MAKE YOUR OWN MOUTH SPLINT/WIDENING DEVICE

G.R.A.E

G.R.A.E

Ascend or die trying

MAKING A MOUTH SPLIT (2.875> inches width)

As you may have seen in the other thread for the 3d printed lip widening devices that rip your skin apart, I decided to make a smaller but wide enough stretcher out of a facial exercising device on Amazon.

Link to the device on Amazon: Click

#1: Unbox 2 splints and disassemble the parts. It would help if you had your pieces laid out like this.
7W8a0wg.jpeg

#2: Next, (I used cable cutters) cut off the ends of the internal piece of each part. You could probably find something else to cut it with but scissors are unlikely to work (I tried it)
0m430kf.png

#3: Take one of the bigger pieces of the device and put the part you cut off inside of it. Then just glue it in with super glue. **KEEP IT FLUSH AND PULL IT SO IT TOUCHES THE SIDES.** Do this for ONE PIECE ONLY.
nZ7KqDd.png
GTOIoU8.png

#4: Take the other side part that attaches to the piece and glue it on. You may have to trim the little parts that insert with each other to make it tight. I don't have a picture but it should look something like this with the piece sticking out the end.

TQmxyJt.png

#5: Now that you have one side done, take the other two pieces for your splint you have and glue the first one with super glue to the one you just made. Should be tight to each other with minimal clearance (none is idea obv). Then you can glue the top part on to that and glue the middle and voila, you have almost finished making the splint.
ibQ8C2q.png

#6 To make it more trustworthy to not snap, Use the other end that you cut off in the beginning and glue it onto the top of the splint, Then wrap the body with electrical tape.
WIjUFO2.png
FEzHxy7.png

Here is a comparison between the original product and the modded version
  • The unmodded version does not stretch your mouth and is also smaller, instead, it is meant for training your Orbicularis Oris muscles.
  • The modded version does stretch your mouth and stays in place. Is also wider and less prone to breakage, even without tape.
QcAXEUX.png

+ I don't suggest you use anything bigger than 3 inches or 7.62cm for a lip widening device however because you will get shitty smile lines. +
To make this more effective, before you put the lip stretching device in your mouth, put volufiline on your lips and slug it with Vaseline to prevent skin breakage and promote new fat growth in the stretched portion when your lips are already widened by the device.
SzBs05k.png
UBYTMrT.png

Stretching Plan:​

• Day 1-2: 30 minutes
  • Days 3-4: 1 hour
  • Days 5-6: 2 hours
  • Day 7+: Wear it while you sleep (8 hours preferably.)

Have fun with your splint and don't choke on it (unless you high inhib & can't rope on your own then go ahead :lul::feelswhy:)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender, nathan, coispet and 1 other person
Pics aren't loading.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and G.R.A.E
HOLY FUCK THE PICTURES WONT LOAD WTF

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: MA_ascender, Litekiller11 and nathan
it doesn't work

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, jali_jkaa1 and G.R.A.E
diy MSE when

Alright I fixed it.

will try

• +1
Reactions: G.R.A.E
No idea jfl but I need that shi so bad
Dude just go to your ortho and ask him about or just thumpull + hard mew/mewing/chewing (if your under 16)

Shit I made a measurement mistake. From the very end to the other end, its about 9cm when modded. I measured from where it stretches your mouth which would be around 7.5cm.

MAKING A MOUTH SPLIT (2.875> inches width)

As you may have seen in the other thread for the 3d printed lip widening devices that rip your skin apart, I decided to make a smaller but wide enough stretcher out of a facial exercising device on Amazon.

Link to the device on Amazon: Click

#1: Unbox 2 splints and disassemble the parts. It would help if you had your pieces laid out like this.
7W8a0wg.jpeg

#2: Next, (I used cable cutters) cut off the ends of the internal piece of each part. You could probably find something else to cut it with but scissors are unlikely to work (I tried it)
0m430kf.png

#3: Take one of the bigger pieces of the device and put the part you cut off inside of it. Then just glue it in with super glue. **KEEP IT FLUSH AND PULL IT SO IT TOUCHES THE SIDES.** Do this for ONE PIECE ONLY.
nZ7KqDd.png
GTOIoU8.png

#4: Take the other side part that attaches to the piece and glue it on. You may have to trim the little parts that insert with each other to make it tight. I don't have a picture but it should look something like this with the piece sticking out the end.

TQmxyJt.png

#5: Now that you have one side done, take the other two pieces for your splint you have and glue the first one with super glue to the one you just made. Should be tight to each other with minimal clearance (none is idea obv). Then you can glue the top part on to that and glue the middle and voila, you have almost finished making the splint.
ibQ8C2q.png

#6 To make it more trustworthy to not snap, Use the other end that you cut off in the beginning and glue it onto the top of the splint, Then wrap the body with electrical tape.
WIjUFO2.png
FEzHxy7.png

Here is a comparison between the original product and the modded version
  • The unmodded version does not stretch your mouth and is also smaller, instead, it is meant for training your Orbicularis Oris muscles.
  • The modded version does stretch your mouth and stays in place. Is also wider and less prone to breakage, even without tape.
QcAXEUX.png

+ I don't suggest you use anything bigger than 3 inches or 7.62cm for a lip widening device however because you will get shitty smile lines. +
To make this more effective, before you put the lip stretching device in your mouth, put volufiline on your lips and slug it with Vaseline to prevent skin breakage and promote new fat growth in the stretched portion when your lips are already widened by the device.
SzBs05k.png
UBYTMrT.png

Stretching Plan:​

• Day 1-2: 30 minutes
  • Days 3-4: 1 hour
  • Days 5-6: 2 hours
  • Day 7+: Wear it while you sleep (8 hours preferably.)

Have fun with your splint and don't choke on it (unless you high inhib & can't rope on your own then go ahead :lul::feelswhy:)
this is cope, its a high iq nuanced method I've never seen before (and I've read every thread on the topic) but the mechanism of action is no where to be found, should have researched that before wasting your money and time.

based on the pics ur lip width is fine

• JFL
Reactions: G.R.A.E
this is cope, its a high iq nuanced method I've never seen before (and I've read every thread on the topic) but the mechanism of action is no where to be found, should have researched that before wasting your money and time.

thats not my lips brother 😭. Explain what you mean because that makes no sense.

And I have seen results from this. Dont tell me it doesnt work when there are so many other people who do this as well.