Make sure to start megadosing Vitamin K2 Mk7/Mk4 if you want good zygos.

Every looksmax has a con
no matter how small it is

The con of this is testicles the size of raisins

• Hmm...
Reactions: JCaesar
10,000 IU D3??
sorry im new here
but my average pill of d3 is 2,000
are u saying i shld b taking 5 of them a day?
i only took 1 so far like jn and its 8pm shld i take 4 more immediately or will i die
(side effects)

Genuine question
mb
i was being autistic

Every looksmax has a con
no matter how small it is

The con of this is testicles the size of raisins
Why would k2 affect your testicles?

Why would k2 affect your testicles?
No i was meant to reply to some other dude who said he was gonna hop on roids, just didn’t click reply that’s all

roids shrink your balls, k2 wouldnt

TITLE.

K2 Is a GOD tier supplement for zygos/cheekbones

My regimen has been hardmewing, incisor chewing and bonesmashing my zygo+lateral cheekbones for the past couple weeks or so.

I supplement with 1500mcg Vitamin k2 mk7 per day, 10,000 iu D3 a day, 20mg ostarine, 3mg boron, Magnesium, MSM, and Milk.I also started an Mk677 cycle yesterday (10mg/day).

My zygos have literally ascended. I have deep canine fossa visible in pretty much all lighting. Pretty much ballou tier.

They are almost wider than my jaw right now LOL. (My jaw is insanely wide due to my dads genetics - he has a malek tier jaw but recessed lateral zygo prominence so no hollow from the front.) I need to start growing my masseters even more now due to my zygos being so protrusive relative to my jaw, its almost 1.1:1.

Keep in mind I'm still in puberty (literally turned 16 a day ago).

You guys NEED to start taking K2 however. I have been reading upon raypeaters taking Kuinone (A topical form of k2) and widening their faces (increasing fwhr). These guys are all adults. Facial bone is EXTREMELY malleable. Bone also adapts around muscle & reacts to stress.

My chin has also grown into a more square-esque shape. I bonesmash my zygo, supra+infra and chin using a massage gun on highest setting. (Never use hammers, knuckles are however fine.)

I might make an update post regarding my lower third once im fully done maxxing it (supplementing+heavy chewing routine). Right now it's wide and has great hollowing, but the gonions dont protrude well. I'm trying to figure out how I can possible get the gonion to everse outward, I believe the more forward grown your face is the more outward the gonion looks - Take hexum for example.

TL;DR - If you are young enough your bones are still extremely malleable and you should be supplementing with Vitamin k2 ASAP. Ideally, you should be taking the entire supplement list I mentioned + a couple more (you can pm me for the entire list). Make sure to mew 24/7 with a slight jut (especially if you have a slight overbite - fyi, all modern skulls have slight overbites.) Keep good posture - abs flexed and chest outward, shoulders backward (make sure to train neck as well). Have a good chewing regimen that involves chewing with ALL teeth (molars incisors premolars canines). Zygos are such an aesthetic bone it's insane - they also provide 1/3rd of the undereye support that's worshipped much here.
Three question

Does incisor chewing cause overbite

Isn't 1200mcg K2 death teir

How to jutt mew

Bro won't it close your growth plates faster tho idk genuine doubt

how to bonesmash bro

Where do you get it? (German dub but I mean where exactly you yourself get it from)
Amazon for almost all my supps.

Current stack is standard multivitamin, 30mg Vit. C, 50k IU Vit. D3 (NOT D. DIFFERENCE. DON'T KYS.) 400mg Mag Glycinate but might bump up to 800mg, 400mcg K2 but can take more if you personally prefer. I supplement milk thistle with this stack and take it in the morning w my k2 and d3 to protect my liver from toxicity. I recommend you do the same.

TITLE.

K2 Is a GOD tier supplement for zygos/cheekbones

My regimen has been hardmewing, incisor chewing and bonesmashing my zygo+lateral cheekbones for the past couple weeks or so.

I supplement with 1500mcg Vitamin k2 mk7 per day, 10,000 iu D3 a day, 20mg ostarine, 3mg boron, Magnesium, MSM, and Milk.I also started an Mk677 cycle yesterday (10mg/day).

My zygos have literally ascended. I have deep canine fossa visible in pretty much all lighting. Pretty much ballou tier.

They are almost wider than my jaw right now LOL. (My jaw is insanely wide due to my dads genetics - he has a malek tier jaw but recessed lateral zygo prominence so no hollow from the front.) I need to start growing my masseters even more now due to my zygos being so protrusive relative to my jaw, its almost 1.1:1.

Keep in mind I'm still in puberty (literally turned 16 a day ago).

You guys NEED to start taking K2 however. I have been reading upon raypeaters taking Kuinone (A topical form of k2) and widening their faces (increasing fwhr). These guys are all adults. Facial bone is EXTREMELY malleable. Bone also adapts around muscle & reacts to stress.

My chin has also grown into a more square-esque shape. I bonesmash my zygo, supra+infra and chin using a massage gun on highest setting. (Never use hammers, knuckles are however fine.)

I might make an update post regarding my lower third once im fully done maxxing it (supplementing+heavy chewing routine). Right now it's wide and has great hollowing, but the gonions dont protrude well. I'm trying to figure out how I can possible get the gonion to everse outward, I believe the more forward grown your face is the more outward the gonion looks - Take hexum for example.

TL;DR - If you are young enough your bones are still extremely malleable and you should be supplementing with Vitamin k2 ASAP. Ideally, you should be taking the entire supplement list I mentioned + a couple more (you can pm me for the entire list). Make sure to mew 24/7 with a slight jut (especially if you have a slight overbite - fyi, all modern skulls have slight overbites.) Keep good posture - abs flexed and chest outward, shoulders backward (make sure to train neck as well). Have a good chewing regimen that involves chewing with ALL teeth (molars incisors premolars canines). Zygos are such an aesthetic bone it's insane - they also provide 1/3rd of the undereye support that's worshipped much here.
isnt mk7 megadosing unhealthy?

• JFL
Reactions: Justical