MakinItHappen VS Gestapo - LET'S SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL

WHO MOGS

• Total voters
5'11 @Gestapo
View attachment 1549216View attachment 1549218

5'8 @MakinItHappenReturn

@StrangerDanger @chaddyboi66 @VicMackey @Moggedbyevery1 @Korea @Berserk @ForeverRecession @Titbot

jfl at ethnic copers
Bildschirmfoto 2022 02 20 um 153249

But you are like my med brother
Anyway I dip and by the time I get back to this forum Ravi has been banned and brutally lost a mog battle jfl.
@MakinItHappenReturn gets bullied everywhere he goes I'm starting to feel bad for him.
@MakinItHappenReturn is a confirmed narcissist , dude lost 4 straight mogg battles to normies , the dude in OP is a WASP Chad and makes Ravi look actually subhuman jfl :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gestapo and volcelfatcel
This was a massacre :fuk:

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I think makinithappen & I should have another mog battle :Comfy: for old times sake

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Looks234 and volcelfatcel
First rule of having masculine virtues is: you must always talk about having masculine virtues

@WontStopNorwooding

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, tyronelite and volcelfatcel
Listen here biatch. You will never win a mog battle. You will never get taller. You will never lose weight. You will never be influential. You will never get laid. You will always rot in London as that 40 year old pajeet that people will avoid. You will always come here to fill that void in your heart. You are a FAILURE
What if he gets ll becomes 6'1, loses weight by test and hgh, becomes an internet celebrity overnight, gets laid by his newfound status, and become a well liked person in his community

• JFL
Reactions: Korea and volcelfatcel
What if he gets ll becomes 6'1, loses weight by test and hgh, becomes an internet celebrity overnight, gets laid by his newfound status, and become a well liked person in his community
Pipe Dreams.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

@MakinItHappenReturn is a confirmed narcissist , dude lost 4 straight mogg battles to normies , the dude in OP is a WASP Chad and makes Ravi look actually subhuman jfl :lul:
I do indeed mog him hard he copes by claiming it is not me.
Ravi honestly needs to get the shit beat out of him for coping so hard he copes with everything from tooth loss and camera lens to zoomers and masculine virtues.
Dude turns every thread into 10 pages

View attachment 1554506
He did the same on lookism except it was more like 20 page threads. Literally. The first page or so will be about the topic and the rest of the pages is Ravi getting roasted by various people.
He just got banned again :fuk::fuk::fuk:
That shithead deserves it I hope you keep him banned.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18261, tyronelite, WontStopNorwooding and 3 others
4 pages long mog battle thread and MIH is banned? Interesting.... :unsure:

• JFL
gestapo looks like mark cavill lite

• JFL
Can't believe somebody actually had to create this poll... and I can tell some people voted for Ravi out of pity or sarcasm.

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz, Korea, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
@volcelfatcel why was he banned

• JFL
Ravi honestly needs to get the shit beat out of him for coping so hard he copes with everything from tooth loss and camera lens to zoomers and masculine virtues.

He did the same on lookism except it was more like 20 page threads. Literally. The first page or so will be about the topic and the rest of the pages is Ravi getting roasted by various people.

Are you Italian? U look more British than Italian.

• +1
Reactions: gamma and volcelfatcel
how do you do this vote?, I'm trying to do it here but I'm kinda lost.

How did you find this website? I heard you were like a 6 PSL Chad lol

• JFL
How did you find this website? I heard you were like a 6 PSL Chad lol
Knew about this site before you did probably I used to be associated back with lookism so I found out by working

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and volcelfatcel
Knew about this site before you did probably I used to be associated back with lookism so I found out by working
Question.. Your life experiences, does it reflect everything blackpillers say here about chads? Or do they over exaggerate?

For ex: Do a lot of women approach you when you go out, do you get multiple DMs on IG, does being NT / socially calibrated matter or is it all looks, do you live life on easy mode? etc..

It happened. @volcelfatcel

• +1
I do remember u from lookism that pic was with ur mom I think

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo
  • +1
Did you put this mog battle in the tribute video? If not I think it would be a great addition.
Any hyper blackpilling stories of interest? :Comfy: