MAJOR HAPPENING: CRISIS IS OVER, CHLOROQUINE AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY

dat feel

dat feel

DailyMail Expert
Trump claims an anti-malaria drug is APPROVED to treat coronavirus - but is then corrected by FDA head who says it is still 'experimental' and could take a year
Trump claims anti-malaria drug is approved to treat coronavirus - but FDA corrects him
The US is fast-tracking the anti-malarial drug chloroquine for use as a treatment against the new coronavirus, President Donald Trump said Thursday. "We're going to be able to make that drug available almost immediately, and that's where the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) has been so great," Trump told reporters. "They've gone through the approval process -- it's been approved. They took it down from many, many months to immediate. So we're going to be able to make that drug available by prescription." But the FDA Commissioner Stephen Hahn later indicated that, while the drug has not yet been formally approved, access to it was being expanded so that authorities could gather more data. This is known as "compassionate use."

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip and didntreadlol
Stfu you fucking nigger

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
H
Trump claims an anti-malaria drug is APPROVED to treat coronavirus - but is then corrected by FDA head who says it is still 'experimental' and could take a year
Trump claims anti-malaria drug is approved to treat coronavirus - but FDA corrects him
The US is fast-tracking the anti-malarial drug chloroquine for use as a treatment against the new coronavirus, President Donald Trump said Thursday. "We're going to be able to make that drug available almost immediately, and that's where the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) has been so great," Trump told reporters. "They've gone through the approval process -- it's been approved. They took it down from many, many months to immediate. So we're going to be able to make that drug available by prescription." But the FDA Commissioner Stephen Hahn later indicated that, while the drug has not yet been formally approved, access to it was being expanded so that authorities could gather more data. This is known as "compassionate use."
how is the crisis over when the FDA head said it could take a year?

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
H

how is the crisis over when the FDA head said it could take a year?
read the paragraph

the drug will be made available immediately without waiting for trials because it's already approved for something else

they will do trials to approve it officially for corona, but it will still be available immediately. people don't need to wait for official FDA approval

so i will not die :( ?

so i will not die :( ?
no

if you catch corona you can just take chloroquine

people need to buy chloroquine because they will find a way to jack up the price by 100x

no

if you catch corona you can just take chloroquine

people need to buy chloroquine because they will find a way to jack up the price by 100x
fuck, i was hoping i will

This did not age well

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PersianKingdom and Disabledcel