MakinItHappen vs tyronelite

Who mogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No I don’t lol cuz I don’t take shit for face value. Do you believe guys who make interview vids getting chicks numbers are fucking all those chicks ? Unless I see cameras in the bedroom I ain’t taking shit serious lol
How can you decide if a girl fucks a guy out of lust or for money then?

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and tyronelite
What about groupies, they have 0 shot of getting his money and they know it. They want to feel his dick in their pussy and your rationalising that they're not sexually attracted.
No they want a come up & to be known for dealing with rappers. Look at Celina Powell she got famous simply for fucking rappers & athletes lol

No they want a come up & to be known for dealing with rappers. Look at Celina Powell she got famous simply for fucking rappers & athletes lol
Just one example out of thousands, status theory destroyed.

• Love it
Reactions: Blackgymmax
@MakinItHappen What I've noticed is some guys are rating based on model standards & not the average normie walking the streets
Pretty much what PSL is tbf. In overall attractiveness you mog badly but facially (ignoring other factors like skin tone) it's pretty close imo

Lil Wayne has more sex appeal the some 6ft4 Tyrone attending the concert. He gets more sexual attention.

Lil Wayne is a 5ft6 framecel who's ugly, and there's no ulterior benefit to fucking him, because he doesn't give betabux to girls.
Stupid logic. Women will do it to brag or see it as an opportunity try get him to beta buxx. These women absolutely think they have a shot to get lucky.
What about groupies, they have 0 shot of getting his money and they know it. They want to feel his dick in their pussy and your rationalising that they're not sexually attracted.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Btw i have a story, i went to see the rapper The Game 10 years ago live in Italy. A guy from the stage took a girl and bought her backstage (she had a bf) and she came out at the end of the concert, jfl if you think that statusless The Game could fuck a white girl in Italy like that.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Just one example out of thousands, status theory destroyed.
You don’t think every chick is trying to get a come up?
How can you decide if a girl fucks a guy out of lust or for money then?
Simple. Don’t lead with your money JFL. Don’t even tell her you’re famous if she doesn’t know you like that already. Test her & see

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
We know the obvious truth but these idiots are still blue pilled hard
so you don't think somebody like lil wayne, that is ugly, has lots of girls lusting over him, for what he is, and not what he has ie his money?
let's talk about groupies for any singer/actor/athlete, then.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Btw i have a story, i went to see the rapper The Game 10 years ago live in Italy. A guy from the stage took a girl and bought her backstage (she had a bf) and she came out at the end of the concert, jfl if you think that statusless The Game could fuck a white girl in Italy like that.
at this point you gotta reverse statut tbh. ie if you want an LTR finding a virgin girl, that had a good raising, faith, and make her beeing admired by you for such things never happen. It's in human nature to be degen, we have to use culture/nuture, to prevent it if we want ltr tbh.

so you don't think somebody like lil wayne, that is ugly, has lots of girls lusting over him, for what he is, and not what he has ie his money?
let's talk about groupies for any singer/actor/athlete, then.
No he doesnt. Groupies are looking for a come up or to brag to their friends.
They dont look at people like jeff bezos in bed and think "god damn that lambo he bought me turns me on"

• +1
You don’t think every chick is trying to get a come up?

Simple. Don’t lead with your money JFL. Don’t even tell her you’re famous if she doesn’t know you like that already. Test her & see
No I think that most of them just fuck famous rapper because of the dopamine rush they get from fucking a famous person and the attraction they feel by knowing that a guy like that has thousands of option and has power.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 3043
Cuz he has status Lmaoo why is this hard to understand. I never denied bitches won’t fuck you if you have high status. & that’s because it’s OBLIGATORY SEX not out of pure genuine attraction. You think she would’ve done the same if he wasn’t a rapper ?

I also have a story. I was at a concert with Omari Hardwick (Power star) he was 3 rows in front of me. No chicks paid attention to him like that except for one or two who asked for pics & THATS IT.

• +1
Imagine it like this. If youre a dude and if you have a kid or marry a girl whos rich youre set for life and have all the power to divorce and or cheat. You can fuck infinite chads on the side who you want but OBVIOUSLY youd want a rich easy life. So what would you do? They dont have real lust for these men, theyre just greedy whores. Its easy to look at it from the outside and think theyre actually attractive lmao

Cuz he has status Lmaoo why is this hard to understand. I never denied bitches won’t fuck you if you have high status. & that’s because it’s OBLIGATORY SEX not out of pure genuine attraction. You think she would’ve done the same if he wasn’t a rapper ?

I also have a story. I was at a concert with Omari Hardwick (Power star) he was 3 rows in front of me. No chicks paid attention to him like that except for one or two who asked for pics & THATS IT.
Obligatory sex? Nothing is obligatory, what did that girl gain from fucking The Game? Money? No.
Of course she wouldn't have sex with him if he was unknown, that's why I say that STATUS makes you attractive.

