Make sure to start megadosing Vitamin K2 Mk7/Mk4 if you want good zygos.

Dr SmalCox

Dr SmalCox

PSL=COPE
TITLE.

K2 Is a GOD tier supplement for zygos/cheekbones

My regimen has been hardmewing, incisor chewing and bonesmashing my zygo+lateral cheekbones for the past couple weeks or so.

I supplement with 1500mcg Vitamin k2 mk7 per day, 10,000 iu D3 a day, 20mg ostarine, 3mg boron, Magnesium, MSM, and Milk.I also started an Mk677 cycle yesterday (10mg/day).

My zygos have literally ascended. I have deep canine fossa visible in pretty much all lighting. Pretty much ballou tier.

They are almost wider than my jaw right now LOL. (My jaw is insanely wide due to my dads genetics - he has a malek tier jaw but recessed lateral zygo prominence so no hollow from the front.) I need to start growing my masseters even more now due to my zygos being so protrusive relative to my jaw, its almost 1.1:1.

Keep in mind I'm still in puberty (literally turned 16 a day ago).

You guys NEED to start taking K2 however. I have been reading upon raypeaters taking Kuinone (A topical form of k2) and widening their faces (increasing fwhr). These guys are all adults. Facial bone is EXTREMELY malleable. Bone also adapts around muscle & reacts to stress.

My chin has also grown into a more square-esque shape. I bonesmash my zygo, supra+infra and chin using a massage gun on highest setting. (Never use hammers, knuckles are however fine.)

I might make an update post regarding my lower third once im fully done maxxing it (supplementing+heavy chewing routine). Right now it's wide and has great hollowing, but the gonions dont protrude well. I'm trying to figure out how I can possible get the gonion to everse outward, I believe the more forward grown your face is the more outward the gonion looks - Take hexum for example.

TL;DR - If you are young enough your bones are still extremely malleable and you should be supplementing with Vitamin k2 ASAP. Ideally, you should be taking the entire supplement list I mentioned + a couple more (you can pm me for the entire list). Make sure to mew 24/7 with a slight jut (especially if you have a slight overbite - fyi, all modern skulls have slight overbites.) Keep good posture - abs flexed and chest outward, shoulders backward (make sure to train neck as well). Have a good chewing regimen that involves chewing with ALL teeth (molars incisors premolars canines). Zygos are such an aesthetic bone it's insane - they also provide 1/3rd of the undereye support that's worshipped much here.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: neverchadlite, Arditi, LVZZO and 20 others
Gonna start bonesmashing again ngl

Seemed to have worked back when i did (dont pm me greycels)

• Love it
Reactions: Dr SmalCox
Gonna start bonesmashing again ngl

Seemed to have worked back when i did (dont pm me greycels)
it is MAGIC. The initial swelling is great (ascends me legit 1 psl after a session). But the long-term actual bone growth is insane as well.

How i measure gains is by comparing pictures of what my face looks like by taking pics in 1 week intervals right in the morning, 1 hour after waking up.

I now finally have hollow cheeks after waking up and the "bloat" that i used to have has been completely erased. I now know that bloat doesn't exist. Its either high BF and or a lack of cheekbones. Mine was the latter, I actualyl have gained weight since the past couple weeks due to putting on muscle from ostarine.

Supplementation is KEY. A good chewing regimen helps put stress as well. Incisor/canine chewing is key for infra+zygo growth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aber, illoan82 and Delikate2900
TITLE.

My regimen has been hardmewing, incisor chewing and bonesmashing my zygo+lateral cheekbones for the past couple weeks or so.

I supplement with 1500mcg Vitamin k2 mk7 per day, 10,000 iu D3 a day, 20mg ostarine, 3mg boron, Magnesium, MSM, and Milk.I also started an Mk677 cycle yesterday (10mg/day).

My zygos have literally ascended. I have deep canine fossa visible in pretty much all lighting. Pretty much ballou tier.

They are almost wider than my jaw right now LOL. (My jaw is insanely wide due to my dads genetics - he has a malek tier jaw but recessed lateral zygo prominence so no hollow from the front.) I need to start growing my masseters even more now due to my zygos being so protrusive relative to my jaw, its almost 1.1:1.

You guys NEED to start taking K2 however. I have been reading upon raypeaters taking Kuinone (A topical form of k2) and widening their faces (increasing fwhr). These guys are all adults. Facial bone is EXTREMELY malleable. Bone also adapts around muscle & reacts to stress.

My chin has also grown into a more square-esque shape. I bonesmash my zygo, supra+infra and chin using a massage gun on highest setting. (Never use hammers, knuckles are however fine.)

