastes weird for me but whatever that's just me.
I should've been clearer. Raw and pasteurized. Pasteurized means it's been exposed to heat so it kills off any harmful bacteria. If unpasteurized it's literally straight from the cow's tits.

• JFL
Diet and exercise don't do much for height, perhaps not for you, but maybe it effects the sperm so your children are taller (just a theory I have)

historically speaking, high class people always ate high fat food, even back in the roman times,
the elite class consumed way more fat then the lower class, its because foods which are high in fat
usually take more time to make (the elite have people who make it for them) and those foods are just more expensive

google "benefits of raw milk." You get a punch of proteins and hundreds of different types of fatty acids. It's good for you. Tastes weird for me but whatever that's just me.

I should've been clearer. Raw and pasteurized. Pasteurized means it's been exposed to heat so it kills off any harmful bacteria. If unpasteurized it's literally straight from the cow's tits.
I won't be surprised if raw milk carried the whole of humanity before the industrial revolution

This research paper has already been posted by @SixFootManlet over a year ago but I decided to post again and share some of my favorite quotes from the study.
God made both plants and animals suitable for our diets. Being an Omnivore is ideal I believe.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Kingkellz
Pubertymaxx:

1. Sleep. 8 hours a day minimum if you want to grow.
2. Drink tons of milk. Preferably whole raw milk. Pasteurized unless u wanna get a stomach flu every month.
3. Eat a whole healthy diet. Organic foods. Nothing processed. I'll get more into this.
4. Drink lots of water. It's a fucking meme in here but shit you gotta fucking drink that shit. Lay off the processed and added sugars as much as you can that you find in fruit juices and energy drinks.
5. work out. There's literally no study saying that lifting weights stunts your growth. Starting lifting when you're a teenager. Good form is important though. You don't want to hurt yourself and then end up growing weird or not to your full potential, or even worse, get hurt and can't work out at all. Start with body workouts, but at least start it.
6. Posture. stop slouching your shoulders neck and back. Stand straight and keep your head up.

Okay as for diet, since I need to get more into this:
-Eat whole foods. Don't eat processed boxed shit, like lunchables or some shit like that. If you want to eat pizza make it from scratch. You'll eat good but also you'll learn and be familiar in the kitchen and how to cook and you won't be a food retard depending on others to make food for you. Now what kind of whole foods you ask?

-Dairy. I'll start with this one because it's been talked about already on here so much. Cow's milk. Whole milk ideally, but I think skim milk should be fine. Don't drink too much of it. 3 cups a day max.
-Fruits. Strawberries, Blackberries, Blueberries (these three berries have powerful antioxidants, which basically are the Indian janitors of your bloodstream), apples (helps you stay awake better than coffee without the crash), bananas (great source of electrolytes before workouts), and oranges (great source of Vitamin C). Watermelon is good too. Totally anecdotal theory but
-Vegetables. Go all in on these. Leafy greens are ideal because it helps your digestive system and be able to filter out food a lot better, so green spinach, romaine lettuce, any vegetables that are leafy and green basically. Broccoli is good because it's a great source of calcium. Mushrooms. Peppers. Onions & garlic are nature's versatile booster. They help in all categories. Just don't eat so much before going out unless u want onion/garlic breath. Black beans are good as a protein source if you want a little more protein. Just be prepared to fart a shit ton.
-Meats. Red Meat (buy the organic grass fed ones ideally). Great source of Iron and other proteins and amino acids that all the retard vegans will never get. Pork. Chicken. Cook the latter 2 all the way unless you want salmonella. Red meat to your choice. Eat fish as well, because they have a lot of Omega-3's, which are really good for you. Cook all the way unless u want a parasitic worm in your stomach. Eggs are really good. I eat 4 for breakfast every day, not that it matters since I'm over 30 and I'm 5'1 but whatever.
-Grains. Eat whole grains. Stay away from anything white. i'm serious. White rice and noodles literally have ZERO nutritional value. Eat whole grain pasta noodles and brown rice. They are what you want.
-Again, stay away from processed and added sugar. No soda. No fruit juices from plastic bottles. If you wanna make fruit juices then buy a blender and make it yourself.
-Other foods to buy: Chia seeds and flax seeds to put in your fruit juices and blender. They both give you a crap ton of nutrients with a fraction of the calories, so if you're trying to lose weight/fat, this is what you want to consume. Also almost all of the carbs in them are fiber, meaning none of those unused carbs will translate to sugar. I wouldn't recommend eating chia seeds whole because you could choke on them.

Holy fuck that was long. Not surprised if you didn't read any of it. But whatever I needed a reminder anyway for my fantasy of traveling back in time when I was 9 and remembering and following all of this shit so I don't end up 5'1 in my imagination. Don't ask.

Hope this helps.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrisonMike, autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 7785 and 1 other person
I won't be surprised if raw milk carried the whole of humanity before the industrial revolution
I mean they did. They practically carried most of civilization since the beginning of man. "Land of milk and honey" was a real thing. Milk was such a staple in ancient cultures that ppl needed it to survive, especially when water was scarce.

Diet and exercise don't do much for height, perhaps not for you, but maybe it effects the sperm so your children are taller (just a theory I have)

historically speaking, high class people always ate high fat food, even back in the roman times,
the elite class consumed way more fat then the lower class, its because foods which are high in fat
usually take more time to make (the elite have people who make it for them) and those foods are just more expensive
It does a lot if you're still a kid and growing.

It won't do anything if you are a 30+ 5'1 manlet like me.

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike
This research paper has already been posted by @SixFootManlet over a year ago but I decided to post again and share some of my favorite quotes from the study.
Drunk milk every day and I grew up to 6'0 at 13 years old, can confirm

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz