@makinithappenreturn got bullied to suicide and went crying to the mods to lock his thread

@MakinItHappenReturn I calculate your IPD as 58mm, is this true? I wonder because i'm trying to calculate with pixels bro.

At this point I don't care. I am not gonna allow a selfie camera to override the overwhelming success Ive had in the past and the looks that I still draw today. I don't need to looksmax tbh as I am retired from fuckboy game at going on 31 and settling down, so all this is infantile bullshit to me that I really should never have got myself in lmao. I've put at least several users on block as this is taking up far too much of my time.

I will concede I probably look MTN on camera lens but I think upon reflection, when you consider everyone but Chad loses a pt due to an android lens, dependent on lighting, give or take here and there, it's really not that important unless I am a single Zoomer with poor social skills and need to be good looking online. Oh that's most of these rodents, of course, now you understand their projection lol.

Anyway you're a fellow Millennial so you get this stupid digital world isn't worth getting wrapped up in. It's all artificial reality and make-believe. We've got imbeciles posting their mothers' as 15 year old girlfriends can you believe?

3099802 3099788 Snapchat 1646432671 3

The basic standard down to earth negro boy has no shame in portraying his mother as his date that gave him head on a cruise ship lmao

3099820 2c5d2015c1dc3f06aa3c0d1eb19d5e40 1

15^

And people dont call him on it. That's why Ive just said fuck taking this dumb shit seriously. 10 years ago this kid would have been obliterated for being a cuck like this on any forum out there. Today we have a new generation of wussies. GL to them. I'm done being dawn into the petty beef though. Negro has Mayweather pheno and a bitchy black girls' personality and thinks he's a catch to women.

Not one to pick on minors but if they come for me I will dismiss them with aplomb. All because I didn't say his infantile face was HTN. I'm sure you can slay that 8 year old bro.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 16369, the BULL and 4 others
View attachment 1904768View attachment 1904771

At this point I don't care. I am not gonna allow a selfie camera to override the overwhelming success Ive had in the past and the looks that I still draw today. I don't need to looksmax tbh as I am retired from fuckboy game at going on 31 and settling down, so all this is infantile bullshit to me that I really should never have got myself in lmao. I've put at least several users on block as this is taking up far too much of my time.

I will concede I probably look MTN on camera lens but I think upon reflection, when you consider everyone but Chad loses a pt due to an android lens, dependent on lighting, give or take here and there, it's really not that important unless I am a single Zoomer with poor social skills and need to be good looking online. Oh that's most of these rodents, of course, now you understand their projection lol.

Anyway you're a fellow Millennial so you get this stupid digital world isn't worth getting wrapped up in. It's all artificial reality and make-believe. We've got imbeciles posting their mothers' as 15 year old girlfriends can you believe?

View attachment 1904777

The basic standard down to earth negro boy has no shame in portraying his mother as his date that gave him head on a cruise ship lmao

View attachment 1904781
15^

And people dont call him on it. That's why Ive just said fuck taking this dumb shit seriously. 10 years ago this kid would have been obliterated for being a cuck like this on any forum out there. Today we have a new generation of wussies. GL to them. I'm done being dawn into the petty beef though. Negro has Mayweather pheno and a bitchy black girls' personality and thinks he's a catch to women.

Not one to pick on minors but if they come for me I will dismiss them with aplomb. All because I didn't say his infantile face was HTN. I'm sure you can slay that 8 year old bro.
why are you accusing him of that being his mother? if you have no legitimate proof shut the fuck up!

Average Indian
3112335_2979326_16331.jpeg

Average Pakistani
3112505_219E4FA3-B1AB-4CF6-ADC4-4A17D9579A3F.jpeg

tagging badboys @justinzayn @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @Pakicel @Chinacurry

Yeah my dad had Pakistani in him. Not much, but a bit.

• Love it
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Gengar, Moggie and 1 other person
why do you care about others though? just put on ignore
thats easy but the fact that such an illogical low iq person exists on a forum like this does not rest easy on my soul its like unbearable to see such an enigma like @MakinItHappenReturn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 16369 and softlysoftly
Imran Abbas is the average Pakistani and Aziz Ansari is the average Indian
@MakinItHappenReturn is the lowest of the low he makes all the indians look like super bad

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie
Average Indian

Average Pakistani

Makeith looks like a below avg pakistani Phenotypicall

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns and MakinItHappenReturn
@MakinItHappenReturn I calculate your IPD as 58mm, is this true? I wonder because i'm trying to calculate with pixels bro.
Yeah. That is sort of what I figured too. His ES ratio IRL is prolly 0.41-0.42 as it is 0.42 range in his arm's length selfies.

So I am guessing 58 mm IPD with 140 mm bizygo. I don't think he is myopic so his irises are prolly average sized. His PFL is prolly wide though like over 30 mm.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Moggie
Btw:

779540acde17ac0cfae931b80c204e39

These teeth are the development of a 15 year old girls

These teeth are the development of a fully grown adult woman
3112512 3099820 2c5d2015c1dc3f06aa3c0d1eb19d5e40 1

So either he is turning to sugar mommas OR it is quite indeed...... HIS MOTHER

3112508 3099802 3099788 Snapchat 1646432671 3

I think I'll leave it at that one

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, latincell95 and 2 others
Yeah. That is sort of what I figured too. His ES ratio IRL is prolly 0.41-0.42 as it is 0.42 range in his arm's length selfies.

