Majority of LTRs have dead bedrooms.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
First few months/years sex can be decent, then they all end in dead-bedrooms. This is extremely common and never talked about much in society.

95% of the time, it is because the woman withholds sex from the (subChad) man she is in a LTR with.

You can't win as a subChad. Even your LTR will eventually break down.

Only way to win as a man, is when men band together and abolish female human rights.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, gothmog6, isis_Bleach and 15 others
#WomenDeserveLess

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, BeanletMogger, sickdawgie and 3 others
You can’t win. You can’t choose. All is chosen for you. You’ll lose.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, uksucks, gothmog6 and 4 others
You can’t win. You can’t choose. All is chosen for you. You’ll lose.
No.

Women never had human rights in the history of civilization and thus, most men were getting affection.

It's only when society became jewed in the 20th century, we got 'feminism' and all that other shit, that male life quality has gone down the drain.

3E5A355A5A506BB5AF7FC9DBD580AFF60AFDACCB

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
i thought this was water. i couldnt imagine being with a singular woman for lets say 10 years jfl unless we depended on each other for survival. women are a headache once the love runs it which it does quickly. even boomers talked about it so yea over for marriage cels

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, incel194012940 and MoggerGaston
i thought this was water. i couldnt imagine being with a singular woman for lets say 10 years jfl unless we depended on each other for survival. women are a headache once the love runs it which it does quickly. even boomers talked about it so yea over for marriage cels
you can find many oneitis-cels or men longing for a LTR on this forum, thinking it will save them.

it's not water and needs to be repeated for men to know.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and ezio6
We live in a woman's world, and we're just the walking sperm warehouses for them..

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and MoggerGaston
you can find many oneitis-cels or men longing for a LTR on this forum, thinking it will save them.

it's not water and needs to be repeated for men to know.
i have a oneitis you could say but yea unlike them im fully aware that ltr'ing her would be a nightmare. a oneitis for casual fucks basically

• +1

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Indic Mogger, ezio6, Clown Show and 1 other person
First few months/years sex can be decent, then they all end in dead-bedrooms. This is extremely common and never talked about much in society.

95% of the time, it is because the woman withholds sex from the (subChad) man she is in a LTR with.

You can't win as a subChad. Even your LTR will eventually break down.

Only way to win as a man, is when men band together and abolish female human rights.
It's very simple. You should vet a woman extensively a the beginning. She should be very high libido with YOU and eager to please. You should have sex everyday. If not she should understand the consequences implicitly.

• +1
It's very simple. You should vet a woman extensively a the beginning. She should be very high libido with YOU and eager to please. You should have sex everyday. If not she should understand the consequences implicitly.
the woman should be traumatized and mentally unstable so that you can manipulate her and form her into your perfect human fleshlight.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Sprinkles and AhappyPill4u
I’ve met less than 5 women in my whole life who had a personality that could match the depth of the average guy’s. The rest is like talking to a brick, except the brick doesn’t want to emotionally manipulate you constantly.

My hormones tell me to seek out for them, but my brain doesn’t want to do anything with them.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, AscendingHero, gothmog6 and 4 others
I’ve met less than 5 women in my whole life who had a personality that could match the depth of the average guy’s. The rest is like talking to a brick, except the brick doesn’t want to emotionally manipulate you constantly.

My hormones tell me to seek out for them, but my brain doesn’t want to do anything with them.
so just fuck them casually and dont fall for the bluepill love cope. men can find meaning without romance fantasies

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Prettyboy

LEet me guess
These 5 girls were alt

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
LEet me guess
These 5 girls were alt
Far from it. Alt girls along with goths are one of the biggest NPCs, if you know one, you know them all.

The girls who had engaging, interesting personalities - I suspect - were on the autistic spectrum (hence they had more of a masculine brain structure, anyways).

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Traxanas, AscendingHero and 5 others
Far from it. Alt girls along with goths are one of the biggest NPCs, if you know one, you know them all.

The girls who had engaging, interesting personalities - I suspect - were on the autistic spectrum (hence they had more of a masculine brain structure, anyways).
This.

Only girl I dated that actually had a lot of thoughts, ideas, willing to do new things, explore, open to new ideas and perspectives.

was on the autism spectrum.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, gothmog6, Xangsane and 1 other person
Most LTRs also involve a man dating down usually about half his own PSL lol.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
Alt foids think they're special snowflakes and not like other girls but they are all very very similar.
So like Daria Morgendorffer types?

This.

Only girl I dated that actually had a lot of thoughts, ideas, willing to do new things, explore, open to new ideas and perspectives.

was on the autism spectrum.
Alt foids think they're special snowflakes and not like other girls but they are all very very similar.

So like Daria Morgendorffer types?

Why did you suspect they were on the autism spectrum?

the woman should be traumatized and mentally unstable so that you can manipulate her and form her into your perfect human fleshlight.
That's why you need a woman that has high libido.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, MoggerGaston and BeanletMogger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, MoggerGaston and BeanletMogger