Making a discord for long midfacecels, who wants to join?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Let me know man. We need a safe place where we can feel comfortable talking to each other. I always feel more uncomfortable talking to compact midfaced people irl and turn nervous. We need each other

Even here we get bullied and called horseface every single day. We need rest.

@Greeicy @weissbier @medialcanthuscel @KrissKross @Tylermax @mplayer1234 @Vitruvian @Time Travel @Curious0 @Swescension

All other guys that wanna join can volunteer. Send me pics and I'll measure your midface.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Deleted member 5634, AbandonShip and 12 others
what's the cutoff

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
Is that you on your avi?

Can you tell me if I qualify

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
yes.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 685
Yes but the one with the most subhuman midface ratio will be the leader. Mine is 0.88 and I doubt that anyone on the PLANET has a worse midface ratio than mine.

let’s bully compact midfaced chads.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1089, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 4310 and 4 others
Yes but the one with the most subhuman midface ratio will be the leader. Mine is 0.88 and I doubt that anyone on the PLANET has a worse midface ratio than mine.

let’s bully compact midfaced chads.
I think mine is 0.87 ded srs

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 4645 and Greeicy
Bro I can invite you to black pill server where they made me feel comfortable about my midface. If you happen to know sin (admin from .net) he will explain you why long midface isn't bad at all. He has good points he's an experienced lookister

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, Darkstrand and Deleted member 3043
i'm in.
inkwell too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
Bro I can invite you to black pill server where they made me feel comfortable about my midface. If you happen to know sin (admin from .net) he will explain you why long midface isn't bad at all. He has good points he's an experienced lookister
Fuck that bitch. I was once arguing with an older guy that threatened to kill me and he stood by his side

I'm not a midfacecel, mostly framecel

I think mine is 0.87 ded srs
JFL bruh. Mine was measured at 0.88 from a non-lens distorted pic while looking directly front on. I know I will be roasted but fuck it, it was measured from this pic. I think the cutoff should be at least 0.90 and lower IMO.
FE03F1D2 86C5 4B53 AD0F 931425402603

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
loose mid face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
JFL bruh. Mine was measured at 0.88 from a non-lens distorted pic while looking directly front on. I know I will be roasted but fuck it, it was measured from this pic. I think the cutoff should be at least 0.90 and lower IMO.
View attachment 376197
Your face looks like a morph.

• So Sad
Reactions: I-Like-BP and Greeicy
View attachment 376197
Brutal, your only failo is your midface

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
Images 4

Am I eligible?

What's the ratio cut off

Let me know man. We need a safe place where we can feel comfortable talking to each other. I always feel more uncomfortable talking to compact midfaced people irl and turn nervous. We need each other

Even here we get bullied and called horseface every single day. We need rest.

@Greeicy @weissbier @medialcanthuscel @KrissKross @Tylermax @mplayer1234 @Vitruvian @Time Travel @Curious0 @Swescension

All other guys that wanna join can volunteer. Send me pics and I'll measure your midface.
first thread where im glad not to be tagged tbh

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Deleted member 685
Morphed as in morphed to be longer?
Yes, also it looks like your nose was morphed to be narrow, idk how to explain it tbh.

• So Sad
Reactions: Greeicy
View attachment 376197
Bruh your midface is perfect. Why y'all tripping so bad? The only failo i see is narrow lips/narrow nose. Rest of the face is absolutely great

• Hmm...
Brutal, your only failo is your midface
Collagen as well but I guess that’s fixable. I think if I had better collagen, I would be better looking.
7A3B40D6 57F2 4829 8ED4 06BB17D01125

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
I don't understand any of this so i probably won't join.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 1774
mine is 0.85 wtf

• JFL
Reactions: Perfect Hairline
And minimum nose length?

Bruh your midface is perfect. Why y'all tripping so bad? The only failo i see is narrow lips/narrow nose. Rest of the face is absolutely great
@DaddyBigPenis seems to agree. I think a beard frauds my subhuman mouth area.
9A84BFC4 5A9B 42A0 8207 D3564DD3E777

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2661
Yo measure my midface

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    98.8 KB · Views: 7
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: neverchadlite, traveler and TechnoBoss
Wtf??!! How did you measure it?

Mine is 1 and sometimes i feel like my midface is long :lul: :lul:

I measured like this but I think I used a scuffed picture since another picture of mine gave me 0.9

• +1
Reactions: Perfect Hairline
not any bro. Long philtrumcels can join too

Don't lie
Actually...Sorry bro but I don’t wanna join. This thread alone made my cortisol rise. I have no problem with females and I have had GFs and everyone seems to treat me well but beating myself up over something that’s completely unfixable is just mental torture and asking to be closer to the rope especially during quarantine. I have long since embraced as my failo being my unfixable midface and while aspies here make fun of me for it, I don’t think it looks that bad in motion or in real life where it matters. It’s best if you make peace with your midface ratio and focus on your other fixable failos and just hope for the best.
146404E2 8832 49C9 A923 EFDF97A2069C

You can use this pic as your discord server icon and remember me as the midfacecel with the worst ratio.

• +1
Reactions: Kade, Deleted member 4645, Tylermax and 3 others
Actually...Sorry bro but I don’t wanna join. This thread alone made my cortisol rise. I have no problem with females and I have had GFs and everyone seems to treat me well but beating myself up over something that’s completely unfixable is just mental torture and asking to be closer to the rope especially during quarantine. I have long since embraced as my failo being my unfixable midface and while aspies here make fun of me for it, I don’t think it looks that bad in motion or in real life where it matters. It’s best if you make peace with your midface ratio and focus on your other fixable failos and just hope for the best.
View attachment 376225
You can use this pic as your discord server icon and remember me as the midfacecel with the worst ratio.
I don't believe you. Sorry.

• So Sad
I don't believe you. Sorry.
I have posted pics of me with my GF, screenshots of my conversations with females...There’s a secret midfacecel @Incoming who has a worse ratio than mine and still had GFs and ONS and has a fulfilling normie life. I think you should just try to live normally honestly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I'm down tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I don't want you to measure my midface ratio, because that'd depress me even more and I can't take it anymore. I can't take any more suicide inducing flaw.
But I'd join your discord server.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Deleted member 685
let me measure mine how do u do it

View attachment 376197
chadelite
I have posted pics of me with my GF, screenshots of my conversations with females...There’s a secret midfacecel @Incoming who has a worse ratio than mine and still had GFs and ONS and has a fulfilling normie life. I think you should just try to live normally honestly.
yet i'm alone and don't know how to find an opposite gender.
midface is cope

View attachment 376197
Honestly GL for that midface ratio ngl

• +1