So I am guessing 58 mm IPD with 140 mm bizygo. I don't think he is myopic so his irises are prolly average sized. His PFL is prolly wide though like over 30 mm.

It's nice that they use that one picture as a reference point when Ive posted others tho huh?

3112499 1665518545252
3112502 1665518569727

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5inchcel and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
  • +1
Reactions: MRD
Nah. Right is truecel. Left is normie.

Get real. You're conforming to the autistic norm.

My lower third mogs. High Tier Normie.

3077998 2673551 8d386d605c4fe7da18f091e89e8f2d8b

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, sub5inchcel, BrownBoy and 4 others
My friend you're a little delusional.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sub5inchcel and softlysoftly
My friend you're a little delusional.

Feeling left out so needing to ride along on the groupie bandwagon? Awwwww!!!!!! Bwess your wittle cwotton swocks. Keep drinking

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, MRD and softlysoftly

View attachment 1904777

View attachment 1904781
15^

I meant no disrespect, or PSL-wise autist rating offering. I just wanted to be sure if that iris-pixel calculation is correct or not.
So, yeah I get you.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and StrangerDanger
Feeling left out so needing to ride along on the groupie bandwagon? Awwwww!!!!!! Bwess you wittle cwotton swocks. Keep drinking
You can meet me anytime, anywhere. I am saying you're not ugly, but you're out of touch. I think your energy is quite cocky. But you're trying to brag on an online forums. JFL. Please be real for a moment.

Right now I am in middle of a hostel lobby, plastered, and I can take anyone who wants it. Salzburg, will give you my phone and address if anyone is near. I lose some, win some, all the same time to me.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Average Indian

Average Pakistani

Morph with a more square hairline and slightly different haircut. And make his skin a bit lighter. Would be a chad tbh. Unironically somewhat achievable for him. Doing all this would do a lot more for his SMV than fixing NCT.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Moggie
You can meet me anytime, anywhere. I am saying you're not ugly, but you're out of touch. I think your energy is quite cocky. But you're trying to brag on an online forums. JFL. Please be real for a moment.

Right now I am in middle of a hostel lobby, plastered, and I can take anyone who wants it. Salzburg, will give you my phone and address if anyone is near. I lose some, win some, all the same time to me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 16369, latincell95 and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Morph with a more square hairline and slightly different haircut. And make his skin a bit lighter. Would be a chad tbh. Unironically somewhat achievable for him. Doing all this would do a lot more for his SMV than fixing NCT.
yeah softmaxxing is important he can achieve a squarer looking hairline with a different hairstyle, would have to experiment to find which one does this best

I meant no disrespect, or PSL-wise autist rating offering. I just wanted to be sure if that iris-pixel calculation is correct or not.
So, yeah I get you.

13eaefe69dfe055a51aa4328b39e8772
Fcefb5f6645550b97c0a162017872b98

Check this low IQ battyboy getting a thirst for the action over here

I'm in Salzburg now. Tell me where you're at in London exactly and I'll plaster you like you're nothing. You talk a lot but when you get someone hit you hard you won't talk like you do on some vocaroos. You're a soft cunt.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
I'm in Salzburg now. Tell me where you're at in London exactly and I'll plaster you like you're nothing. You talk a lot but when you get someone hit you hard you won't talk like you do on some vocaroos. You're a soft cunt.

PM me for info for neutral meet this coming Friday. Come alone. Lol you are getting beaten down. A knight that loses his sword.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, SadLivwr, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 1 other person
Everyone in this thread are retards
Walter White S5B

Clearer one:
lets ravi dump for old time sake

Rav

46c2d5de2e047a3b5509416d8fc520e5
View attachment 1904878
476cf1c481edf60848f988a61929faef

1777618 photo 2020 05 23 22 06 02
1807902 photo 2020 06 11 21 01 11
1969249 IMG 20200903 012705 326
2124342 8e03547727e62abc338465b7094536c3 1 1

2200361 14d27c0d60aeb2905b4573421489ab1d
2221116 Photo 2 3
Dnrd
GIF 2021 02 15 14 55 34

• JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu and MakinMogReturns
he always PMs mods. I had a bunch of threads and posts regarding him removed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrownBoy, softlysoftly and MakinMogReturns
@MakinItHappenReturn Do you ever feel inferior to people with regular IPD growing up?

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
groupie bandwagon?
there is no groupie bandwagon you idiot just a collective of people who have the sentience to realize that you are an insufferable delusional idiot in denial
@Moggie @reptiles @mogman96 @Erik-Jón

• +1
Reactions: Moggie, MakinMogReturns and Erik-Jón
Traumatic experiences can cause mental health issues like this @MakinItHappenReturn Getting mogged by all of your classmates might cause this.

• +1
I would rope if Indian fat and short.

• +1

View attachment 1904777

View attachment 1904781
15^

Retarded for telling the n word while showing your face online, you gonna get cancelled now if you get famous kek
Never vegan for your iq

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly and MakinMogReturns
Naw he said 4.5 hard on discord, I mean he is curry so I can believe it no racist shit
Did he say this on the looksmax discord? If he did say it on here I believe I seen him say that aswell.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: softlysoftly and Kamui