@makinithappenreturn got bullied to suicide and went crying to the mods to lock his thread

he always PMs mods. I had a bunch of threads and posts regarding him removed.
that's because @MakinItHappenReturn is a crybaby bitchboy and mods like @TRUE_CEL are probably like spinless janitors pandering to his incessant whining

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Gengar and ifyouwannabemylover
The30yearoldpajeet

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: buckchadley31, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 15468 and 8 others
Did he say this on the looksmax discord? If he did say it on here I believe I seen him say that aswell.
Naw it’s in a server he used to be in with me, I can’t find the message tho cuz I think it’s with a deleted account of his

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns and softlysoftly
that's because @MakinItHappenReturn is a crybaby bitchboy and mods like @TRUE_CEL are probably like spinless janitors pandering to his incessant whining
since when is @TRUE_CEL a mod?

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
keep sucking on @MakinItHappenReturn cock and balls you spinless faggot
get the fuck outta my thread, guys like you need to be beaten black and blue

@MakinItHappenReturn I like you dude but this…

This is just hilariously well made.

3112633 rav

Who even made it? :feelskek;

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister, zharupodrugu, Manu le coq and 2 others
:soy:

• Ugh..
keep sucking on @MakinItHappenReturn cock and balls you spinless faggot
get the fuck outta my thread, guys like you need to be beaten black and blue
U mad?

• Hmm...
@MakinItHappenReturn you crying rn?

• +1
Stay mad cuck. 30 year old Indian guy > some soyboy.
so you admit that @MakinItHappenReturn is your master and you are like his obedient little bitch

• Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar
I remember he used to do mog battles with every user , don’t think he won a single one

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
He won the one he did with me.
so he beat you and made you his bitch keep following his orders for free you pathetic little pawn

• Ugh..
so he beat you and made you his bitch keep following his orders for free you pathetic little pawn
Blijf huilen voor 30 jarige currymoggers.

• Ugh..
Blijf huilen voor 30 jarige currymoggers.
im exposing you to the whole forum for being @MakinItHappenReturn little bitch and you don't like it one bit do you mate?

• Ugh..
he has been banned over 2000 times and he has made mog battles with over 1000 users.. He made like 5-6 mogg battle with me last year.
He try to argue with me too, but I shut that shit down quick :feelswhat::feelswhat:

• +1
im exposing you to the whole forum for being @MakinItHappenReturn little bitch and you don't like it one bit do you mate?
It really took one Indian dude to make you this mad. :feelskek:

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: softlysoftly and MRD
keep deflecting from the fact that you work for a 30 year old pajeet for free like a spineless bitch

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Maybe you ought to
OPs got a serious fucking hardon for that London guy. It's like he lives rent free in this guy's mind. WTF did he do to him? Slip him a date rape drug on a meet up and woke up the next day in arse pain? I don't get the hate tbh

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar and softlysoftly
Maybe you ought to

OPs got a serious fucking hardon for that London guy. It's like he lives rent free in this guy's mind. WTF did he do to him? Slip him a date rape drug on a meet up and woke up the next day in arse pain? I don't get the hate tbh
dude you don't get it
@MakinItHappenReturn has falsely accused me of being @BrownBoy alt
spreads misinformation and claims im doing 'oneupmanship' when I correct him
constantly moves goalposts in looks related debates
and like thinks he is some high tier normie but really he is a delusional pajeet that no one likes

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonely and softlysoftly
Maybe you ought to

Probably got sexually abused by him when he took a trip to Amsterdam. :lul:

• Ugh..
You’re retarded.
great response when you have nothing of substance to rebuttal with
your response basically proves that you really are his bitch that obeys his every order, why else did that rating thread of his suddenly get locked and disappeared? explain that you little bitch
Probably got sexually abused by him when he took a trip to Amsterdam. :lul:
false accusation and jokes to deflect from the fact that you are like his obedient little bitchboy

• Ugh..
dude you don't get it
@MakinItHappenReturn has falsely accused me of being @BrownBoy alt
spreads misinformation and claims im doing 'oneupmanship' when I correct him
constantly moves goalposts in looks related debates
and like thinks he is some high tier normie but really he is a delusional pajeet that no one likes
Oh, ok. I didn't know that history, tbh. Fair enough if you've got personal history like that I thought it was just because you didn't like the last bit of him saying he's this or that. IMO: He does look good looks wise and definitely above average for his race/pheno.

