Speedy Gonzales -- The Fucking Movie

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
He doesn't have to be a stupid retarded cartoon or silly computer animation. Speedy's a real guy. He was nicknamed "mouse" back at school because of his, here it comes ... short stature. Thus, manlet.

Speedy Gonzales the Mouse. Movie. Movie Mouse?

This story will attract many Incels and faggots, trannies, yadda yadda.

He's a 37-year-old superhero too.

He's from Brazil. Specifically, Saint Vincent.

He gets his superpowers from a science experiment gone wrong at a deep underground laboratory run by China's Communist Party and drug cartels.

They were running experiments using human subjects to get their product over the border faster. However. China's demeanor was for themselves. They wanted super soldiers.

Anyway, the experiment worked but wasn't what they expected. Hulio, thus Speedy was not only fast ... but the little motherfucker ran on water. Ugh, right? The drug cartels were very, very pleased with that product. But they needed to make sure Speedy won't fuck them over. So they cut his legs and arms off. Ugh. Sad. I know.

After a week of disturbing activity involving a limbless Speedy and a gang of intoxicated Columbians, he manage to break loose and squirm really, really fast for the border. He also turned gay and tranny and change his gender to female mouse.

He, she becomes a superhero and helps the DEA take down the drug cartels. However, the military needs his, her help in spying on China in South America. Ugh. What will he, she do?

TO BE CONTINUED.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55345 and Ricky212
ARRIBA ARRIBA

sombrero GIF

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: roping3264 and BigJimsWornOutTires
ARRIBA ARRIBA

sombrero GIF
Except that cheese is dope. Perhaps, originally, Speedy runs dope for them but later has a change of heart, eh?

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
i was seriously reading till cartel jfl at my brain

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
  • +1
Reactions: roping3264