Average Dravidian

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy and Deleted member 1617
Curry ER

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Explain what's going on?

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, DwayneWhite55 and .👽.
Muh multiculturalism works :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Muh world would be a peaceful place after whites are gone :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Baldingman1998, metagross and 4 others
SHOOT THESE BLOODY BASTARDS SIRS!!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
Muh multiculturalism works :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Muh world would be a peaceful place after whites are gone :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
It's works when all the cultures are white

• +1
Reactions: metagross
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 1627 and stevielake
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 15004 and 2 others
that cant be africa the buildings are not made of mud

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, BearBoy, WontStopNorwooding and 8 others
In any fight animals could beats humans without technology.
Your both filthy animals to me so keep on mocking nigs at least they are more human than Hindu smelly dindus even if they are also apes

• Hmm...
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Explain what's going on?
Dindus go on a rampage on south africa to kill negros for fun therr are ton of vids online , one dindu leader even said in a voice message to the others to stop posting it online bc it will go viral and they cant do it anymore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, n0rthface, Baldingman1998 and 9 others
Dindus go on a rampage on south africa to kill negros for fun therr are ton of vids online , one dindu leader even said in a voice message to the others to stop posting it online bc it will go viral and they cant do it anymore
Is there no police there or what? The people doing the shooting are black.

• JFL
Is there no police there or what? The people doing the shooting are black.
no they are curries jfl
google south african riots the police cant really do shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
no they are curries jfl
google south african riots the police cant really do shit.
Well I guess if anyone wants to go ER south africa is the place to do it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Well I guess if anyone wants to go ER south africa is the place to do it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
It’s fake rubber bullets. And tbh blacks are destroying curries businesses by destroying their shops so these curries are chasing the assholes that looted their shop and burnt it down and I don’t blame them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 7725
It’s fake rubber bullets. And tbh blacks are destroying curries businesses by destroying their shops so these curries are chasing the assholes that looted their shop and burnt it down and I don’t blame them
Typical curry move. I bet when the guys who got shot come back for revenge they won't be using rubber bullets. South Africa has gone to shit in the past 60 years.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Typical curry move. I bet when the guys who got shot come back for revenge they won't be using rubber bullets. South Africa has gone to shit in the past 60 years.
Oh yeah there’s more curries being bodied in SA by blacks than vice versa just look up their shops and businesses lmfao blacks be running in their shops and trashing it all and curries just stand there and cry lol. What your seeing here is why we call an “exception to the rule” it’s just funny because curries are usually docile retards but these ones in the vid are dark triad

Oh yeah there’s more curries being bodied in SA by blacks than vice versa just look up their shops and businesses lmfao blacks be running in their shops and trashing it all and curries just stand there and cry lol. What your seeing here is why we call an “exception to the rule” it’s just funny because curries are usually docile retards but these ones in the vid are dark triad
lmao keep sucking sbc cuck boi

"rubber bullets:lul:" they are real bullets you low iq faggot

is this a toy baseball swing too? are the 3 other vids where their brain literally leak out are the result of rubbers bullets too? Are you completely fucking braindead?

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and BearBoy
mf cant even drive

how me and my friends played with wooden guns :cry:

Is that a bb gun?Cuz they were shooting with a rifle in the car,shooting streets full of people and yet nobody got shot/injured?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and goat2x
Is that a bb gun?Cuz they were shooting with a rifle in the car,shooting streets full of people and yet nobody got shot/injured?
ya that one in the vid is

lmao keep sucking sbc cuck boi

"rubber bullets:lul:" they are real bullets you low iq faggot

is this a toy baseball swing too? are the 3 other vids where their brain literally leak out are the result of rubbers bullets too? Are you completely fucking braindead?
View attachment 1438402
Being shot over and over bg rubber bullets in the head will make you bleed you braindead pajeet joke I’d crack your skull irl faggot just like anybody would on this fourm you Tyler1 bitch.
Fact is indians are getting their businesses looted and destroyed en mass in SA and their little chimp outs won’t stop nor change the fact that they are taking more Ls than everybody else you coping faggot

and ofc those bats are real you retard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384 and Deleted member 7098
It is a BB gun as I told the faggot OP but he’s so retarded he thinks it’s real. I have seen metal BB gun take off a teens shin yet this retard wants to act like only real guns can cause pain fucking nobhead he is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Chad69
Being shot over and over bg rubber bullets in the head will make you bleed you braindead pajeet joke I’d crack your skull irl faggot just like anybody would on this fourm you Tyler1 bitch.
Fact is indians are getting their businesses looted and destroyed en mass in SA and their little chimp outs won’t stop nor change the fact that they are taking more Ls than everybody else you coping faggot

What fucking looting?
Id like to see them try to loot me (pic rel)
Ill crush every black man's skull
Reface 2021 12 09 12 39 51

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface

ye it would so whats your point you coping sbc raped bully victim faggot? you wouldnt do shit niggers are gang raping your mother in france and you can only jerk off to it on the forum and IRL as a french little submissive retard its your natural destiny to worship them like your cuck president does

shut your little mouth and see the curries mogging your masters you t less abused tranny faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 1617 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
My understanding of SA is whites have all the puppet master/ kingmaker power, curries have all the businesses and money, and blacks just get appeased by policies and act black all the time, d whatever that Julius guy tells them.

