[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

what is the point of these "mog battles"

seems like cortisol spike or griefing to me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, MakinItHappenReturn and volcelfatcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 16346
Biggest gaslighter on this forum. He's told several indians (including @StrangerDanger the giga dravidian) that they're whitepassing
Not seen @StrangerDanger and as for Dev he just wanted to know if he had similar characteristics to some Hollywood celebs, and I told him when he did and when he didn't.

Mainly he cared about colouring and in pics he showed me he basically had white skin

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
titbot clearly mogs

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Looks234, StrangerDanger and 6 others
Brutal , how isn't he tired of winning all these mogg battles

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
113888C3 58B0 4F0E ADF5 121C0B34FEB9

• JFL
Is @Gestapo 100% italian? He's could pass as british

• +1
Is @Gestapo 100% italian? He's could pass as british
He has said italian and has al pacino as his avi. Probably just a northern italian

• +1
Reactions: gamma
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Looks234, Deleted member 16834 and 4 others
He has said italian and has al pacino as his avi. Probably just a northern italian
Why every italian in this forum mogs me? :feelswhy:

This guy, triggered, another user with blue eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and volcelfatcel
this is the biggest landslide of a mog battle ive ever seen

IDK why people think that.

Does literally 100% of the forum not like this nigga or something?

Has no one really ever defended this nigga, that to the point when 1 person does yall assume it's his ALT???
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3946, ROTTING, Birdcell and 1 other person

• Love it
Reactions: Birdcell
IDK why people think that.

Does literally 100% of the forum not like this nigga or something?

Has no one really ever defended this nigga, that to the point when 1 person does yall assume it's his ALT???
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
There can be no denying it now. I already found your selfie Korea.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15556, Birdcell, WontStopNorwooding and 3 others
lmaoooo.

We unironically look nothing alike.
I just hacked your phone's front cam nigga. Managed to take a photo as well.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 15556, Birdcell and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 16275, Korea and 1 other person
OMGGGG This thread is still going.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Fuark never seen this clip before. Recognized the first frame from the That Boy is a Monster video :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 3946, Korea and 2 others
Not seen @StrangerDanger and as for Dev he just wanted to know if he had similar characteristics to some Hollywood celebs, and I told him when he did and when he didn't.

Mainly he cared about colouring and in pics he showed me he basically had white skin
Wait I stand corrected.

@StrangerDanger I thought was lightskin Punjabi and said that, not sure if true or not.

@RabidRosaries I said was Greek or Kurdish or southern Italian passing, and lightskin (as in same as @MakinItHappenReturn ) but was corrected that he is team dark skin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Birdcell
Wait I stand corrected.

@StrangerDanger I thought was lightskin Punjabi and said that, not sure if true or not.

@RabidRosaries I said was Greek or Kurdish or southern Italian passing, and lightskin (as in same as @MakinItHappenReturn ) but was corrected that he is team dark skin
Im light skin brown but right now I am tanned. See my before pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946
Wait I stand corrected.

How did you think he was lightskin
Sketch 1645192384344

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 15827 and volcelfatcel
Fuaaaark he looks like an chadpreet wtf
Indeed son. He sent me a pic in dms of him meeting zayn and he was barely getting mogged

• Love it
Reactions: Birdcell
How is there a whole discussion about who mogs? :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
How is there a whole discussion about who mogs? :hnghn:
Gestapo has zero fucking harmony whatsoever. Only male gazing faggots would vote for him
Makinithappen mogs hard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346 and Deleted member 8165
I am a fucking shitskin cunt. I don't like my fucking background, my origin, where I am from, where I originate from. It does not interest me. Look at me. What does it do for me? Why the fuck would I care about something that handicaps me? Huh. Think about it. Why would I care about something that handicaps me going through life? Yeah of course I'm five foot eight, but I'm a fucking shitskin and thats the ultimate, ultimate, well almost ultimate because I could be Asian. But the ultimate, really and truly, we're in the same boat, handicap. People are saying if I was in put-put-ding-ding land I would be, fucking, a lot more successful. And that's the truth, yeah. But that's not fair and that's just not fair.
Look at the asymmetry, you think this would've happened if I was white? Look at that, that's because I didn't chew on that side, all because I didn't chew on that side. Do you know how many motherfuckers chew on one side of their face and this doesn't happen? It's not that they're genetically blessed, it's that I'm genetically cursed. Look at that upper eyelid exposure, that's ugly shit motherfucker. That's ugly poo, yeah it's come from age, but why? Lack of under eye support, shit Pajeet genetics. And you want me to be proud of that? Fuck you man!
I want to change and become as...my aim is to come as far away from looking like a Pajeet as possible. In the mind I'm not a Pajeet. In the soul I'm not a Pajeet. But in the fucking mug I am. And that kills me man. That kills me. That kills me.

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING
Gestapo has zero fucking harmony whatsoever. Only male gazing faggots would vote for him
Makinithappen mogs hard
Yeah that's what I been saying, men will find gestappo hotter, as will model scouts, but foids would rather fuck makinithappen

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: volcelfatcel and ROTTING
Why every italian in this forum mogs me? :feelswhy:

This guy, triggered, another user with blue eyes
tbh all the italians in here mog kinda hard
makes sense with what you say

@Gestapo is v cute
i like

@Gestapo is a larp and should be banned

Fuck you OP for reminding me of how @Gestapo looks like, now my day is ruined :feelswah:
But you are like my med brother
Anyway I dip and by the time I get back to this forum Ravi has been banned and brutally lost a mog battle jfl.
@MakinItHappenReturn gets bullied everywhere he goes I'm starting to feel bad for him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Deleted member 7098, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
why did @MakinItHappenReturn get banned?