Imagine it like this. If youre a dude and if you have a kid or marry a girl whos rich youre set for life and have all the power to divorce and or cheat. You can fuck infinite chads on the side who you want but OBVIOUSLY youd want a rich easy life. So what would you do? They dont have real lust for these men, theyre just greedy whores. Its easy to look at it from the outside and think theyre actually attractive lmao
You are using male logic ti describe female's behavior. Do you think hoes are this smart? They just want a quick dopamine rush and validation by fucking a man that everyone knows and admires.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 4797
You are using male logic ti describe female's behavior. Do you think hoes are this smart? They just want a quick dopamine rush and validation by fucking a man that everyone knows and admires.
Yes they are. Fucking a guy they think is more désirable to feel like theyre high status isnt the same. Thats a guy fucking high status women to feel like hes some unmoggable god even if he doesnt like them like that. Thats COPE

• +1
Well now we go based on assumption vs assumption, but I know from irl experiences too that ugly guys with high status and DarkTriad personality have made girls horny for them.

Patrice O'Neal is another example, the guy made girls sexually attracted to him just with his mouth, at 400pounds of weight.

• +1
Yes they are. Fucking a guy they think is more désirable to feel like theyre high status isnt the same. Thats a guy fucking high status women to feel like hes some unmoggable god even if he doesnt like them like that. Thats COPE
Yeah sure, a hoe going backstage sucking Lil Wayne's dick is thinking that she will marry him one day and steal all his money jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot and Deleted member 3043
a dopamine rush isnt the same as sexual lust, argument ended.
Yeah sure, a hoe going backstage sucking Lil Wayne's dick is thinking that she will marry him one day and steal all his money jfl.
Literal cope

Well now we go based on assumption vs assumption, but I know from irl experiences too that ugly guys with high status and DarkTriad personality have made girls horny for them.

Patrice O'Neal is another example, the guy made girls sexually attracted to him just with his mouth, at 400pounds of weight.
I understood who that nigger is that guy used to LARP as incel on his YouTube channel talking about how no woman wanted him jfl at taking his word seriously

• +1
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot
No he doesnt. Groupies are looking for a come up or to brag to their friends.
They dont look at people like jeff bezos in bed and think "god damn that lambo he bought me turns me on"
Again famous nerd guy fallacy.

We are talking somebody who is famous in a Dark Triad way, the type of personality which would be highest status in monkey times, like a dictators personality.

These guys seem harmless betas and it doesnt matter how much money they have.

In fact if it was abut chasing betabux, why would girls not throw themselves at Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos like they do Lil Wayne?

Because they are low status nerds and Lil Wayne is seen as cool (real high status), being cool=sexual dimorphism.

• +1
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 6512
Screenshot 2021 01 29 11 20 43
Screenshot 2021 01 29 11 20 32

Pretty obvious since men also have dopamine and dont wanna fuck anything that gives us such a high

Also how do you explain ugly pimps who have women worship them?

These guys get treated like more of a Chad than Chad himself. There is more devotion and its because of sexual attraction.

• +1
Women using sex to leverage a quick domaine rush from mogging isnt sex appeal lmao. Its literally not that at all.

• +1
View attachment 952706View attachment 952707
Pretty obvious since men also have dopamine and dont wanna fuck anything that gives us such a high
Cope, in fact the biggest reason we like to fuck around is because of the dopamine rush It gives us, try to fuck the same beautiful girl forever and see how you feel. Dopamine rush is the best feeling in the world, without it you can't even feel sexual attraction.

Cope, in fact the biggest reason we like to fuck around is because of the dopamine rush It gives us, try to fuck the same beautiful girl forever and see how you feel. Dopamine rush is the best feeling in the world, without it you can't even feel sexual attraction.
Objectively false but ok

Screenshot 2021 01 29 11 31 37

In fact attraction isnt even the same category as sexual lust jfl. Its really more like an addiction to someone, like getting addicted to crack or video games. Still literally not the same as genuine LUST

View attachment 952721
In fact attraction isnt even the same category as sexual lust jfl. Its really more like an addiction to someone, like getting addicted to crack or video games. Still literally not the same as genuine LUST
This just explains why after the honeymoon phase ends couples still stay together, but they stop feeling lust after that, and the sex life always takes a hit. When the dopamine stops the fun stops, because a predictable result is boring and no amount of "attraction" can make up for that feeling. The attraction described in that screenshot is the type of attraction couples have for each other After staying together, that is more like platonic love that lust. Lust can't exist without dopamine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 3043 and Blackgymmax
This just explains why after the honeymoon phase ends couples still stay together, but they stop feeling lust after that, and the sex life always takes a hit. When the dopamine stops the fun stops, because a predictable result is boring and no amount of "attraction" can make up for that feeling. The attraction described in that screenshot is the type of attraction couples have for each other After staying together, that is more like platonic love that lust. Lust can't exist without dopamine.
Its over

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 6512
Obligatory sex? Nothing is obligatory, what did that girl gain from fucking The Game? Money? No.
Of course she wouldn't have sex with him if he was unknown, that's why I say that STATUS makes you attractive.
She can tell her friends & brag about banging a high status rapper.

Obligatory as in is she having sex with you because she genuinely wants to or because she feels she has to

i genuinely believe USA, Canada are a lot easier than europe ngl. Especially middle part of western europe.
usa is lower inhibition than europe, hence why more h0ez

• +1
Idk about my ex tho cuz she never got bored of the sex w me. She orgasmed alot for years on end but i was bored w her and just had sex to not go crazy. She face mogged me too. Wouldnt sex or looksmaxxing slowly over years fix all of this(given you can ACTUALLY satisfy her)

She can tell her friends & brag about banging a high status rapper.

Obligatory as in is she having sex with you because she genuinely wants to or because she feels she has to
And? Do you think her friends would approve if it wasn't imprinted in their brain to fuck high status men? They would probably be like "Eww but he is so ugly"

Nothing is obligatory in modern era, a woman has sex with you if she wants to, especially if she doesn't get anything back other than validation.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Also how do you explain ugly pimps who have women worship them?

These guys get treated like more of a Chad than Chad himself. There is more devotion and its because of sexual attraction.
Yes cause they’re not leading with their money or status. I never denied the importance of behavior & having a masculine demeanor

Idk about my ex tho cuz she never got bored of the sex w me. She orgasmed alot for years on end but i was bored w her and just had sex to not go crazy. She face mogged me too. Wouldnt sex or looksmaxxing slowly over years fix all of this(given you can ACTUALLY satisfy her)
She was probably faking it to keep you there. Especially if she face mogged you.

And? Do you think her friends would approve if it wasn't imprinted in their brain to fuck high status men? They would probably be like "Eww but he is so ugly"

Nothing is obligatory in modern era, a woman has sex with you if she wants to, especially if she doesn't get anything back other than validation.
Lol are you serious. Dude I’ve had fuck buddies who tell me their date stories. They say after the 3rd date I’ll give a guy blow job or pity sex even though I’m not sexually attracted to him.

JFL most monogamous marriages are obligatory what are you talking about?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope and Deleted member 3043
Yes cause they’re not leading with their money or status. I never denied the importance of behavior & having a masculine demeanor
Yeh when I talk status, its how u make a girl feel in the moment (lower status than you) through darktriad pimpness. Interpersonal status, social status, not money or fame without notoriety.

• +1
Lol are you serious. Dude I’ve had fuck buddies who tell me their date stories. They say after the 3rd date I’ll give a guy blow job or pity sex even though I’m not sexually attracted to him.

Obligatory? What are you talking about? Women today don't have to settle or chase dudes with money, especially mid class dudes.

Obligatory? What are you talking about? Women today don't have to settle or chase dudes with money, especially mid class dudes.
Does transactional sound better ? You act all women today are marrying their first choice.

Monogamy was made for men who dont have
options & have no choice but to stay with that one chick. If she’s not trading sex for sex in an equal exchange it’s obligatory/transactional

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and everythingisacope

brutal to get sex out of pity would rope myself out of the situation

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
brutal to get sex out of pity would rope myself out of the situation
That’s what happens when a chick doesn’t smash after the 1st night or first date. In her mind she she knows you ain’t got options or else you wouldn’t keep going on dates with no sex so she says “well he bought me $100 dinner, I may as well give him a blowjob so I can extract more from him or else he’ll leave”

That’s what happens when a chick doesn’t smash after the 1st night or first date. In her mind she she knows you ain’t got options or else you wouldn’t keep going on dates with no sex so she says “well he bought me $100 dinner, I may as well give him a blowjob so I can extract more from him or else he’ll leave”
partly true.If she gives you good sex even on the 2nd date and u haven't betabuxxed (jfl if u did this) it is legit af imo.

Does transactional sound better ? You act all women today are marrying their first choice.

Monogamy was made for men who dont have
options & have no choice but to stay with that one chick. If she’s not trading sex for sex in an equal exchange it’s obligatory/transactional
Women are not marrying at all today, that's the difference. Monogamy is an old concept because in 2021 is dead. Women who fuck with someone without either getting money upfront or without getting something offered are doing it just because they want to, and they want to because of the tingles they feel. If they fuck a famous rapper in the backstage they don't get any transational advantage, so they do it for validation and lust.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, fukmylyf and Deleted member 3043
Women are not marrying at all today, that's the difference. Monogamy is an old concept because in 2021 is dead. Women who fuck with someone without either getting money upfront or without getting something offered are doing it just because they want to, and they want to because of the tingles they feel. If they fuck a famous rapper in the backstage they don't get any transational advantage, so they do it for validation and lust.
I have 4 close friends who just got engaged & going to get married what are you talking about lmaoo

You guys are obsessed with status lol & the funny thing is none of us are going to get that far.

I have 4 close friends who just got engaged & going to get married what are you talking about lmaoo

You guys are obsessed with status lol & the funny thing is none of us are going to get that far.
Statistics say otherwise, marriage is not the norm anyway. You are obsessed with looks and the funny thing is that you will never be as good looking as a male model. Best thing is to improve in every way you can, by gaining looks, status and being as NT as possible, without leaving one of those variables behind.