They have had to appease blacks more and more every year, and each 1% increase in black appeasement results in a 2% decrease in productivity, which washes through to a loss of GDP, but they LARP their GDP loss by masking it with currency depreciation.

So the country is fucked, except the whites and Indians who hold assets offshore, the blacks are freaking out looting shit, but government can't do shit about it, cos BLM, and now the Indians are fighting back??

Can any africancel confirm?? And is this quite common for Indians, or are these sone dark triad outliers???

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 7098
My understanding of SA is whites have all the puppet master/ kingmaker power, curries have all the businesses and money, and blacks just get appeased by policies and act black all the time, d whatever that Julius guy tells them.

They have had to appease blacks more and more every year, and each 1% increase in black appeasement results in a 2% decrease in productivity, which washes through to a loss of GDP, but they LARP their GDP loss by masking it with currency depreciation.

So the country is fucked, except the whites and Indians who hold assets offshore, the blacks are freaking out looting shit, but government can't do shit about it, cos BLM, and now the Indians are fighting back??

Can any africancel confirm?? And is this quite common for Indians, or are these sone dark triad outliers???
Everything correct, the dark triad ones are the outliers, usually they just cry and pray to Shiva

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Feels good to be a 6ft1, BWC (7×5.5), mogger of niggers. :feelshmm:

ye it would so whats your point you coping sbc raped bully victim faggot? you wouldnt do shit niggers are gang raping your mother in france and you can only jerk off to it on the forum and IRL as a french little submissive retard its your natural destiny to worship them like your cuck president does

shut your little mouth and see the curries mogging your masters you t less abused tranny faggot.
Blacks are naturally subservient to whites just like your kind I don’t fear them and my women won’t don’t fuck niggers you coping pajeet joke French women openly say they don’t fuck blacks theres even stats to prove that 89% of French parisan woman would NEVER DATE OR ENTER SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH SSA. Keep crying for me you cuckhold joke before I come there and colonise you’re shithole Hindu dindu land again you projecting faggot

Now go back to worshipping me as your european god you fucking benichod

Last edited:
Blacks are naturally subservient to whites just like your kind I don’t fear them and my women won’t don’t fuck niggers you coping pajeet joke French women openly say they don’t fuck blacks theres even stats to prove that 89% of French parisan woman would NEVER DATE OR ENTER SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH SSA. Keep crying for me you cuckhold joke before I come there and colonise you’re shithole Hindu dindu land again you projecting faggot

Im not a curry you faggot

stop larping online ,colonize your land back and we will be good

your country has the highest population of niggers all around the west, from what ive seen highest smv too. fucking cagefuel.

i fucking hope your somewhat right.

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 1617 and 1 other person
Im not a curry you faggot

stop larping online ,colonize your land back and we will be good

your country has the highest population of niggers all around the west, from what ive seen highest smv too. fucking cagefuel.

i fucking hope your somewhat right.
Blacks only fuck Berber/Arab women in France, white women don’t like blacks at all in France I have no reason to cope look it up yourself they are no threat to me or my kind. Yes we have the most blacks and Ayrabs but that’s due to us colonising them and not leaving their nations even till this day (retarded move ngl but it is what it is)

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Chinacurry

What's your problem with curries and ethnics??

What's your problem with curries and ethnics??
Nothing I just don’t like when people chat shit. OP is spouting nonsense and I called him out on it the end

Blacks only fuck Berber/Arab women in France, white women don’t like blacks at all in France I have no reason to cope look it up yourself they are no threat to me or my kind. Yes we have the most blacks and Ayrabs but that’s due to us colonising them and not leaving their nations even till this day (retarded move ngl but it is what it is)
Fucking music to my ears

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617

Were they killing them or lynching them?

• +1
Murder, ton of bodies on the street.

That specific one wasn't a murder tho

I saw him being clubbed with a plank of wood

• +1
That specific one wasn't a murder tho

I saw him being clubbed with a plank of wood
its really easy to smash someones head against the pavement w a baseball bat tbh

i would have upload the vids but they r too long

its really easy to smash someones head against the pavement w a baseball bat tbh

i would have upload the vids but they r too long

So they are murdering them

I thought South Africa was the richest part of Africa and almost ran like a first world nation

Fuck me

Any articles?

• +1
So they are murdering them

I thought South Africa was the richest part of Africa and almost ran like a first world nation

Fuck me

Any articles?
its basically like a 20/80

the 20% are whites and curries living in good neigbourhoods or running the shops w few blacks

the rest of the country are blacks living uncivilized

• Woah
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn