MakinItHappen vs tyronelite

Who mogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Statistics say otherwise, marriage is not the norm anyway. You are obsessed with looks and the funny thing is that you will never be as good looking as a male model. Best thing is to improve in every way you can, by gaining looks, status and being as NT as possible, without leaving one of those variables behind.
Holy shit lmao when have I ever said I was obsessed with looks? & When did I say I want to look like a male model lol. I'm the only nigga here who's always said don't compare yourself to male models, your favorite celebs, looksmax based on your own looks not what's considered ideal. I may get married but it's going to be open.

I've given plenty of advice to guys like @streege @oatmeal . And if you don't have game you'll get easily played & manipulated by bitches like all these high status guys we hear in the media all the time

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and Deleted member 6512
Holy shit lmao when have I ever said I was obsessed with looks? & When did I say I want to look like a male model lol. I'm the only nigga here who's always said don't compare yourself to male models, your favorite celebs, looksmax based on your own looks not what's considered ideal. I may get married but it's going to be open.

I've given plenty of advice to guys like @streege @oatmeal . And if you don't have game you'll get easily played & manipulated by bitches like all these high status guys we hear in the media all the time
Yeah bro i know It, I just wanted to express my point, not talking about you specifically but people who say looks is everything and nothing else matters

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
it's clear people here can't rate or don't know how to rate blacks,

@tyronelite is slightly above average looking facially for a black man 6/10, however his height halo and body halo gives him high smv

definitely mogs @MakinItHappen, also makinithappen dude just lose weight you looked decent when you were younger you can go back to that level

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Babyblackcarrot and tyronelite
it's clear people here can't rate or don't know how to rate blacks,

@tyronelite is slightly above average looking facially for a black man 6/10, however his height halo and body halo gives him high smv

definitely mogs @MakinItHappen, also makinithappen dude just lose weight you looked decent when you were younger you can go back to that level
Yeah we're both above average for our race / ethnicity

• +1
Reactions: TRNA
You are probably way above average then
Nah just good pics which make me appear
Cope. I’ve been talking to this Nordic chick for 3 years since she was 17 who I’m vetting for potential LTR. & I’ve had STRs with attractive chicks as well. You guys just don’t see enough black guys here to rate them properly
View attachment 952573
is that supposed to be impressive
She is bottom 40% for her age with that pancake fakeupmaxxed face
She literally looks 26

Nah just good pics which make me appear

is that supposed to be impressive
She is bottom 40% for her age with that pancake fakeupmaxxed face
She literally looks 26
I see I still live rent free in your head lol

Just admit bro you clearly have an issue with me

• +1
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill
I see I still live rent free in your head lol

Just admit bro you clearly have an issue with me
No bro you are a literal tyronelite irl
You can do better than the girls you post
You seem like a fun guy to be around irl ngl

Those girls are my type lmao why is that so hard for y'all to understand lol

@ReverseNorwoodPill You gotta understand I couldn't care less about a chicks face as long as she's cute. I don't want or need a "stacy" with these autistic PSL features. If she has a cute face and hour glass figure & she's thick that's what I'm attracted to. There is no ideal this ideal that looks are subjective. What's ideal to you is not ideal to me.

And guess what. 95% of you guys wouldn't even be able to handle the stacys you guys obsess over from all the attention, DMs, dates, offers, she'll get. Are you ready for all that?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and ReverseNorwoodPill
@ReverseNorwoodPill You gotta understand I couldn't care less about a chicks face as long as she's cute. I don't want or need a "stacy" with these autistic PSL features. If she has a cute face and hour glass figure & she's thick that's what I'm attracted to. There is no ideal this ideal that looks are subjective. What's ideal to you is not ideal to me.

And guess what. 95% of you guys wouldn't even be able to handle the stacys you guys obsess over from all the attention, DMs, dates, offers, she'll get. Are you ready for all that?
Yeah for fucking i prefer stacies but I have to offer ltr to get that generally 😩

Who cares about handling them, just coom™ and never see her again

Who cares about handling them, just coom™ and never see her again
Like 99% of users here even have the chance to coom in one JFL. This is the delusion I’m talking about.

Like @aut0phobic said, most guys here don’t even the balls to approach a Stacy let alone an average chick

Then you have to have a smooth conversation without coming off awkward & nervous.
And you’re here talkin about “just coom & never see her again theory” lmfaoo

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, everythingisacope and Be_ConfidentBro
Like 99% of users here even have the chance to coom in one JFL. This is the delusion I’m talking about.

Like @aut0phobic said, most guys here don’t even the balls to approach a Stacy let alone an average chick

Then you have to have a smooth conversation without coming off awkward & nervous.
And you’re here talkin about “just coom & never see her again theory” lmfaoo
Bro we get it you have 17 lays and for some reason you started feeling like some god above all the forum after you won the mog poll against a bloated, looksminned @MakinItHappen who by the way, mogs you facially. Ground yourself a bit, you are nothing special and definitely not some especially good looking guy or anything like that. You are a tall NTmaxxed guy with a good social circle, congratulations.