Also he's UK so automatically I have to have some allegiance to someone that lives in my country. Also I think he's got charisma/humour in his videos so he's not all bad.

Finally: he reminds me of this guy that used to be on another forum I used to lurk on and read years ago and that guy was hilarious as fuck. I have to admit: he looks quite decent. I'm not calling him chad but he's definitely above average. Someone said he's short so I don't know about that side of it but his face isn't bad at all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and softlysoftly
great response when you have nothing of substance to rebuttal with
your response basically proves that you really are his bitch that obeys his every order, why else did that rating thread of his suddenly get locked and disappeared? explain that you little bitch

false accusation and jokes to deflect from the fact that you are like his obedient little bitchboy
You’re an emotional little cuck which is why I am not going to take you seriously. Learn to speak normally then I will give you a serious answer.

• Hmm...
You’re an emotional little cuck which is why I am not going to take you seriously. Learn to speak normally then I will give you a serious answer.
answer yes or no

Are you the bitch mod responsible for locking and deleting the rating thread in which @MakinItHappenReturn asks people if he is still a HTN?

• Ugh..
If anyone has a reasoning why @MakinItHappenReturn is a HTN I want to hear it
He has close set brown NCT droopy eyes with recessed infraorbitals, droopy nose, thin lips, no zygos, potato jaw, short. only remarkable features are hairline and brow density but literally every other ethnic has that in combo with the other bad features is not enough to make him a HTN

• +1
He has close set brown NCT droopy eyes with recessed infraorbitals, droopy nose, thin lips, no zygos, potato jaw, short. only remarkable features are hairline and brow density but literally every other ethnic has that in combo with the other bad features is not enough to make him a HTN
don't forget that he is also like a major manlet 5'8, dicklet 4.5 inch, and oldcel 30years old
answer yes or no

Are you the bitch mod responsible for locking and deleting the rating thread in which @MakinItHappenReturn asks people if he is still a HTN?
@TRUE_CEL it's a yes or no question

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
answer yes or no

Still talking like an emotional cuck I see.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lonely, MRD and softlysoftly
don't forget that he is also like a major manlet 5'8, dicklet 4.5 inch, and oldcel 30years old

@TRUE_CEL it's a yes or no question
Won’t answer to someone who feels the need to cuss someone out. Try again.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lonely, MRD and softlysoftly
Korea has already said all that there is to be said about him and birdcel and he concluded that's he's an MTN, but can become HTN easily.

• +1
Reactions: MRD and StrangerDanger
Won’t answer to someone who feels the need to cuss someone out. Try again.
aha I have my answer

Guys @Erik-Jón @mogman96 the moderator known as @TRUE_CEL was the mod responsible for locking and deleting that 11 page rating thread of @MakinItHappenReturn

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
aha I have my answer

Guys @Erik-Jón @mogman96 the moderator known as @TRUE_CEL was the mod responsible for locking and deleting that 11 page rating thread of @MakinItHappenReturn
I wish I was there to witness his humiliation.
Very unfortunate that the interesting content got erased

• +1
@TRUE_CEL you should be reported for abusing your moderator powers

@Master @Alexanderr why did @TRUE_CEL delete the 11 page rating thread made by @MakinItHappenReturn
I thought the rules only allowed deleting in the rating section if someone was doxxed or if the person has VIP and deletes the thread themself?

• Hmm...
aha I have my answer

See? You’re capable of speaking normally. So I’ll hold up my end of the deal. Yes, I was asked to delete it. However, this isn’t about him. If you or anyone else asked, I would have done the same.

• +1
Reactions: Lonely
See? You’re capable of speaking normally. So I’ll hold up my end of the deal. Yes, I was asked to delete it. However, this isn’t about him. If you or anyone else asked, I would have done the same.
It NEEDS to be restored

• +1
However, this isn’t about him. If you or anyone else asked, I would have done the same.
that's against the rules and an abuse of your powers as a moderator you should be banished from being a mod
@Master do something

• Hmm...
@TRUE_CEL you should be reported for abusing your moderator powers

@Master @Alexanderr why did @TRUE_CEL delete the 11 page rating thread made by @MakinItHappenReturn
I thought the rules only allowed deleting in the rating section if someone was doxxed or if the person has VIP and deletes the thread themself?
The thread is up again, it’s only locked. Plus it was a shitshow of a thread that serves no real purpose. I don’t see where “mod abuse” is happening here.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: sub5inchcel, Lonely, softlysoftly and 1 other person