Major success, anti agemaxxing paid off. Girl guessed my age at 20 although im 28

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Guys im extremely hyped. I Just met a girl from Tinder. When she got in my car, she said to me "tell me your real age, i dont think you are 26 (already lied my age 2 years down), dont worry i really like younger guys ;)"
I asked her what she would guess, and she said "maybe 20 or 21" and i answered "yeah im 22 tbh". She straight believed me and was still attracted to me :lul:

Fresh nasolabial fold fillers, low bodyfat, botox, microneedling, straight skincare and perfect hairline is my key. 3 years ago before any looksmaxing, literally everyone guessed my age at 30-35.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, idkman, newperson and 23 others
Good job. Do you think you looked younger before you started looksmaxing? I've had people guessing my age is lower for my entire life.

Good job man

Guys im extremely hyped. I Just met a girl from Tinder. When she got in my car, she said to me "tell me your real age, i dont think you are 26 (already lied my age 2 years down), dont worry i really like younger guys ;)"
I asked her what she would guess, and she said "maybe 20 or 21" and i answered "yeah im 22 tbh". She straight believed me and was still attracted to me :lul:

Fresh nasolabial fold fillers, low bodyfat, botox, microneedling, straight skincare and perfect hairline is my key. 3 years ago before any looksmaxing, literally everyone guessed my age at 30-35.
Drop skincare routine pls... tretinoin .1% at night?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, lasthope and Corleone
whats your skincare

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger

That's not really anti-aging maxing though, more legitamate anti-aging maxing has more to do with diet, anti-aging supplements, peptides and exercise.

Congratulations nonetheless.

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
That's not really anti-aging maxing though, more legitamate anti-aging maxing has more to do with diet, anti-aging supplements, peptides and exercise.

Botox mogs any supplement or peptide when it comes to anti aging. It literally turned my skin on forhead and around the eyes 5 years+ younger.
Im still doing 4 times a week gym and counting calories. Dont know if anti aging supplements are also working superficially for younger looking skin.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Oberyn, GalacticHero and 3 others
How do you keep your hairline?
Are you on fin?

Also what’s your workout routine?

26, look like a freshman in college. No philler, no botox. Its mostly genetics and diet, lifestyle. Skincare plays minor role.

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 19551 and Deleted member 15827
This forums overrun with curries, it’s brutal havin an incel brain.

Do you have a thread on it?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Chadpreetmaybe
Botox mogs any supplement or peptide when it comes to anti aging. It literally turned my skin on forhead and around the eyes 5 years+ younger.
Im still doing 4 times a week gym and counting calories. Dont know if anti aging supplements are also working superficially for younger looking skin.
Where did they place the Botox injections?

Are you using retin a?

Also are you on fin?

Also how many days per week do you workout? And roughly which routine?

Why hairsystem and no hair transplant?
I am addicted to the full head of hair with my system.
Currently saving 15k for a good transplant in valencia spain.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
I am addicted to the full head of hair with my system.
Currently saving 15k for a good transplant in valencia spain.
How much do you pay for system?

I will probably get HT soon too
What nw are you?

Lol I am the same

Doesn’t hairsystem maintenance sucks?
Also aren’t you afraid that you get exposed?
Yes
Yes, but 10x my dating success is worth all the pain and hustle

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and lasthope
Yes
Yes, but 10x my dating success is worth all the pain and hustle
Does the hairsystem give you a perfect nw1 hairline?
Does it look fake?
Because I am designing my hairline for HT and don’t know if I should go with a NW1 hairline or more of a nw1.5 hairline