• Hmm...
Reactions: tyronelite
Bro we get it you have 17 lays and for some reason you started feeling like some god above all the forum after you won the mog poll against a bloated, looksminned @MakinItHappen who by the way, mogs you facially. Ground yourself a bit, you are nothing special and definitely not some especially good looking guy or anything like that. You are a tall NTmaxxed guy with a good social circle, congratulations.
1) This was never about fucking comparing or competing about lays. I don’t have it there to brag or else I’d do what Amnesia does & make tinder threads. It’s for me to keep track just like my no fap counter.

2) I’m one of the most humble users here. When you talk shit I’m gonna hold you accountable & clap back

3) Noticed how you completely changed the topic. The burden of proof is on you. Go ahead & show me these stacies you don’t care about who you pump & dump otherwise imma flame y’all all day if it’s so easy otherwise stfu

1) This was never about fucking comparing or competing about lays. I don’t have it there to brag or else I’d do what Amnesia does & make tinder threads. It’s for me to keep track just like my no fap counter.

2) I’m one of the most humble users here. When you talk shit I’m gonna hold you accountable & clap back

3) Noticed how you completely changed the topic. The burden of proof is on you. Go ahead & show me these stacies you don’t care about who you pump & dump otherwise imma flame y’all all day if it’s so easy otherwise stfu
NI

• JFL
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot, fukmylyf and Deleted member 6382

also dnr

Hahaha ad hominems with no counter argument🤡

Tea Gossip GIF

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 6531
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet and tyronelite
JBC again

Attachments

• 1611956804434.png
    1611956804434.png
    50.7 KB · Views: 25
  • JFL
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot
He is a low tier normie... anything else is cope.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
idk what these guys are talking about I'm ugly as sin

Post any slay that is over a 4/10. You are barely normie in the FACE and carried by frame + height.

• +1
@EverythingMattersCel It takes 10 min to find pics?

Post any slay that is over a 4/10. You are barely normie in the FACE and carried by frame + height.
Face doesn’t matter for tall nt bbcs

his face is like 5/10 thats barely enough

• +1
haha tbh I'm not rocking with these girls @tyronelite likes either but let the motherfucker be.To be honest some users here are no better than delusional 4/10 women who think they deserve chad.When you go out with a stacy she knows she SMV mogs you and if you show even slight insecurities or care about what she says too much then it's over for you.I am not a chad so idk how they would behave had I been one, but I wonder how many are gl enough to effortlesly "coom and leave" a 6,5/10 let alone 7/10 (model tier) girl

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and tyronelite
haha tbh I'm not rocking with these girls @tyronelite likes either but let the motherfucker be.To be honest some users here are no better than delusional 4/10 women who think they deserve chad.When you go out with a stacy she knows she SMV mogs you and if you show even slight insecurities or care about what she says too much then it's over for you.I am not a chad so idk how they would behave had I been one, but I wonder how many are gl enough to effortlesly "coom and leave" a 6,5/10 let alone 7/10 (model tier) girl
Guys here (not all) don’t understand ratings are subjective. Especially when you’re rating from a males perspective. That’s why I stopped taking shit serious. If I showed the girls I dated niggas would think I’m lying or paid the bitch JFL

Guys here (not all) don’t understand ratings are subjective. Especially when you’re rating from a males perspective. That’s why I stopped taking shit serious. If I showed the girls I dated niggas would think I’m lying or paid the bitch JFL
I think many users here are 15-18, really believe looks, or even further than face that face only is 90%, everything else does not matter.Truth is that I have seen some guys average looking at best, very NT, average bodies no gym, a bit moneymaxxed because of parents and they are in LTR with some staceylites, where even the girls proudly present their normie bfs on instagram

I think many users here are 15-18, really believe looks, or even further than face that face only is 90%, everything else does not matter.Truth is that I have seen some guys average looking at best, very NT, average bodies no gym, a bit moneymaxxed because of parents and they are in LTR with some staceylites, where even the girls proudly present their normie bfs on instagram
Yep IMO it’s all excuses. They just don’t want to put in effort unironically

58E94C48 63B5 4020 9835 AA19238EF46B

9B2E6D08 400D 402E B5A9 4C01642086EF

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope
1st picture is legit 2nd picture is brutal ngl I don't know how that mf can be confident if they are both in a relationship
He’s 5’10. They’re engaged & she’s pregnant with his kid @ 24. I’ve known her since elementary. What’s these guys excuses?

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope
Face doesn’t matter bro it’s all subjective just be confident bro
523E4335 6962 4BA6 B8DA C3192176F821

• Hmm...
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
It’s ok I live rent free in multiple users heads rn its great
I won't even remember your 4 PSL face tomorrow ngl, it's just funny to see the bluepilled crap you post ngl.

@tyronelite

Low tier normies... around 4/10... except no.2 and no.3 from the left are mid tier normies. You are in that range...

they are all fuckable

They're bangable after a few drinks but that is not the point. A person who is chadlite level can do much better...

This bitch is a literal 3, I would prefer fucking a fleshlight because everyone in my social circle would laugh at me if I ever slept with such an abomination

If she had a good body and I was drunk I would tap on a night out but definitely not anything more than a ONS...

I agree though would rather be volcel than dumpster dive.

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcelloser, fogdart, ReverseNorwoodPill and 1 other person
He’s 5’10. They’re engaged & she’s pregnant with his kid @ 24. I’ve known her since elementary. What’s these guys excuses?
Just knock her up theory