Who mogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
even if @MakinItHappen mogs we all know who won life based on the pictures

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zaynbrah and Be_ConfidentBro
even if @MakinItHappen mogs we all know who won life based on the pictures
Ouch.. brutal pill to swallow for some guys here. They'll continue chasing each others validation & seeking approval. This is why I like @LondonVillie he doesn't care what guys think about him. The guys who make fun of him are the same dudes who will be perma virgins for life

The Wire Reaction GIF

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 756
conclusion - just have NT pics. lol @ this site

• +1
Reactions: zaynbrah
He’s 5’10. They’re engaged & she’s pregnant with his kid @ 24. I’ve known her since elementary. What’s these guys excuses?

My excuse is that I'm 5'6/5'7 and my Avi is my face so

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
Wear lifts just like Amnesia, you're fine no excuses
I cant keep them on forever like him girls will notice and know that I'm insecure and therefore game over

He's 5'9 I'm 5'6/5'7 there's a huge difference 😭

Ouch.. brutal pill to swallow for some guys here. They'll continue chasing each others validation & seeking approval. This is why I like @LondonVillie he doesn't care what guys think about him. The guys who make fun of him are the same dudes who will be perma virgins for life

The Wire Reaction GIF
We are realistic and honest. I can count in the hundreds the number of self declared “chads” who slay “stacies” but won’t show pics
I wonder why... lol

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite
We are realistic and honest. I can count in the hundreds the number of self declared “chads” who slay “stacies” but won’t show pics
I wonder why... lol
Also notice how quiet they get when they can't come up with a good counter argument & move the goal post with ad hominem attacks lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Also notice how quiet they get when they can't come up with a good counter argument & move the goal post with ad hominem attacks lmao
They either deflect or just insult indeed
But you know they’ll be virgins for life

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
You just admitted to grooming a minor and attached your face to ot
She’s 17 age of consent is 16. I didn’t groom her JFL she said herself she would if she could.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Looks234
Brutal
1FC42335 A420 4CA1 8091 874B4ABE1A2D

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Those days were lit man
@SendMePicsToRate @JamesHowlett @Beetleking88

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett and Looks234
  • +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
MakinItHappen gets mogged by average street dog in London

Makinithappen mogs face wise but with height tyronelite mogs

Why there are no more mog battles like this anymore :feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat:

tyronelite my ass

he's a 3-4 out of ten at most

curry is around the same level but id say he mogs him