I might make an update post regarding my lower third once im fully done maxxing it (supplementing+heavy chewing routine). Right now it's wide and has great hollowing, but the gonions dont protrude well. I'm trying to figure out how I can possible get the gonion to everse outward, I believe the more forward grown your face is the more outward the gonion looks - Take hexum for example.

TL;DR - If you are young enough your bones are still extremely malleable and you should be supplementing with Vitamin k2 ASAP. Ideally, you should be taking the entire supplement list I mentioned + a couple more (you can pm me for the entire list). Make sure to mew 24/7 with a slight jut (especially if you have a slight overbite - fyi, all modern skulls have slight overbites.) Keep good posture - abs flexed and chest outward, shoulders backward (make sure to train neck as well). Have a good chewing regimen that involves chewing with ALL teeth (molars incisors premolars canines). Zygos are such an aesthetic bone it's insane - they also provide 1/3rd of the undereye support that's worshipped much here.
Good thread
@v1nn13

• +1
Reactions: v1nn13
I never took that my zygos still
grew

your entire face widened i see bigonial improvement as well.

Have you been on DHT? Maybe a late dht bleed masculinized your face, now that you're 21. Happens to many men, gandy for example grew an entire lower third after 21. His chin ascended him like craazy and made his eyes set deeper with a better medial canthus.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and the MOUSE
TITLE.

"Facial bone is EXTREMELY malleable." no its not. No pics, no measurements = placebo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, Manfrommars, Carnivore and 2 others
been smashing for 2 weeks. I have headace and feel lightheaded all the time. Idk is it's cold since it's winter

• JFL
Reactions: LVZZO
been smashing for 2 weeks. I have headace and feel lightheaded all the time. Idk is it's cold since it's winter
make sure to support the back of your head with your hand any time you do it. A mouthguard can also help, never chintuck when smashing always jut your mandible out and press your head from the back.

• +1
Reactions: mewman
over because my mk677 got confiscated and i cant get ostarine

• So Sad
Reactions: Fiqh
wdym everyone has a slight overbite today?

wdym everyone has a slight overbite today?
Modern humans are born with overbites. Hunter-gatherer skulls had aligned bites and so did the native americans due to a lifetime of chewing.

We, however, are born with slightly protrusive upper incisors (a mild class 1 overbite).

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
TITLE.

What massage gun do you use and for how long? Also what benefits does incisor chewing have over normal chewing

Modern humans are born with overbites. Hunter-gatherer skulls had aligned bites and so did the native americans due to a lifetime of chewing.

We, however, are born with slightly protrusive upper incisors (a mild class 1 overbite).
are we born with it or do we obtain it?

What massage gun do you use and for how long? Also what benefits does incisor chewing have over normal chewing
go to the chewing megathread.

Canine and chewing with front teeth whilst back teeth engaged in general is the best form of chewing for encouraging forward growth.

But most of you wont be able to chew that way. Even I can only chew with front teeth +back palate engaged with tongue and in a CW motion after a session of hardmewing (temporarily furthers my palate). It is extremely hard but it is how you should be chewing for ideal development.

Chewing should also be done for short intervals but with high volume for best aesthetic benefits. Long interval low volume chewing produces unwated results/bloat. This is why i recommend eating a hard diet over chewing gum all the time.

go to the chewing megathread.

Canine and chewing with front teeth whilst back teeth engaged in general is the best form of chewing for encouraging forward growth.

But most of you wont be able to chew that way. Even I can only chew with front teeth +back palate engaged with tongue and in a CW motion after a session of hardmewing (temporarily furthers my palate). It is extremely hard but it is how you should be chewing for ideal development.

Chewing should also be done for short intervals but with high volume for best aesthetic benefits. Long interval low volume chewing produces unwated results/bloat. This is why i recommend eating a hard diet over chewing gum all the time.
what are foods are best for this? perhaps raw carrots? any other suggestions?

what are foods are best for this? perhaps raw carrots? any other suggestions?
MEAT! literally eating meat will help. cook it in your damn house and dont order fast food - that's not meat thats goyslop.
are we born with it or do we obtain it?
Depends on your skull. European/caucasoids skull have the least protruding upper incisors.

• +1
Reactions: itsbegincell
MEAT! literally eating meat will help. cook it in your damn house and dont order fast food - that's not meat thats goyslop.

Depends on your skull. European/caucasoids skull have the least protruding upper incisors.
View attachment 2547304
you mean things like steak and roast beef im sure? cuz things like ground beef arent chewy

you mean things like steak and roast beef im sure? cuz things like ground beef arent chewy
also, should you be biting off the pieces of meat instead of cutting it with a knife? that gives a lot of work to your incisors.

Good thread, do you take k2 in powder form?

TITLE.

Idk how to pm, im 15 and will deadass cashapp you like $20 to tell me wut to do, like ill send u photos and just tell me how to do what you listed idc if its a rephrase i just need some direction also i wanna hop on mk677 mainly for weight gain maybe height idk yes im new gen but willing to learn

TITLE.

High iq thread ngl, the one with the slight jut is really informative.

Btw can I only consume k2, potassium, magnesium, calcium for now?
It's pretty hard for me to get any mk

TITLE.

Also can ur bones still move at 18 with bonesmashing, I'm kinda skeptical cause if I messed up I'm done for

Idk how to pm, im 15 and will deadass cashapp you like $20 to tell me wut to do, like ill send u photos and just tell me how to do what you listed idc if its a rephrase i just need some direction also i wanna hop on mk677 mainly for weight gain maybe height idk yes im new gen but willing to learn
add my snap onur07a i’ll telll you everything you need know

TITLE.

can you give me your vitamin K source please

can you give me your vitamin K source please
Go on ig and start typing eshop vit K and you’ll find some domestic ones. Unlike me you ain’t in the middle of nowhere

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: It Began
TITLE.

How much were you taking (never mind )

I assume it doesnt work once puberty is over ?

Before/after pictures?

You are probably just being a schizo tbh. We would need MRI scans to see if anything actually changed and if you are young changes could have happened naturally anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars
You are probably just being a schizo tbh. We would need MRI scans to see if anything actually changed and if you are young changes could have happened naturally anyway.
Given his age he probably just lost baby fat, my hollow cheeks came in at that age too

TITLE.

I’ve been taking 5000 iu vit d k2 boron calcium i’ve been bonesmashing chewing and thumbpulling and my facial structure literally changes by the week it’s god level i’m 15 aswell im going to hop on mk when i can figure out how to buy bitcoin how is mk rn any sides?

I’ve been taking 5000 iu vit d k2 boron calcium i’ve been bonesmashing chewing and thumbpulling and my facial structure literally changes by the week it’s god level i’m 15 aswell im going to hop on mk when i can figure out how to buy bitcoin how is mk rn any sides?
Idk if that's a larp but any before and afters you can share?

Idk if that's a larp but any before and afters you can share?
This I’m pms if you don’t want public and yes insulin resistance but it’s very minimal on mk677 but should be negated regardless

if i have implants will the implants be displaced?

Long term brain damage theory

• Love it
Reactions: aqircc
TITLE.

Everything legit, but i’d megadose MK-4 instead of 7 but have to do more research

Last edited:
Up your dosage to 50k IU Vitamin D3. I recommend Zahler brand its the most absorbable and german superiority is best.

• JFL
Reactions: winternoc
Up your dosage to 50k IU Vitamin D3. I recommend Zahler brand its the most absorbable and german superiority is best.
Where do you get it? (German dub but I mean where exactly you yourself get it from)

bro summoned every tiktokcel here

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, alriodai, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
bro summoned every tiktokcel here
wish i never made this shit, i get 5 pms a day from cringe chinktok fags that are 14 years old on average.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Deleted member 24712
wish i never made this shit, i get 5 pms a day from cringe chinktok fags that are 14 years old on average.
Idk if I'm part of those since I did pm u a few times though im neither from tt or 14 year old but I'm just interested in such theories and I don't really care much so I'm willing to try it, considering the debates people have about mewing, bonesmashing etc, I think what u could also do to prevent lots of pms is just compile all the information and answers u gave into one post so people will just read that

Brother at what age are you using these supps?

Idk if I'm part of those since I did pm u a few times though im neither from tt or 14 year old but I'm just interested in such theories and I don't really care much so I'm willing to try it, considering the debates people have about mewing, bonesmashing etc, I think what u could also do to prevent lots of pms is just compile all the information and answers u gave into one post so people will just read that
nah dw bro youre chill

• +1
Reactions: vancel and Napoleon1800
nah dw bro youre chill
How do you take these supplements bro? Do you eat a small meal, then take d3+k2? How long did it take you to see results? I’m 15 and just started supplementing d3 abt 3 weeks ago and just started taking k2 about last Friday in combination with d3.

TITLE.

10,000 IU D3??
sorry im new here
but my average pill of d3 is 2,000
are u saying i shld b taking 5 of them a day?
i only took 1 so far like jn and its 8pm shld i take 4 more immediately or will i die
(side effects)

Genuine question