MAKEUPMAXXING PHOTOFEELER EXPERIMENT (GTFIH)

redlorry34

redlorry34

🤠
I know photofeeler results are kinda cope and it would be better doing this on OLD but i need NT pics first to do that. However, what can't be denied is the correlation and potential; more research will be needed though.

The Experiment:
I took 2 selfies in my bedroom with the same lighting, facial expression (straight face) and positioning. the only difference is on the makeup pic i wore a blue hoodie and in the normal one i wore a red hoodie. Both pics I accumulated 19-20 votes from females age <29. I won't show my face for obvious reasons but Im a mtn south asian.

Makeup I used:
  • Clear Mascara
  • Concealer for undereyes
  • BB Cream
  • Eyebrow Dye for more density
The Results:

NO MAKEUP
No makeup

Makeup

With makeup

Conclusion:
Yes only 2 photos were used so the sample size is small but I think it does show that when it comes to perception of attractiveness, makeup in a small amount will increase it. Notice how I said SMALL AMOUNT, don't James Charles Max. I only used 2 small strokes worth of concelar for my under eyes which didnt fully remove the dark under eyes but improved it by 70% and couple dots off bb cream for my whole face. The biggest diff i recoginise is my eye area ascended tenfold and it does not look gay. I think the stigma of men and makeup is a huge lifefuel as it means the majoirty of men will not use makeup giving you a huge advantage if you choose to. This is my first time trying the look and I haven't left the house looking like this so I'm not sure if its bait im wearing makeup to other people. I will take nt pics for old, make instagram posts and walk around in the next few months to guage public reaction.

Another experiement that would go perfectly in conjunction with this is smile maxxing. Im about 90% with my invsalign treatement and I need teeth whitening so im waiting on completion to test my hypothesis

• +1
Reactions: beypazarisoda0, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 22126 and 2 others
Best girl makeup maxxing:

Best guys makeup maxxing:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: redlorry34, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 22126
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357
No way you're only mtn if you get grades this high with bedroom selfies

• +1
Reactions: redlorry34 and Makeup_Rules
No way you're only mtn if you get grades this high with bedroom selfies
Although it was in my bedroom I croped the photo in so its essentially a headshot with a white wall in the background

Makeup sticks out big time in real life and gives gay vibes

Dying eyebrows to thicken them is a good enhancer though.

Although it was in my bedroom I croped the photo in so its essentially a headshot with a white wall in the background
Still that's a high grade if you're only carried by your face. I get ratings along 6-6.5 when I post theses kind of pictures and I'm mtn

Last edited:
They cope with makeup because they are the biggest subhumans without it
Ugliest race after abo

i’ve never seen a Asian with colored eyes

even black can have colored eyes

will make a thread to expose Asians subhumanity